Joe Rogan

redbull25

so far, he's got an undefeated record against hecklers! there is a video or two around, likely on youtube as well

also he does have a brown belt in BJJ and i believe he trained with eddie bravo for a while as well.

guy is far from ever being a real fighter, but he is quite the character

brown belt BJJ under Eddie Bravo and yeah I am pretty sure was national Taekwando Champ or somthing like that.

but that **** doesnt matter he is a commentator and has been with the UFC from near enough the begining, he has seen more fights live thatn most people alive and the dude is funny.

your nothing special

He has a 2nd round TKO against the favorite Carlos Mencia(Ned)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=joe+rogan+vs+carlos+mencia&aq=0&oq=Joe+Rogan+vs

And tho he may not be a fighter the fact that he trains gives him knowledge of what's going on. I for one didn't know that people where going for the underhooks to try and stand up like he points out. Hell he sees things that the judges need to see. I think he should call and judge the fights.

PS Have you listened to strikeforce?

Joe Rogan comes from a tae kwon do and jui jitsu background.

From what I heard he was training to compete at one time but suffered a permanent knee injury.

Plus c'mon the guy is a great commentator and he knows the moves so don't winge about him.

Who gives a sh*t? If Joe rogan left the UFC today' date=' I wouldn't give a rat's ****. If he stays until I die, I don't give a rat's ****. Bottom line....whoever is comentating on the fights, I DON"T GIVE A RAT'S ****.[/quote']

i think u have issues u love rats ****'s to much

Who gives a sh*t? If Joe rogan left the UFC today' date=' I wouldn't give a rat's ****. If he stays until I die, I don't give a rat's ****. Bottom line....whoever is comentating on the fights, I DON"T GIVE A RAT'S ****.[/quote']

no one gives a rats **** about you so shut your rats **** up and never post on the forums again.

Apart from the Ultimate fighter the best thing the UFC ever did was get Joe Rogan on commentary, he is the best commentator, in MMA, the dude knows his ****. Full Stop. Lets face it, they would be big shoes to fill if he left.

Please tell me what Joe Rogan has done to make himself Legit. Tournaments' date=' MMA, anything. Anybody can go to a gym and train, that does not make them Legit.[/quote']

He makes me laugh, he knows the sport and he brings personality to commentating on MMA.

Who cares what he's done? He does a good job and I'm use to Joe. Change Joe and you'll upset many fans of The UFC. He's familiar and most of us are comfortable with Joe Rogan.

JOE ROGAN SHOULD GO IN THE UFC HALL OF FAME SOMEDAY! GO AHEAD YOU LITTLE BIIITCHES...HATE ON THAT COMMENT!

Jabroni,it doesn't matter what you think!Rogan is the undisputed heavy weight announcer.Bas is the number one contender.Didn't you see how boring Kenny was?

Are all you guys on here qu**r? Joe Rogan does his job really well but I don't watch UFC to worry about who's commentating. You guys are getting your panties up in a bunch just because I don't care if Joe is there or not? Amazing what comments can get under your skin. Go change your tampons.

Archived