If GSP wins 2 more fights.

rhys_ufc

They should make him fight a handicapped fight.2 opponents at the same time' date=' it's just not fair on his opponents.Atleast give them a chance.

I would actually be confident that he could beat certain guy's at the same time.[/quote']

I've said this about Anderson Silva. He might as well start taking on two challengers at the same time and maybe some sort of wild animal as well.

It's too easy for these guys.

I've said this about Anderson Silva. He might as well start taking on two challengers at the same time and maybe some sort of wild animal as well.

It's too easy for these guys.

That's probably what happened during the gladiatorial times. A few guys were just unstoppable so they started throwing crazy **** like bears and lions at them.

They should make him fight a handicapped fight.2 opponents at the same time' date=' it's just not fair on his opponents.Atleast give them a chance.

I would actually be confident that he could beat certain guy's at the same time.[/quote']

What about anderson silva.

beating 2 guys is impossible when you fight to the ground.

What about anderson silva.

beating 2 guys is impossible when you fight to the ground.

Have you ever watched the GSP of old? He is a phenomenal striker. He still is one of the best strikers in MMA, but his wrestling is the best in MMA, so why not use the best asset you have?

If GSP can get past Fitch and KOS than GSP needs to either move up or down. GSP has said before that he isn't tall enough for Middleweight, but I think he can easily take LW Belt

pointless thread Kos is going to be gsp anyways...

He just goes on and on and wins 10 more fights

He needs to finish fights first. Like Rampage said of Rashad.. "he is not a fighter, he is an athlete" which is true. GSP wins via College Wrestling..... ( which has been true as of late )

I think to challenge himself 2 people is stupid ( 2 ufc fighters would win everytime, especially on the ground ).

He just needs to man up and fight at 185... "LEGENDS" if you will move up and or down to find competitive fights if they start to run their division, or are looking for a change of pace.

sittin at 170 dominating the same guys with the same techinque is kinda meh imo.

and i doubt gsp could win the lw belt, he is about 210 ( gets back to 195 at fight time almost ). he has to much muscle to cut the 55 pounds necessary to get to 155. Very few guys cut 50 pounds and those are special cases.

If GSP can get past Fitch and KOS than GSP needs to either move up or down. GSP has said before that he isn't tall enough for Middleweight' date=' but I think he can easily take LW Belt[/quote']

There is no way GSP could cut down to LW. even if he managed to do it, he would be gassed halfway through the first round

We won't see it there unless kos's game plan is working. Gsp fights to stay safe and standing he would't be safe from the right hand of Kos. Don't believe me ask gsp .

|

|

|

V

Ur right , the only way for Kos is to land this right hand , like BJ try , Alves try , Hardy try etc ...

And we all know how how GSP make all this top striker in MMA look when he was standing up with them .

We won't see it there unless kos's game plan is working. Gsp fights to stay safe and standing he would't be safe from the right hand of Kos. Don't believe me ask gsp .

|

|

|

V

Koscheck won't have the least bit of success standing or wrestling. GSP has the advantage in every aspect of this fight. I'm not a huge GSP fan but I think after Georges listens to Kos crappy trash talk for several weeks, he's going to be even more motivated and he will finish him.

Archived