Here comes the monaaaay money money money here we go!!! Money money money!!!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

" BOOM DOLLA DOLLA..DOLLA DOLLA" IMO I think Shane Mcmahon should throw on the gloves I mean his stand up is pretty good he beat the Big Shows @SS in a no DQ match it was awesome i think he could actually think he should have a match with Quarry or Marcus Davis as a debut he should have some great wrestling also. He might need to work on some subs I've never seen him actually try one but overall he would do great in the ufc Shane Mcmahon FTW!!

I dislike turtles and baby ducks!

I like cheetah's though. Perfect killing machine! Quick, agile, amazing reflexes. Reminds me of a certain MW champ from Brazil, can't think of his name right now. Good stand up and he once entered a Pride fight dancing like Michael Jackson, he's won 11 fights in a row, Damn what is his name?

hey man don't be underestimating the hippo's. they are one of the most dangerous animals out there

Pfffft the hippo.

The only reason the lazy bastard. Is so dangerous is because every now and again he will bring his fat **** up out of the water and sink a boat made of wood and leaves.

I spit on the hippo and his lazy killing

Archived