Fedor reschedules Brock Mir fight.

Megasoup

-Jefferson County Weekly June 23, 2010

Brock Mir may have to begin training earlier than he planned, because his octagon debut has been moved from late October to September 31.

UFC President Don White said in a televised interview earlier today that Fedor was excited to finally test his UFC skills and that he was feeling close to 100%. "Fedor is really strong, he can do more pushups than most people in the Army. He's also very intelligent, even though he can't speak english very well." says White.

Fedor is reported to have performed well over 50 pushups in a recent workout. He's also enlisted the aid of real boxers and martial artists in his training camp. Sources close to the russian say that he has a tremendous work ethic and a hunger to prove himself to the world that he is one of the greatest fighters in the history of the sport.

Brock Mir's camp recently recieved a visit from former Hall of Famer Randy "the Natural" Couture. Minnesota Martial Arts Acadamy Head Coach Greg Nelson says of "the Natural," "he brings knowledge of the octagon to my team that we could use. For instance, everyone here is aware that there are 8 sides, but there're more to it than that."

Brock himself was impressed with the visit from one of the sports oldest competitors. "He's kind of like my dad because he's old."

When asked about his competitor Fedor he said "I don't care how many pushups he can do or if he's training with real boxers, the only thing that matters is how he's going to handle himself in the octagon. He's going to be nervous, he's in a foreign country and he can't speak english very well. He won't be able to understand the referee, probably. Yeah, he's going to get his head kicked in."

Don White doesn't think so. "Fedor's english isn't that bad. I think Brock is going to be in for a long night if he doesn't start doing pushups himself."

The fight is going to be held in Las Vegas on September 31.

-Jefferson County Weekly June 23' date=' 2010

Brock Mir may have to begin training earlier than he planned, because his octagon debut has been moved from late October to September 31.

UFC President Don White said in a televised interview earlier today that Fedor was excited to finally test his UFC skills and that he was feeling close to 100%. "Fedor is really strong, he can do more pushups than most people in the Army. He's also very intelligent, even though he can't speak english very well." says White.

Fedor is reported to have performed well over 50 pushups in a recent workout. He's also enlisted the aid of real boxers and martial artists in his training camp. Sources close to the russian say that he has a tremendous work ethic and a hunger to prove himself to the world that he is one of the greatest fighters in the history of the sport.

Brock Lesnar's camp recently recieved a visit from former Hall of Famer Randy "the Natural" Couture. Minnesota Martial Arts Acadamy Head Coach Greg Nelson says of "the Natural," "he brings knowledge of the octagon to my team that we could use. For instance, everyone here is aware that there are 8 sides, but there're more to it than that."

Brock himself was impressed with the visit from one of the sports oldest competitors. "He's kind of like my dad because he's old."

When asked about his competitor Fedor he said "I don't care how many pushups he can do or if he's training with real boxers, the only thing that matters is how he's going to handle himself in the octagon. He's going to be nervous, he's in a foreign country and he can't speak english very well. He won't be able to understand the referee, probably. Yeah, he's going to get his head kicked in."

Don White doesn't think so. "Fedor's english isn't that bad. I think Brock is going to be in for a long night if he doesn't start doing pushups himself."

The fight is going to be held in Las Vegas on September 31.[/quote']

This guy has the best smoke out there!

I am SOOO moving to Jefferson County, I would be like Stephen Freaking Hawking in that backwood.

But then that would be like winning a gold medal at the special olympics... Oh, Sorry Matt Hammil.

So is there any video of Brock Mir polishing up his UFC skills? Maybe a few of those pushups?

I am SOOO moving to Jefferson County' date=' I would be like Stephen Freaking Hawking in that backwood.

But then that would be like winning a gold medal at the special olympics... Oh, Sorry Matt Hammil.

So is there any video of Brock Mir polishing up his UFC skills? Maybe a few of those pushups?[/quote']

Jefferson County is the a**hole of the universe. No vids are available of Brock Mir doing pushups, he finds them uncomfortable.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 years later...