The Spider more then ready for Chael (video)

Fedorp4pking

did you guys see that double slap to stop the takedown.. brilliant.. that technique will spread through mma gyms like wildfire

hahaha that's what i was thinking. Basically run around and slap fast and furious like a girl and a choke hold will present itself

hahaha that's what i was thinking. Basically run around and slap fast and furious like a girl and a choke hold will present itself

yeah its a smooth transition double slap take the back and pull his nose back for the neck crank.. lmao hilarious shizz.. i wish they sparred

sonnen would probably talk a lot more shiit and say "Silva is training with seagal? are you serious" then it would take him 10 years to understand "Silva is not taking me seriously". i mean its okay if Anderson was training some wrestling but look at what he's doing, training with seagal some moves that are just for movies. you gotta love Anderson's humor

sonnen would probably talk a lot more shiit and say "Silva is training with seagal? are you serious" then it would take him 10 years to understand "Silva is not taking me seriously". i mean its okay if Anderson was training some wrestling but look at what he's doing' date=' training with seagal some moves that are just for movies. you gotta love Anderson's humor[/quote']

The funny thing is, if anyone finds a way to use these moves effectively in the octagon, it's Silva. I could see him using these moves when he's toying with his opponents.

Sonnen is dead. He's just one of those guys talking mess acting like they're confident about their fight with Silva but deep down inside they're just hoping they'll get lucky. I hate Sonnen i can't wait to see Silva slap him around the octagon and KO him out dirty.

it will be all Silvia as long as Dana white didn't get into his head and make him change his style.

We all ready lost one phenom in Royce Gracia do to this sports changes in rules and rounds system, lets not lose another do to Dana White's vision of how the fight should go

Archived