serious question

spuda

if there was a torney for all the members on this forum, who do you think would win (proper mma rules)

i think most of you are all fat slobs, and i would kill you in a real fight (mybe except that doctorfact dude, and a few more people), but i would deffo get in to the semi finals easy!

anyone think they could beat be? seriously

if there was a torney for all the members on this forum' date=' who do you think would win (proper mma rules)

i think most of you are all fat slobs, and i would kill you in a real fight (mybe except that doctorfact dude, and a few more people), but i would deffo get in to the semi finals easy!

anyone think they could beat be? seriously[/quote']

How big are you and what is your combat expierence like.

lol this is hilarious haha

Im pretty fat though so good call (mind you im only like a stone over the average weight for someone my size)

but i dont know what everybody else knows so you would be going in with no game plan or nothing just stick with what you know lol but i do some Ju jistu and some kickboxing but i defo dont think i could win

i would not be surprised if everybody lost to BEG cant hit a girl you see lol she would promise you something dirty then you would get KO'd from the surprise lol

lol this is hilarious haha

Im pretty fat though so good call (mind you im only like a stone over the average weight for someone my size)

but i dont know what everybody else knows so you would be going in with no game plan or nothing just stick with what you know lol but i do some Ju jistu and some kickboxing but i defo dont think i could win

i would not be surprised if everybody lost to BEG cant hit a girl you see lol she would promise you something dirty then you would get KO'd from the surprise lol

I'd beat BEG. Wouldn't need to hit her, just throw a triangle on her. But hey, it's not likes she's never been down in that area before ;)

I must admit that men really are this simple. ;)

I'd beat BEG. Wouldn't need to hit her' date=' just throw a triangle on her. But hey, it's not likes she's never been down in that area before ;)[/quote']

Oh Kang...hush dear. ;)

from the sounds of it you do haha

just not willing to admit it lol nothing wrong with it BEG everybody has urges just not everybody for something in the wrong un lol

I am not ashamed or any of my urges for the record. I just am not going to give impressions either way as to what exactly those urges require in order to be satisfied. ;)

This would be nice to know how we all stand in the pecking order. Over the years, I've regularly attended a handful of boxing and mma gyms. I'm usually one of the better guys, so I believe that I'd rank near the top. There's usually someone that can beat me, not always.

This would be nice to know how we all stand in the pecking order. Over the years' date=' I've regularly attended a handful of boxing and mma gyms. I'm usually one of the better guys, so I believe that I'd rank near the top. There's usually someone that can beat me, not always.[/quote']

thats the spirit lad!

where in ireland you go? i have lived in 3 of 4 provinces. the place amases me

well most of my family are from ireland and i am quarter Irish,

i have family in clonmel, co.tipp and family in bantry, co. cork

but my uncle has a holiday house in glengarriff where we go to stay

i live in bandon very close to bantry. for the first time in 7 years that ive been here weve had a proper heat wave. nowhere beats ireland on a nice day

u get that spuda- bandon' date=' co cork[/quote']

yep i got it, watch your back because im gunna jump ya

i live in bandon very close to bantry. for the first time in 7 years that ive been here weve had a proper heat wave. nowhere beats ireland on a nice day

u get that spuda- bandon' date=' co cork[/quote']

yea i no, thats the area we go when i there clonakilty, kinsale sometimes right up to tramore.

and up the other way killarney, kenmare. have been to the dingle once to.

there reley isnt a lot do apart from chillax and sight see

I'm just kidding - if I was really upset' date=' you wouldn't see me doing it publicly. Not only that, but I would probably message you first. I'm a big girl. I know that if I want to play with the big boys then I need to be able to take it. ;)[/quote']

Good to hear that you can take a joke, when i posted it i thought maybe she will be really offended but then i thought ''fcuk it, i'll risk it'' Good to know it didn't backfire.

Archived