RIVALRIES and IRRATIONAL HATRED

aethlefirth

So I?m watching the world cup and LMFAO at the French going 2-0 down to the South Africans when I started to question why!

I loathe the FRENCH I mean really dislike everything about them and the garlic soaked country they come from (except croissants I love croissants) but I don?t really know why!

Yes it?s true that I once lost out in the running for a girl to some French guy called john Paul (smarmy wanker) but it goes deeper than that.

Don?t get me wrong I also dislike the GERMANS and ITALIANS but not as much as I hate the French.

Now I get that we THE BRITISH fought those guys in wars, but let?s face it it?s been a long time since the French even bothered putting up a fight against anyone so why the hatred?

This lead to me thinking there is this constant bickering between the USA and CANADA! So are there any other rivalries out there or is there anything or any peoples you have an irrational hatred or dislike of? Please share!

Here are a bunch of players/teams I have an inexplicable Hatred towards...

*** Hate is too strong of a word, so don't take it at that level, just a "sports - hate" type of thing.

Kobe Bryant - Cannot stand you Kobe!!!

LA Lakers organization (Minus Gasol) - Yuck!

Diego Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmando Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrradona - While appreciating the skills, cannot look at him without pulling a face.

Hapoel Tel Aviv (A team in Israel) - I support the other Tel Aviv team. It's a rivalry equal to the Roma/Lazio or Man Utd/City or Barca/Real Madrid type of thing.

Toronto Maple Leafs - What can I say? I'm a Sens fan, and the Leafs are our Nemesis :)

There are more, but these are the most irritating ones...

here are a bunch of players/teams i have an inexplicable hatred towards...

*** hate is too strong of a word' date=' so don't take it at that level, just a "sports - hate" type of thing.

[b']kobe bryant [/b]- cannot stand you kobe!!!

la lakers organization (minus gasol) - yuck!

diego arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmando marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrradona - while appreciating the skills, cannot look at him without pulling a face.

hapoel tel aviv (a team in israel) - i support the other tel aviv team. It's a rivalry equal to the roma/lazio or man utd/city or barca/real madrid type of thing.

toronto maple leafs - what can i say? I'm a sens fan, and the leafs are our nemesis :)

there are more, but these are the most irritating ones...

wow and there was me thinking you didnt have a bad word to say about anyone!:)

I feel that same disdain only for the Dallas Cowboys, but it is a completely explainable feeling of contempt.

First thing is I grew up in Houston so it is partially a cultural rivalry between Dallas and the REAL Texas (everywhere else).

And second I am offended by the notion that they would take it upon themselves to take the nickname of "America's Team". I'm an American, they aren't MY team! It kind of goes right along with the general, self grandoising attitude of Dallas natives.

Other than that I don't really feel any type of rivalry with any particular country or culture. All have something beautiful to offer to this world. I am quite fond of the French as a matter of fact. They did after all give the world such things as modern democracy and free capitalism, great food, and oral sex!

I can't stand the steelers. Everything about that team and that city makes me angry and I can't explain it.

That and I have a deep seeded hatred for Glen "big baby" Davis of the Celtics. Something about him just drives me crazy. When he was running down the floor with his tongue out circling him lips I just wanted to punt him in the face.

There are others. For a while I hated Anderson Varejao of the Cleveland Cavaliers, but i've grown to laugh at his actions on the court. He is incredible skilled at pissing people off.

Can't stand Jimmy Johnson in Nascar. His crew chief is a blatant cheater. Caught multiple times in successive years and there is no way Johnson is oblivious to this ****. Nascar always pulls out BS caution flags for debris on the track when it is most beneficial to their golden boy here.

There's my irrational hatred!

So I’m watching the world cup and LMFAO at the French going 2-0 down to the South Africans when I started to question why!

I loathe the FRENCH I mean really dislike everything about them and the garlic soaked country they come from (except croissants I love croissants) but I don’t really know why!

Yes it’s true that I once lost out in the running for a girl to some French guy called john Paul (smarmy wanker) but it goes deeper than that.

Don’t get me wrong I also dislike the GERMANS and ITALIANS but not as much as I hate the French.

Now I get that we THE BRITISH fought those guys in wars' date=' but let’s face it it’s been a long time since the French even bothered putting up a fight against anyone so why the hatred?

This lead to me thinking there is this constant bickering between the USA and CANADA! So are there any other rivalries out there or is there anything or any peoples you have an irrational hatred or dislike of? Please share![/quote']

WTF is "British" anyway?

THere's english and there scottish and the re's welsh and there's irish, but on the english use the term "british".

Biritsh.

Wankers.

And no there's no rivalry between Amertica and Canada because America is too self-absorbed for anything like a rivalry.

wtf is "british" anyway?

There's english and there scottish and the re's welsh and there's irish' date=' but on the english use the term "british".

Biritsh.

Wankers.

And no there's no rivalry between amertica and canada because america is too self-absorbed for anything like a rivalry.[/quote']

the english use the term british just to remind all those little feckers(irish,welsh,scots) that we own their candy arses!:)

Americans and Canadians are usually on good terms except when our hockey teams meet.

I hate the Boston Red Sox, because im a Rays fan and also because their fans think they are one of the greatest teams ever when they went 86 years without winning a title, and they are far inferior to their biggest rival, the yankees lol

I also hate the University of Florida Gators. Alot of their fans are really arrogant and are bandwagoners. Many of them know nothing about the school and any of its traditions. Alot of there fans would never be able to get into that school even in their dreams yet they act like they're the schools biggest fans.

Americans and Canadians are usually on good terms except when our hockey teams meet.

I hate the Boston Red Sox' date=' because im a Rays fan and also because their fans think they are one of the greatest teams ever when they went 86 years without winning a title, and they are far inferior to their biggest rival, the yankees lol

I also hate the University of Florida Gators. Alot of their fans are really arrogant and are bandwagoners. Many of them know nothing about the school and any of its traditions. Alot of there fans would never be able to get into that school even in their dreams yet they act like they're the schools biggest fans.[/quote']

Well, if it isn't Mr. Let The Criminals Go Free.

he's so annoying with his choosing of words' date=' but you're right, i do miss him too. Shall i let you have the honor of making a musicismysavior appreciation thread?[/quote']

dude i dont miss him that much! The guy was full of hatred and an utter tool! Probably still is!:)

Archived