Undocumented Workers Desrve Fair Pay!!

General_Anesthetic

This is some major facepalm material right here folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3owMAs2t2Fo&feature=player_embedded

I like how the 'golfer in chief' is basically telling the majority of Americans who want real border security to go f*ck themselves & accept illegal aliens with open arms.

Comments..?

(I just realized I made a typo in my title. CURSES!!)

I don't like illegal activity. Deport them.

you know what lets start sending our citizens who have committed crimes to other countries so we don't have to pay for their dumb asses to sit in prison.

Would you run for President? ;)

That would be hilarious.

Offer all our criminals in jail the chance for freedom as long as they go to Mexico and never return to the USA.

Can you say electoral landslide?

:)

If someone is going to employ them, they should pay them fairly.

No one is going to argue that the majority of business owners large enough to employ a fair number of people vote Republican. No one is going to argue that the majority of people crying for immigration reform vote the Republican. But, you can't have it both ways. So, I repeat, if you choose to employ undocumented workers, pay them fairly. Any other position is evil.

As far as you other hateful people who are foaming at the mouth, raving for deporting these poor people, let me ask you this: What have you done to deserve to live here?

If someone is going to employ them' date=' they should pay them fairly.

No one is going to argue that the majority of business owners large enough to employ a fair number of people vote Republican. No one is going to argue that the majority of people crying for immigration reform vote the Republican. But, you can't have it both ways. So, I repeat, if you choose to employ undocumented workers, pay them fairly. Any other position is evil.

As far as you other hateful people who are foaming at the mouth, raving for deporting these poor people, let me ask you this: What have you done to [i']deserve[/i] to live here?

= Too many FAILs to bother with.

As far as you other hateful people who are foaming at the mouth, raving for deporting these poor people, let me ask you this: What have you done to [i']deserve[/i] to live here?

If they want to be fair,get a green card and do it the right way.

1)If someone is going to employ them' date=' they should pay them fairly.

2)No one is going to argue that the majority of business owners large enough to employ a fair number of people vote Republican. No one is going to argue that the majority of people crying for immigration reform vote the Republican. But, you can't have it both ways. So, I repeat, if you choose to employ undocumented workers, pay them fairly. Any other position is evil.

3)As far as you other hateful people who are foaming at the mouth, raving for deporting these poor people, let me ask you this: What have you done to [i']deserve[/i] to live here?

1) If someone knowingly employs them they should have their business license revoked/suspended & pay a fine for breaking the law.

2) What do you mean by having it both ways? BTW, there are people of Democratic persuasion who own large businesses.

3) Being born here means you deserve to live here. Alternatively, going through the proper immigration procedure also means you deserve to live here. Crossing the border illegaly means you deserve to get sent back to where you came from.

They shouldn't be employing them but even if they are these ILLEGAL immigrants are paying ZERO taxes. What have I done to deserve to live here? I was born here, I didn't get into the country illegally. Anyone is welcome here as long as they go through the proper steps to become a citizen. If you tried this in any other country they would kick you out and tell you that your not a citizen so you can't live there.

So what we have here is an alien who did not go through the proper procedures. Why should a large corporation get to profit off of that? Why do they get to get away with paying less?

Dude, please start making sense.

The point is that the large corporation should not be able to profit from the illegal alien because the illegal alien SHOULD NOT BE HERE.

I like how the 'golfer in chief' is basically telling the majority of Americans who want real border security to go f*ck themselves & accept illegal aliens with open arms.

Comments..?

all i know is that there is over 12 million illegals in the USA, over 45 millions Hispanics that are Legal, and a bunch of Asians and Europeans that could be illegal as well, so my advice is, Learn to Live Along with These People! theres no other choice! Plus white folks will be a minority by 2025 or before soooooo, maybe its time to pack guys! Plus all these racist f* ckers should drop dead since theyre just making a fool out of themselves!! :DDDDD True Facts!!!

Dude' date=' please start making sense.

The point is that the large corporation should not be able to profit from the illegal alien because the illegal alien SHOULD NOT BE HERE.[/quote']

No, dude. You opened this thread posting a video of the Department of Labor Secretary giving everyone, immigrants included the phone number to report employers who aren't paying properly, whether that is defined as minimum or prevailing wage, who knows. It was not an anouncement in a change in legislation.

The Department of Labor does not have the power to incarcerate or deport. Likewise, the Department of Immigration does not have the power to require workers to wear hardhats in construction zones. Before you start jumping to conclusions, you need to be able to draw them.

Comments..?

He's figuring he'll get them on welfare, food stamps etc and they will become another permanent dependent class that always votes democrat. Thats why he wont secure the border without an amnesty bill first.

all i know is that there is over 12 million illegals in the USA' date=' over 45 millions Hispanics that are Legal, and a bunch of Asians and Europeans that could be illegal as well, so my advice is, Learn to Live Along with These People! theres no other choice! Plus white folks will be a minority by 2025 or before soooooo, maybe its time to pack guys! Plus all these racist f* ckers should drop dead since theyre just making a fool out of themselves!! :DDDDD True Facts!!![/quote']

Who is being racist? I don't care what color your skin is, if you're here illegally then you should get deported. Do you know what would happen if I tried to move to another country illegally? They would deport me. Simple as that, why should America be any different than any other country

Who is being racist? I don't care what color your skin is' date=' if you're here illegally then you should get deported. Do you know what would happen if I tried to move to another country illegally? They would deport me. Simple as that, why should America be any different than any other country[/quote']

Actually Mexico would throw you in prison for 10 years on a second offense. I dont see why we shouldnt be the same way.

In fact since they are so eager for American jobs, why dont we take the millions of them allready in jail for other offenses here and put them on a chain gang building the border fence? That would be poetic.

No' date=' dude. You opened this thread posting a video of the Department of Labor Secretary giving everyone, [b']ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS[/b] included the phone number to report employers who aren't paying properly, whether that is defined as minimum or prevailing wage, who knows. It was not an anouncement in a change in legislation.

The Department of Labor does not have the power to incarcerate or deport. Likewise, the Department of Immigration does not have the power to require workers to wear hardhats in construction zones. Before you start jumping to conclusions, you need to be able to draw them.

Look closely dude. I have fixed & bolded the part you don't seem to be getting.

For any member of our government to advise criminals how they can go about getting paid fairly is ludicrous. The only thing the government should be telling these people to to go back to their country of origin & try again to come here in the accepted way.

Look closely dude. I have fixed & bolded the part you don't seem to be getting.

For any member of our government to advise criminals how they can go about getting paid fairly is ludicrous. The only thing the government should be telling these people to to go back to their country of origin & try again to come here in the accepted way.

Yeah, they're here illegally, unless you have the hall moniter mentality, who cares? What motivates most people concerning this issue? Racism. Do you think I'm stupid? Do you think I don't know this?

You don't hear most people going apesh*t over marijuana usage, I believe you support that.

So what is it? Are you a jerk hall-moniter that wants everyone to do as they're told or are you a racist?

Yeah' date=' they're here illegally, unless you have the hall moniter mentality, who cares? What motivates most people concerning this issue? Racism. Do you think I'm stupid? Do you think I don't know this?

You don't hear most people going apesh*t over marijuana usage, I believe you support that.

So what is it? Are you a jerk hall-moniter that wants everyone to do as they're told or are you a racist?[/quote']

The more you talk the more convinced i am that your not just stupid, but incredibly stupid and indoctrinated by Liberal its a small world after all garbage.

Yeah' date=' they're here illegally, unless you have the hall moniter mentality, who cares? What motivates most people concerning this issue? Racism. Do you think I'm stupid? Do you think I don't know this?

So what is it? Are you a jerk hall-moniter that wants everyone to do as they're told or are you a racist?[/quote']

OK Einstein, let me spell this out for you.

Marijuana = illegal & this law is enforced (I speak from first-hand experience, unfortunately)

Illegal immigration = illegal & this law is not enforced.

Do you see the difference?

I am not a racist, I just want the people who live here & reap the consequent benefits thereof to be legitimate citizens. You know, like paying taxes & contributing to society & all that stuff...

The more you talk the more convinced i am that your not just stupid' date=' but incredibly stupid and indoctrinated by Liberal its a small world after all garbage.[/quote']

You don't find me stupid. Nobody finds me stupid. Some people may disagree with me, but they have to admit that I am far from stupid. For you to go the easy route and call someone a name without supporting your position or finding holes in mine is indicitive of your intellect.

So, I've thrown down the gauntlet. You tell me why my opinions are incorrect. Tell me why illegal immigration is such a problem and how it has affected you. Tell me in your own words, don't use rhetoric. Let's see if you actually understand what you're talking about.

OK Einstein' date=' let me spell this out for you.

Marijuana = illegal & [i']this law is enforced [/i](I speak from first-hand experience, unfortunately)

I am not a racist, I just want the people who live here & reap the consequent benefits thereof to be legitimate citizens. You know, like paying taxes & contributing to society & all that stuff...

Most illegal immigrants never go to jail or get deported, true. Some do, but not many.

Most marijuana smokers never go to jail or get penalized, true. Some do, but not many.

You logic is flawed.

By the way, illegal immigrants do pay taxes. Although some work under the table, large businesses can not write off a significant expense, labor, unless they report to the IRS. You should know this, but apparently you don't. Hard to believe, but some are so concerned about their status, that they fail to file their taxes, even though most of them would get a refund, so that's even more money they contribute to the system. Also, illegal immigrants are subject to sales tax just as you and I are.

You don't find me stupid. Nobody finds me stupid. Some people may disagree with me' date=' but they have to admit that I am far from stupid. For you to go the easy route and call someone a name without supporting your position or finding holes in mine is indicitive of your intellect.

So, I've thrown down the gauntlet. You tell me why my opinions are incorrect. Tell me why illegal immigration is such a problem and how it has affected you. Tell me in your own words, don't use rhetoric. Let's see if you actually understand what you're talking about.[/quote']

Okay, go re read all the idiotic garbage you spewed in this thread.

K my points proven. Case closed.

Oh and no moron they do not pay taxes. Its not legal to hire them, so they work under the table and get paid cash instead of drawing a regular check that has to be reported to he IRS. Unless of course they are one of the millions that have committed identity theft......

The only tax they pay is sales tax.

Most illegal immigrants never go to jail or get deported' date=' true. Some do, but not many.

Most marijuana smokers never go to jail or get penalized, true. Some do, but not many.

You logic is flawed.

By the way, illegal immigrants do pay taxes. Although some work under the table, large businesses can not write off a significant expense, labor, unless they report to the IRS. You should know this, but apparently you don't. Hard to believe, but some are so concerned about their status, that they fail to file their taxes, even though most of them would get a refund, so that's even more money they contribute to the system. Also, illegal immigrants are subject to sales tax just as you and I are.[/quote']

Filing taxes with the IRS requires you to provide a social security number. You should know this but apparently you don't.

Illegal immigrants who file taxes with the IRS are using fraudulent social security numbers that have likely been stolen from honest citizens or dead people.

So those good-hearted illegals that pay their taxes are commiting another crime in addition to being here illegaly.

Hooray for illegal aliens!!1 :D

OK Einstein' date=' let me spell this out for you.

Marijuana = illegal & [i']this law is enforced [/i](I speak from first-hand experience, unfortunately)

Come on, you know this turd isnt a tax paying citizen. Why should he care?

Filing taxes with the IRS requires you to provide a social security number. You should know this but apparently you don't.

Illegal immigrants who file taxes with the IRS are using fraudulent social security numbers that have likely been stolen from honest citizens or dead people.

So those good-hearted illegals that pay their taxes are commiting another crime in addition to being here illegaly.

Hooray for illegal aliens!!1 :D

He also left out the #1 loophole that big companies use. If they put them on the books at all they put them up as a 1099 independent contractor, making the employee responsible for all his taxes rather then the business.

You always see this with the open borders people though. They spew out DNC talking points like they are facts and never bother to get enough education on whatever the topic is to know how it really works.

He also left out the #1 loophole that big companies use. If they put them on the books at all they put them up as a 1099 independent contractor' date=' [/b']making the employee responsible for all his taxes rather then the business.

You always see this with the open borders people though. They spew out DNC talking points like they are facts and never bother to get enough education on whatever the topic is to know how it really works.

This can happen, but rarely. If they do that, then they would have to hire all of their employees in that department as independent contractors, which is unlikely.

They don't need a social security number, theyusually get ITIN's, individual tax identification numbers, like other non citizens do. Shut up, man!

This can happen' date=' but rarely. If they do that, then they would have to hire all of their employees in that department as independent contractors, which is unlikely.

They don't need a social security number, theyusually get ITIN's, individual tax identification numbers, like other non citizens do. Shut up, man![/quote']

Some people are just do not know enough, Megasoup. They'll never understand why you, I, or any other person feel that even an illegal should be treated equally when it comes to fair pay.

This can happen' date=' but rarely. If they do that, then they would have to hire all of their employees in that department as independent contractors, which is unlikely.

They don't need a social security number, theyusually get ITIN's, individual tax identification numbers, like other non citizens do. Shut up, man![/quote']

Actually its extremely common. As taxes rise its becoming more and common for legal workers as well. The last 2 companies i worked for had almost the entire staff as contractors. The only regular employees were the ones working at the front desk and the office manager.

And no they do not get ITIN's. To do that they would have to go register for one. And since they are illegal they will not be given one.

Some people are just do not know enough' date=' Megasoup. They'll never understand why you, I, or any other person feel that even an illegal should be treated equally when it comes to fair pay.[/quote']

They shouldn't have equal pay because they shouldn't be paid what so ever. they shouldn't even be in the country illegally. Here's a fun article

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2010-05-25-mexico-migrants_N.htm

Some people are just do not know enough' date=' Megasoup. They'll never understand why you, I, or any other person feel that even an illegal should be treated equally when it comes to fair pay.[/quote']

They should be treated equally. They are criminals and should be thrown in jail like any other criminal. Thats equality. Then deported. Thats fairness.

They should be treated equally. They are criminals and should be thrown in jail like any other criminal. Thats equality. Then deported. Thats fairness.

bull poo. they should be simply deported. I'm tired of sending my tax money to host criminals and I'm very tired sending my tax money to host criminals who are in the country illegally. atleast us citizens in prisons can be rehabilitated and put back into society but will an illegal alien?

bull poo. they should be simply deported. I'm tired of sending my tax money to host criminals and I'm very tired sending my tax money to host criminals who are in the country illegally. atleast us citizens in prisons can be rehabilitated and put back into society but will an illegal alien?

True but until we secure the borders they just turn around and come right back after being deported. Some of these guys have been deported 5 or 6 times and still come back and commit more crime.

Once our border is secure i would agree with that. But as of now its just a small setback to them. At least in jail they are being punished for breaking our laws before getting another chance at it.

in order to receive some sort of tax treaty a social security number is required.... also' date=' they wouldn't receive a 1099 they'd receive a 1042-S[/quote']

That's not true.

"IRS will accept certified or notarized copies of a combination (two or more) of the following documents, in lieu of a passport:

National Identification Card

U.S. Drivers License

Civil Birth Certificate

Foreign Drivers License

U.S. State Identification Card

Foreign Voters Registration Card

U.S. Military I.D.

Foreign Military I.D.

Visa

This is what's true.

True but until we secure the borders they just turn around and come right back after being deported. Some of these guys have been deported 5 or 6 times and still come back and commit more crime.

Once our border is secure i would agree with that. But as of now its just a small setback to them. At least in jail they are being punished for breaking our laws before getting another chance at it.

You make a valid point. I guess it just less and less feasible to actually provide a solution to the illegal immigration problems. My solution is to 'deport' them Canada. Don't send them home send them somewhere even more foreign (this only works for the illegal immigration from the south; for illegal immigrants from north I say move into Mexico and let those countries' laws deal with them)

That's not true.

"IRS will accept certified or notarized copies of a combination (two or more) of the following documents' date=' in lieu of a passport:

National Identification Card

U.S. Drivers License

Civil Birth Certificate

Foreign Drivers License

U.S. State Identification Card

Foreign Voters Registration Card

U.S. Military I.D.

Foreign Military I.D.

Visa

This is what's true.[/quote']

You're right. I was simply being 1 sided on the issue. an immigrant would still have FICA taxes withheld. My situation is only related to federal income tax and state income tax. If an immigrant comes and works for your company and becomes an employee they will be taxed just like any other American, and sometimes more, but in order to receive a tax treaty (exemption from FIT and SIT) you need a social.

also, I work with this stuff everyday.

None of these laws apply to illegal immigrants though because it is illegal to hire an illegal immigrant.

Something worth mentioning' date=' the illegal aliens generally don't find themselves in highly paid positions. There would be a 99% chance that they would be entitled to a full refund anyway.[/quote']

I was trying to find a way to say that, but you've said it best.

Something worth mentioning' date=' the illegal aliens generally don't find themselves in highly paid positions. There would be a 99% chance that they would be entitled to a full refund anyway.[/quote']

ok so they get their refunds and then the govt finds out the company hired an illegal alien; thus slamming them with penalties and interest, so then the company decides 'ok fine, we'll fire him'. Then the company gets hit and sanctioned again because it is also ILLEGAL to FIRE ILLEGAL immigrants. Everything is so backwards in this country. I have no problem with immigrants but I do have problems with illegal immigrants.

There can be no solution to the problems with illegals inside of the country without first completely sealing that border. That has to be step 1.

After that if you just pass laws like Nebraska just did and actually enforce them, along with laws like Mississippi's and Arizona's they will leave on their own or be deported a few at time until they are gone.

We also need to address the anchor babies issue. That law is arcane and needs to be rescinded.

There can be no solution to the problems with illegals inside of the country without first completely sealing that border. That has to be step 1.

After that if you just pass laws like Nebraska just did and actually enforce them' date=' along with laws like Mississippi's and Arizona's they will leave on their own or be deported a few at time until they are gone.

We also need to address the anchor babies issue. That law is arcane and needs to be rescinded.[/quote']

agree.

Archived