Randy Huge? or Brock Smaller...?

Marshall498

Randy is fighting Toney at HW so I would guess he is bulking up a bit and he isn't what would be considered a small LHW to begin with.

There is still quite a size difference. Brock is much thicker than Randy and there were a couple angles there where you could compare Randy's back and shoulders compared to Brock.

I see a lot of people saying Randy is getting bigger cause of the fight with Toney' date=' but thing is, why wasn't he as big against Lesnar? They are both HW's...[/quote']

It's probably more Lesnar is smaller. Plus, they aren't in the octagon under the lights either which i'm sure may throw us all off a bit one way or the other.

I watched this vid on youtube and well I couldnt belive the size of Randy or if Brock had shrunk...

Brock easily has 50 lbs on Randy in this video.

Randy looks a little thicker though since he hasn't cut weight to 205 here.

Also, Brock doesn't look so bloated.

Well according to Randy himself Brock's diet change has him in the 280 range as opposed to the 290-295 he was at before he got sick. It's not that big of a deal and Brock still has a good 50-55 pounds on Randy.

Honestly what does it matter though Brock is fighting another giant not 47 year old Couture...

I was just like

"wow' date=' Randy and Brock are almost the same size" - I watched their fight and Brock looked huge compared to Randy.[/quote']

If there is a man alive that thinks Brock and Randy look anything close to the same size they need serious glasses... Randy looks like he has put on a few pounds of muscle, but Brock looks bigger and more ripped than he ever has in his time in the UFC. Lesnar is MUCH bigger than Randy... Much bigger

i really hope so this would be great for him to be in better shape and still have all his power

Him having to cut down to 265 from 280 strikes me better than having to cut down from near 300 regarding strength he comes into the octagon with.

I'm with ya I want to see an improved Lesnar!!!

Him having to cut down to 265 from 280 strikes me better than having to cut down from near 300 regarding strength he comes into the octagon with.

I'm with ya I want to see an improved Lesnar!!!

i think it would make things a lot better on him and hopefully working with randy helped his clinch game

Archived