Thank you noobs.

Shady_Champ

I would like to thank all the noobs on here. There's too many to name but the ones that recently inspired me and showed me that I was still showing signs of Nooby-ism are FraleyA and causisaysso

In a recent post where they jumped all over berserker101(It was like the nxt-ers jumping on bret hart and john cena-Yes I still watch wwe) Anyway seeing some of the crap they were spewing and how ignorant it sounded was like a wake up call.

Don't get me wrong I said the some of the same things too(for that I apollogize) ie: Fedor's scared of reall comp, Fedor knows he would get owned by Brock ect. and yes I still beleive that Brock Lesnar would stand a hell of a chance against Fedor but after actually watching some of his fights I know to never count him out.

But then it was something that I knew before but didn't acknowledge that Beserker101 pointed out Fedor fights @ HW weighing only 230 lbs. WOW Think about that people. He KO's strikers and subs BJJ guys that are bigger then him. And I'm going to add to that.

Yes Randy Held the HW belt at 220lbs But look at how weak the division was when he did. Name the top 5 HW's when Randy won the title. Prides HW division Back in the day Dwarfs the current UFC HW Division. Hell it was stacked like UFC's LHW division.

Fedor fought Elite HW's at 230 And won ALL THE TIME!!! Randy Fought Gonzaga and Time Sylvia. Gonzaga Happened to KO Mirko(good job) But hasn't done **** since Tim Got Subbed by Fedor in I beleive 36 seconds(didn't feel like going to sherdog to check official time) Yet you say Randy is a great(btw Randy did fight a pride HW Big Nog, Yeah he lost) and some of you have the nerve to say "Fedor is aight".

Anyway I'm getting off topic. Like Bes101 said If Fedor was afraid of comp then why did he fight @ HW the whole time and not LHW He couldve easly cut to 205, imagine what he would have done to smaller guys. Wow I sound like A fedor nutthugger. But I am not I am not even a Fedor fan and I hope for the upset against werdum. But you cannot deny this man as the greatest of all time to date. Do I think Anderson could pass him yes. Do I think he's ahead of Anderson in currrent rankings no. But all time he is Number 1. To me he is Wilt and Silva is Jordan. Wilt was the greatest for a long time but then Jordan came years later.

Oh BTW here's the Noob statement that broke the camels back

"I don't think Fedor would be 2nd ranked if he came into the UFC

1.Brock

2.Carwin

3.Fedor,JDS,Cain????

Anyway If Fedor beat Brock I would call Fedor the best fighter in the world.

I don't like Fedor at all and I don't say he is 3rd because I hate him. It's just because I think Carwin and Brock are to big for him.

"Well he beat Hong-Man Choi who is way bigger"

Hong-Man Choi sucks!!!....

By the time Fedor came to the UFC (which won't happen) and Brock beat him everyone would just say Fedor is past his prime. "word" "

Saying Carwin above Fedor? To me Shane is UFC's Brett Rogers even saying Brock above Fedor. HE HAS 5 FIGHTS! Get real and to say that it's a toss up between Fedor JDS and Cain for 3 spot is absurd. And heres the thread it came from

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=42577

Okay rant over. Discuss or don't. Thank you for your time. Sorry MMA fans and Fedor fans for the ignorant **** I've said about Fedor over the last year,

quote.. Anyway I'm getting off topic. Like Bes101 said If Fedor was afraid of comp then why did he fight @ HW the whole time and not LHW He couldve easly cut to 205,quote

... you have me confused w/ someone else, fedor has always fought at his walking-around weight which is a huge advantage ... fedor going to 205 is noobulecent :eek:

quote.. Anyway I'm getting off topic. Like Bes101 said If Fedor was afraid of comp then why did he fight @ HW the whole time and not LHW He couldve easly cut to 205' date='[b']quote[/b]

... you have me confused w/ someone else, fedor has always fought at his walking-around weight which is a huge advantage ... fedor going to 205 is noobulecent :eek:

If he couldve learned how to cut weight right then it wouldve been a huge advantage strength and size wise. But one thing that I did hear is that he would rather be faster then stronger.

I would like to thank all the noobs on here. There's too many to name but the ones that recently inspired me and showed me that I was still showing signs of Nooby-ism are FraleyA and causisaysso

In a recent post where they jumped all over berserker101(It was like the nxt-ers jumping on bret hart and john cena-Yes I still watch wwe) Anyway seeing some of the crap they were spewing and how ignorant it sounded was like a wake up call.

Don't get me wrong I said the some of the same things too(for that I apollogize) ie: Fedor's scared of reall comp' date=' Fedor knows he would get owned by Brock ect. and yes I still beleive that Brock Lesnar would stand a hell of a chance against Fedor but after actually watching some of his fights I know to never count him out.

But then it was something that I knew before but didn't acknowledge that Beserker101 pointed out Fedor fights @ HW weighing only 230 lbs. WOW Think about that people. He KO's strikers and subs BJJ guys that are bigger then him. And I'm going to add to that.

Yes Randy Held the HW belt at 220lbs But look at how weak the division was when he did. Name the top 5 HW's when Randy won the title. Prides HW division Back in the day Dwarfs the current UFC HW Division. Hell it was stacked like UFC's LHW division.

Fedor fought Elite HW's at 230 And won ALL THE TIME!!! Randy Fought Gonzaga and Time Sylvia. Gonzaga Happened to KO Mirko(good job) But hasn't done **** since Tim Got Subbed by Fedor in I beleive 36 seconds(didn't feel like going to sherdog to check official time) Yet you say Randy is a great(btw Randy did fight a pride HW Big Nog, Yeah he lost) and some of you have the nerve to say "Fedor is aight".

Anyway I'm getting off topic. Like Bes101 said If Fedor was afraid of comp then why did he fight @ HW the whole time and not LHW He couldve easly cut to 205, imagine what he would have done to smaller guys. Wow I sound like A fedor nutthugger. But I am not I am not even a Fedor fan and I hope for the upset against werdum. But [b']you cannot deny this man as the greatest of all time to date. [/b]Do I think Anderson could pass him yes. Do I think he's ahead of Anderson in currrent rankings no. But all time he is Number 1. To me he is Wilt and Silva is Jordan. Wilt was the greatest for a long time but then Jordan came years later.

1.Brock

2.Carwin

3.Fedor,JDS,Cain????

I don't like Fedor at all and I don't say he is 3rd because I hate him. It's just because I think Carwin and Brock are to big for him.

By the time Fedor came to the UFC (which won't happen) and Brock beat him everyone would just say Fedor is past his prime. "word" "

Saying Carwin above Fedor? To me Shane is UFC's Brett Rogers even saying Brock above Fedor. HE HAS 5 FIGHTS! Get real and to say that it's a toss up between Fedor JDS and Cain for 3 spot is absurd. And heres the thread it came from

Okay rant over. Discuss or don't. Thank you for your time. Sorry MMA fans and Fedor fans for the ignorant **** I've said about Fedor over the last year,

I'm glad that you took 3 hours on this topic but sorry that I don't think Fedor can beat Brock or Carwin...

Fedor did beat guys much bigger than him....None of them had the athleticism and size together like Brock does. That is why I think Brock will beat him.Thanks

I think there are 4 men in the UFC that could give him a run for his money (Lestard, Carwin, JDS, Cain), but i also think the winner of Brock/Carwin would beat just about anyone because of the size.

Also i'd like to point something out you said Randy lost to a PRIDE Nog ? so hes pride nog at UFC 103 but at UFC 110 hes washed up and past his prime ? strange

Don't get me wrong I said the some of the same things too(for that I apollogize) ie: Fedor's scared of reall comp' date=' Fedor knows he would get owned by Brock ect. and yes I still beleive that Brock Lesnar would stand a hell of a chance against Fedor but after actually watching some of his fights I know to never count him out.

Anyway I'm getting off topic. Like Bes101 said If Fedor was afraid of comp then why did he fight @ HW the whole time and not LHW He couldve easly cut to 205, imagine what he would have done to smaller guys. Wow I sound like A fedor nutthugger. But I am not I am not even a Fedor fan and I hope for the upset against werdum. But [b']you cannot deny this man as the greatest of all time to date. [/b]Do I think Anderson could pass him yes. Do I think he's ahead of Anderson in currrent rankings no. But all time he is Number 1. To me he is Wilt and Silva is Jordan. Wilt was the greatest for a long time but then Jordan came years later.

1.Brock

2.Carwin

3.Fedor,JDS,Cain????

who are you?

surviving. Still dealing with being tired but went to the gym yesterday still. So now I'm sore as sh*t and tired.

But this was all made up by Jardine losing to Sammich

Hahaha - you're easy to appease then.

I hear ya - running on 4 hours sleep and still managed to kill myself on the elliptical for an hour this morning. An intelligent person would have slept that hour instead - but NO. My glutes will thank me for it though. ;)

Hahaha - you're easy to appease then.

I hear ya - running on 4 hours sleep and still managed to kill myself on the elliptical for an hour this morning. An intelligent person would have slept that hour instead - but NO. My glutes will thank me for it though. ;)

I wish it was just elliptical lol. I had to do 30/30 sprints on the max incline followed by Kettlebell and Medicine Ball training.

Archived