What teams do you support?

Apex_predator

American Football- Tampa Bay Buccaneers

College sports- USF Bulls and FSU Seminoles

Basketball- Miami Heat

Hockey-Tampa Bay Lightning

Baseball- Tampa Bay Rays

Soccer- AC Milan and Napoli, During World Cup the United States, Italy, and any African team as long as they're not playing the US or Italy lol

You are a trooper my friend i'll give you that. If my team sucked that bad for that long i just don't know if i could stay positive about it

LOL ya i was expecting someone to give me a little grief about that one, but I've been to so many of their games over the years and can't seem to lose my support. Plus last year we made it to the playoffs and that was the craziest game I have ever been to even though we lost. The atmosphere was insane. And we're def takin that Grey Cup this year baby. OSKIEE WEE WEE!!!

Football - York City (no laughing at the back)

Cricket - Yorkshire (anyone see a pattern forming)

Baseball - not really a fan, but used to look out for Cleveland Indians, because I liked the film Major League, but haven't kept up for a while.

Beach volleyball - Ah, who cares, it's just a great sport to watch:)

Football - York City (no laughing at the back)

Cricket - Yorkshire (anyone see a pattern forming)

Baseball - not really a fan' date=' but used to look out for Cleveland Indians, because I liked the film [b']Major League,[/b] but haven't kept up for a while.

Beach volleyball - Ah, who cares, it's just a great sport to watch:)

lol when I was younger I used to be like you following the indians because of that movie! lol!

Archived