The noobs aren't the problem, it's the senile citizens...

causisaysso

Seriously, the biggest waste of bandwith on these forums are the self-appointed "MMA experts" who claim to have been following MMA from its inception and do nothing but post "FAIL" or "you're gay" responses to people's posts.

They're easy to identify, they whine and sob constantly about the loss of "the regulars" who apparently no longer come here.

They nearly always have a blind allegience to Fedor and patheticly worship him like God.

I don't know who TF they think they are but are always passing judgement on who should be here and who is credible to talk about MMA.

I say F those idiot snobs.

This should be a welcoming place for anyone who is psyched about MMA, whether they've followed it for years or just saw their first fight!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is welcoming to people who can hold a civil conversation. It is becoming harder to join as a new member i feel because it is a hostile place nowadays so flaming starts early & progresses from there.

No' date=' you can be having a civil exchange with someone and the senile citizens will quote one of your posts and go[i'] bezerker [/i]on it.

Seriously' date=' the biggest waste of bandwith on these forums are the self-appointed "MMA experts" who claim to have been following MMA from its inception and do nothing but post "FAIL" or "you're gay" responses to people's posts.

They're easy to identify, they whine and sob constantly about the loss of "the regulars" who apparently no longer come here.

They nearly always have a blind allegience to Fedor and patheticly worship him like God.

I don't know who TF they think they are but are always passing judgement on who should be here and who is credible to talk about MMA.

[b']This should be a welcoming place for anyone who is psyched about MMA, whether they've followed it for years or just saw their first fight![/b]

crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

If these new fans actually had something intelligent to say or at least realized they are new to the sport and don't know much, maybe we could have a decent conversation.

Do some research and watch some fights before bashing on fighters that are legends of the sport.

If these new fans actually had something intelligent to say or at least realized they are new to the sport and don't know much' date=' maybe we could have a decent conversation.

Do some research and watch some fights before bashing on fighters that are legends of the sport.[/quote']

But the Nogs, Cro Cop, Fedor, and Wandy are all so old! :P

If these new fans actually had something intelligent to say or at least realized they are new to the sport and don't know much' date=' maybe we could have a decent conversation.

Do some research and watch some fights before bashing on fighters that are legends of the sport.[/quote']

See this is complete BS. I can safely say I know just as much about MMA as you do. Just because I haven't spent a load of time on here has nothing to do with my knowledge of the sport or my level of intelligence. You are essentially labelling anyone with less than 800 posts on the forum unintelligent and illiterate in MMA knowledge, which is completely unfair.

I am not new to the sport, merely new to the forum. Get over yourself.

Everyone, at some point, has been a "noob" on the forum. The way you act has a huge bearing on how other members react to you. I've been here nearly a year, and have racked up a post count that would suggest I wouldn't recognise sunlight, but at no point did I get grief from the then senior members, because I didn't blaze onto here, telling people that the only opinion worth listening to was mine.

See this is complete BS. I can safely say I know just as much about MMA as you do. Just because I haven't spent a load of time on here has nothing to do with my knowledge of the sport or my level of intelligence. You are essentially labelling anyone with less than 800 posts on the forum unintelligent and illiterate in MMA knowledge' date=' which is completely unfair.

I am not new to the sport, merely new to the forum. Get over yourself.[/quote']

He is making a sweeping generalization. Don't think about post counts as a pissing contest. Some may make it out to be, put you have presented yourself well above that of most other "noobs" (to fit the theme), since you sir, can actually complete sentences. Nobody is going to give you flack if you don't talk nonsense and present a structured argument.

If you continue posting here, I will value your opinion more just because you can form a coherent argument.

Everyone' date=' at some point, has been a "noob" on the forum. The way you act has a huge bearing on how other members react to you. I've been here nearly a year, and have racked up a post count that would suggest I wouldn't recognise sunlight, but at no point did I get grief from the then senior members, because I didn't blaze onto here, telling people that the only opinion worth listening to was mine.[/quote']

Yup yup, I agree completely.

Everyone' date=' at some point, has been a "noob" on the forum. The way you act has a huge bearing on how other members react to you. I've been here nearly a year, and have racked up a post count that would suggest I wouldn't recognise sunlight, but at no point did I get grief from the then senior members, because I didn't blaze onto here, telling people that the [b']only opinion worth listening to was mine[/b].

I think this is true Happy Hamer??? :)

See this is complete BS. I can safely say I know just as much about MMA as you do. Just because I haven't spent a load of time on here has nothing to do with my knowledge of the sport or my level of intelligence. You are essentially labelling anyone with less than 800 posts on the forum unintelligent and illiterate in MMA knowledge' date=' which is completely unfair.

I am not new to the sport, merely new to the forum. Get over yourself.[/quote']

You misread, or maybe I didn't make myself clear. I don't give a rat's **** about your post count. If what you say is intelligent, I will gladly discuss anything with anyone.

But some people come here after watching MMA for 2-3 months, and act like they know everything there is to know. That's what I have a problem with. You can come here after literally watching your first fight, if you post something worth posting it's great.

But all we see these days are "my fav fighter is da best cuz I say so" or a million "omg fighter a beat fighter b".

For the first, great you like a fighter. Doesn't mean this fighter is any good. Take example in me, I will always cheer for Mirko but I know he's not what he used to be.

For the second, we know fighter a beat fighter b, no need to make a new thread about it. Just post in one of the threads about this.

Hope this makes it clear.

Everyone' date=' at some point, has been a "noob" on the forum. The way you act has a huge bearing on how other members react to you. I've been here nearly a year, and have racked up a post count that would suggest I wouldn't recognise sunlight, but at no point did I get grief from the then senior members, [b']because I didn't blaze onto here, telling people that the only opinion worth listening to was mine[/b].

Exactly, we all figured out that for ourselves in the end.:);)

Everyone' date=' at some point, has been a "noob" on the forum. The way you act has a huge bearing on how other members react to you. I've been here nearly a year, and have racked up a post count that would suggest I wouldn't recognise sunlight, but at no point did I get grief from the then senior members, because I didn't blaze onto here, telling people that the only opinion worth listening to was mine.[/quote']

Well said.

I think this is true Happy Hamer??? :)

There are so many good opinions to be heard, but unfortunately, very little debate. As soon as someone presents an opinion on a thread that disagrees with someone elses, they are immediately hit with a barrage of internetsults, instead of trying to show why their opinion is worth listening to.

He is making a sweeping generalization. Don't think about post counts as a pissing contest. Some may make it out to be' date=' put you have presented yourself well above that of most other "noobs" (to fit the theme), since you sir, can actually complete sentences. Nobody is going to give you flack if you don't talk nonsense and present a structured argument.

If you continue posting here, I will value your opinion more just because you can form a coherent argument.[/quote']

Fair play mate. I assure you all, I'm not coming on here to piss anybody off or overly express my opinions. I watch the sport, visit the site, and read the forum for the enjoyment. I do know what I'm talking about, so don't expect and ridiculous arguments, and I have the utmost respect for the 'older' fighters of the sport and hence will not 'bash' them.

Appreciate it. Hope I can get along with people on here and not be brutally turned away by unnecessary ignorance.

Fair play mate. I assure you all' date=' I'm not coming on here to piss anybody off or overly express my opinions. I watch the sport, visit the site, and read the forum for the enjoyment. I do know what I'm talking about, so don't expect and ridiculous arguments, and I have the utmost respect for the 'older' fighters of the sport and hence will not 'bash' them.

Appreciate it. Hope I can get along with people on here and not be brutally turned away by unnecessary ignorance.[/quote']

Well, there's always a fair share of ignorance no matter where you are, the problem you may run into is that some people try to present their opinions as facts. I don't foresee any problems for you though, man.

Fair play mate. I assure you all' date=' I'm not coming on here to piss anybody off or overly express my opinions. I watch the sport, visit the site, and read the forum for the enjoyment. I do know what I'm talking about, so don't expect and ridiculous arguments, and I have the utmost respect for the 'older' fighters of the sport and hence will not 'bash' them.

Appreciate it. Hope I can get along with people on here and not be brutally turned away by unnecessary ignorance.[/quote']

Keep posting on here. We need more members like you.

Seriously' date=' the biggest waste of bandwith on these forums are the self-appointed "MMA experts" who claim to have been following MMA from its inception and do nothing but post "FAIL" or "you're gay" responses to people's posts.

[b']This should be a welcoming place for anyone who is psyched about MMA, whether they've followed it for years or just saw their first fight![/b]

If you had phrased it more eloquently and had been more collective about it, I would have given you a thumbs up. But for making accusations as such, you get a tornado kick from the Kung Fu Master.

No' date=' you can be having a civil exchange with someone and the senile citizens will quote one of your posts and go[i'] bezerker [/i]on it.

.... you are inbred parrot crap, you repeat the same tardo-bs over & over .. you are a trolling noob virus & that is ... word

members : just click his ID posts & check the copy & paste dweeb fedor insults ..

There are so many good opinions to be heard' date=' but unfortunately, very little debate. As soon as someone presents an opinion on a thread that disagrees with someone elses, they are immediately hit with a barrage of internetsults, instead of trying to show why their opinion is worth listening to.[/quote']

I agree, I could name alot of guys who are just plain rude.

No need for some of the stuff they come off with

I also think there's alot of anti British talk goes on, that gets kinda old.

Will do man' date=' apologies for the misunderstanding and the fairly hostile entrance lol[/quote']

Its the normal entrance recently, hence the hostility, at least you have presented sensible objections & appear to listen to others points of view. A lot of people dont and carry on arguing relentlessly witout listening to reason.

The 'elitists' are oddly enough some of the most reasonable and smartest people on here, MMA knowledge or not. The only time they don't seem reasonable is when you get a guy who comes on here and trolls or just shoves opinion down your throat, so of course the 'home team' so to speak is gonna be just as much of an a** as them, it's the only way to deal with him, other than ignoring them, which we all now can be hard to do.

Take SCO for example, the dude came outta nowhere and started talking Brock. It would be cool if was talking like a reasonable guy, but no, he had to bring up all these facts and his personal opinions and shove them down everyone's throats in such an aggressive manner, it wasn't even a debate. The guy actually turned me against Brock Lesnar for the most part. It's cool if would have said Brock can run this fast, lift this much, ect., but instead he goes on about how it is somehow PROOF that he will beat so and so. That's not a guy looking to debate, he's looking to antagonize.

Then of course when the guys act the way they do towards a guy like SCO, anyone who jumps in on SCO's side (you) will go along with the reckless and aggressive manner that SCO does, all the while jumping in against the harsh flaming that is being given by guys like Beserk, and you take it personally and thus make threads like this.

There are newbs (not noobs) that have come and showed the ability to be reasonable and respectful, and that's what guys who have established themselves as a great member with knowledge and respect like to see, not some guy saying Brock is god and such. It's a big circle of respect, although even if you don't show it and we should, it's hard to do sometimes, and it is a shame that we do stoop to such lows sometimes, but it does happen because of the manner of some of the noobs/trolls.

This should be a welcoming place for anyone who is psyched about MMA' date=' whether they've followed it for years or just saw their first fight![/b']

You're right. And it would be a welcome place if you guys didn't ignorantly bash fighters who have accomplished careers since before you saw an event. If you're new to the sport, great. Just don't sit here and use wikipedia to argue with people who were there when the **** went down.

It's people like you guys who in 10 years will look back and discredit Anderson Silva cause he lost to a guy with a 9-13 record or say "look, Forrest Griffen was coming off a loss" or discredit Wanderlei because he has a double digit L collumn. Because you'll all be looking at numbers from wiki

If you're new to mma, great. Just be willing to learn your history and don't argue people who know what thier talking about.

this is ssooooooooooo true!!! ive said it for adges... these tw*ts think they own the place.. looking down on everyone........ hopeing to become a mod more than anything in this world.

i dont mind noobs and trolls, atleast they have a sense ov humor! and have a laugh

noone is better than noone on this forum.... wer all member and can do what ever the fu*k we want !!

exodus9mm is by far one of the worst one...... thinks he is top round here.... hes a joke... thinks he is better than everyone else pffff!! hes just boring as chips if you ask me!

full power to the so called noobs!! hahahaha come on lads, lets fu*king have em!! haha

You're right. And it would be a welcome place if you guys didn't ignorantly bash fighters who have accomplished careers since before you saw an event. If you're new to the sport' date=' great. Just don't sit here and use wikipedia to argue with people who were there when the **** went down.

It's people like you guys who in 10 years will look back and discredit Anderson Silva cause he lost to a guy with a 9-13 record or say "look, Forrest Griffen was coming off a loss" or discredit Wanderlei because he has a double digit L collumn. Because you'll all be looking at numbers from wiki

If you're new to mma, great. Just be willing to learn your history and don't argue people who know what thier talking about.[/quote']

what you on about? you dont know us... so how can you say wer gunna disrespect people in 10 years!

and you have never disrespected a fighter befor hahahaha!! everybody has... its called not liking them... it happens everywere

It is welcoming to people who can hold a civil conversation. It is becoming harder to join as a new member i feel because it is a hostile place nowadays so flaming starts early & progresses from there.

Ive gotten flame with my first post on here. Now no wheres dares to correct me on my intelligence just on my grammer cause they know im allways right.

Have you noticed when you follow their predictions they are often wrong too? All they do is say what the bookies and the UFC hype is saying about whose who. It just shows that a high post just means you have been typing too much and learning too little.

... this clownshoes effeminate trolling-noob OP uses the word senile > lmfao .. he put up these 5 posts in 10 minutes last Sunday ...

#1 Fedor Emelianenko to put political aspirations on hold

Views: 1,063 Posted By causisaysso

"?I?d like to finish my career without any losses...

"?I?d like to finish my career without any losses and at that point we?ll see what God has planned for me." - Fedor

This is why Fedor ran from Lesnar.

He knows Lesnar would own him.

#2 If Fedor ever gets beat......

Views: 1,109 Posted By causisaysso

?I?d like to finish my career without any losses...

?I?d like to finish my career without any losses and at that point we?ll see what God has planned for me." - Fedor.

If Fedor ever gets beat it will have to be by a girlscout because he's obviously..

#3 Fedor= Mayweather

Views: 672 Posted By causisaysso

?I?d like to finish my career without any losses and at that point we?ll see what God has planned for me." - Fedor.

Fedor seems more interested in prote

#4 If I Fedor......

Views: 1,656 Posted By causisaysso

?I?d like to finish my career without any losses and at that point we?ll see what God has planned for me." - Fedor

Fedor seems more interested in protecting his record than in facing top...

#5 Fedor= Mayweather

Views: 672 Posted By causisaysso

I don't know if he's "washed up", but he clearly...

I don't know if he's "washed up", but he clearly knows he has to pick and choose his fights to remain undefeated.

?I?d like to finish my career without any losses and at that point we?ll see what...

Have you noticed when you follow their predictions they are often wrong too? All they do is say what the bookies and the UFC hype is saying about whose who. It just shows that a high post just means you have been typing too much and learning too little.

We follow the UFC hype and the bookies? Seriously? We are the ones who always point out that the UFC hypes fighters like crazy.

What makes us educated fans is that we predict a fight based on what we saw of both fighters. And yes we do get it wrong also, it's called an upset. Just think SF: Nashville, anyone in their right minds picked Hendo to kill Shields, but it didn't happen. But before the fight, Hendo was still the right way to go. Same can be said for JDS vs Werdum. Anyone that knew anything picked Werdum, but JDS proved to be a beast. Werdum was still the right choice before the fight.

Get it right.

Why don't you choose just to express your opinion to help educate them.

That's much more productive than blasting them with "FAIL" or "YOU ARE GAY" pics and gifs.

Why don't you choose just to express your opinion to help educate them.

That's much more productive than blasting them with "FAIL" or "YOU ARE GAY" pics and gifs.

This, in the past, has often described SCO. It's not just a one way street here. Reason SCO is almost always being pointed out, is cause he aims for the head, he aims for Fedor, and then he praises Brock like it's a fact that Brock is the best, quite arrogant, instead of educating, so of course he gets the most heat from the 'home team', as I am going to call the regulars and 'kings' of this forum. Guys like Ex try to educate, but then a guy like SCO comes a long in one of Ex's own thread and instigates. SCO just forces things down your throat. Big difference

We follow the UFC hype and the bookies? Seriously? We are the ones who always point out that the UFC hypes fighters like crazy.

What makes us educated fans is that we predict a fight based on what we saw of both fighters. And yes we do get it wrong also' date=' it's called an upset. Just think SF: Nashville, anyone in their right minds picked Hendo to kill Shields, but it didn't happen. But before the fight, Hendo was still the right way to go. Same can be said for JDS vs Werdum. Anyone that knew anything picked Werdum, but JDS proved to be a beast. Werdum was still the right choice before the fight.

Get it right.[/quote']

Yeah you say you hate the hype, and then run with it as fast as you can..... everytime.

LOL hendo was bound to get in a wrestling match with shields and he hasnt done jack with his wrestling in years. Anyone who paid attention to his fights knew that hendo had to keep that standing to win.

And Werdum has been on a downward spiral for years and was never that great to start with. Again actually watching his fights would have shown that while his Jits is good, his takedowns suck and his stand up is mediocre. With that observation it was pretty clear he could not keep that fight on ground and could not win it standing.

I think you just proved my point for me. LOL

Yeah you say you hate the hype' date=' and then run with it as fast as you can..... everytime.

LOL hendo was bound to get in a wrestling match with shields and he hasnt done jack with his wrestling in years. Anyone who paid attention to his fights knew that hendo had to keep that standing to win.

And Werdum has been on a downward spiral for years and was never that great to start with. Again actually watching his fights would have shown that while his Jits is good, his takedowns suck and his stand up is mediocre. With that observation it was pretty clear he could not keep that fight on ground and could not win it standing.

I think you just proved my point for me. LOL[/quote']

hell yeah he just owned his self lol.....

This' date=' in the past, has often described SCO. It's not just a one way street here. Reason SCO is almost always being pointed out, is cause he aims for the head, he aims for Fedor, and then he praises Brock like it's a fact that Brock is the best, quite arrogant, instead of educating, so of course he gets the most heat from the 'home team', as I am going to call the regulars and 'kings' of this forum. Guys like Ex try to educate, but then a guy like SCO comes a long in one of Ex's own thread and instigates. SCO just forces things down your throat. Big difference[/quote']

oh for gods sake, would you get off fedors nuts? The guy only fights once a year and is ending his career. He has chosen to not be relevant. Best ever, can, doesnt matter. He is no longer relevant whatever you think of his past fights.

****ing get over him. Fedor dumped all his fans like the drunk girl at the prom. Accept it and move on.

This' date=' in the past, has often described SCO. It's not just a one way street here. Reason SCO is almost always being pointed out, is cause he aims for the head, he aims for Fedor, and then he praises Brock like it's a fact that Brock is the best, quite arrogant, instead of educating, so of course he gets the most heat from the 'home team', as I am going to call the regulars and 'kings' of this forum. Guys like Ex try to educate, but then a guy like SCO comes a long in one of Ex's own thread and instigates. SCO just forces things down your throat. Big difference[/quote']

Look, that's Sco's style there's no denying it. But fess up, more than a few posters here enjoy attacking him right back. You know what you're going to get with sco.

But take the most senile citizen of all, bezerker. I've seen him post a gif imitating some posters mother being... well you know... and the poster was doing nothing to deserve that. Wasn't posting in obvious attack mode like Sco does. He's just juvenile and hostile to people for no reason.

Personally if I had nickel for everytime bezerker posted some homophobic gif or pic to me, I might have enough money to pay for one weekend's worth of the hand moisturizer he uses while staring at his posters of Fedor. :P

See, I'm not above having fun with people but the snobbery and egos... that's bs.

A lot of people have agreed with my OP, and for good reason. There are a lot of self appointed experts here who need to get over themselves.

... you know Cappy, I don't put down Lesnar, I never call him names or make roid accusations, I use his record, statistics, & I tease his WWE career .. I even get along fine with SCO (until he does that repetitious-thing) ...

... all this f/maggot OP does is call Fedor Flabor & speculate/ whine, he/ she is a trolling bs-noobular infestation w/ absolutely zero mma-credibility ...

noob+killer.jpg

Archived