Ross Pearson vs. Cole Miller

ForrestGriffinFan101

Its a tough matchup for Ross' date=' a win will show he is 'the real deal' once again.

Miller has been stopped by guys who are around Pearsons height, like Escudero and Jeremy Stephens.[/quote']

Yes but you have to take in to consideration the knockout power that Stephens has. Escudero doesn't really have that K.O. power but he landed with a really grerat shot and had already slammed Miller with his wrestling ability, which Pearson doesn't have.

Yes but you have to take in to consideration the knockout power that Stephens has. Escudero doesn't really have that K.O. power but he landed with a really grerat shot and had already slammed Miller with his wrestling ability' date=' which Pearson doesn't have.[/quote']

Yeah but Cole's take-downs are nothing to marvel at, either. Pearson will come in the stronger fighter and even with rudimentary TDD could easily stuff Cole. And if you're gonna say Escudero doesn't have KO power than that would indicate Cole can't take a good, clean shot.

Pearson has shown he can adapt on the fly, too. I don't even think this match-up is that good, honestly. I'd like to see Pearson get a little higher caliber of a fighter..

Ross Pearson is over rated just like bisping the real deal ya right lol

wot a joke

Hm..well I guess it's your opinion, and that can't be wrong. But if you're actually trying to make a point, real facts usually help offer a more convincing stance.

This is a good test for Ross. He's done well against other strikers so now we'll see how he does against a legit grappler. I suspect Ross actually has a decent ground game as he managed to maintain top position against Siver the few times that fight went to the ground. But Miller is a big step up.in grappling.

Archived