Fedor Emelianenko: 'I became a thorn in the UFC's side'

Hookster

I would agree with you but I don't think he wants anything to do with the top 5 in the UFC right now. You got 2 giants(Carwin/Lesnar) about to lock horns, neither of which do I feel like we have seen the best of. Then you got 2 rising stars(JDS/Cain), again not sure what either of them have hidden that they are waiting to use. That's 4 wildcards in the top 5. They would all love a win over Fedor and I feel like atleast 2/5 of them would be able to do it. Would Fedor be a force in the UFC? Sure would. But I don't think he would be top dog.

I would agree with you but I don't think he wants anything to do with the top 5 in the UFC right now. You got 2 giants(Carwin/Lesnar) about to lock horns' date=' neither of which do I feel like we have seen the best of. Then you got 2 rising stars(JDS/Cain), again not sure what either of them have hidden that they are waiting to use. That's 4 wildcards in the top 5. They would all love a win over Fedor and I feel like atleast 2/5 of them would be able to do it. Would Fedor be a force in the UFC? Sure would. But I don't think he would be top dog.[/quote']

pretty consistent view with this http://espn.go.com/extra/mma/blog/_/name/mma. I think you'd enjoy.

That coward doesn't know what to do in order to hype his fight anymore. He talks a lot now' date=' his true colors starting to comes out.

And his ****s still says that he's the best of all time. Lol.[/quote']

what's wrong with saying he's the best of all time? What other fighter do you respect other than Brock?

Don't you know that he fight so many cans? If No' date=' then I don't know where planet do you live.[/quote']

so was a prime Mirko and a prime Nog cans? How about a prime coleman and randleman? What about a prime heath herring? how about a fight sobral?

It's irrelevant who he is fighting now.

so was a prime Mirko and a prime Nog cans? How about a prime coleman and randleman? What about a prime heath herring? how about a fight sobral?

Here check his record and say again that he doesn't fight cans.

Martin Lazarov - can

Levon Lagvilava - can, Brock already fights Mir at his 2nd MMA fight

Hiroya Takada - can

Ricardo Arona - not a legit HW, Brock fights for the UFC HW title at his 4th MMA fight

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka - can

Mihail Apostolov - can

Kerry Schall - can

Renato Sobral not a legit HW

Bobby Hoffman - can

Ryushi Yanagisawa - can

Lee Hasdell - can

Chris Haseman - can

Semmy Schilt - credible win

Heath Herring - credible win

Antonio Rodrigo Noueira - credible win, Fedor should not fight cans after his match here

Egidijus Valavicius - can

Kazuyu Fujita - can

Gary Goodrich - credible win

Yuji Nagata - can

Mark Coleman - credible win

Kevin Randleman - credible win

Naoya Ogawa - can

Antonio Nogueira - credible win

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka - can

Mirko Filipovic - credible win

Zuluzinho - can

Mark Coleman - Already washed out

Mark Hunt - credible win

Mat Lindland - not a legit HW

Hong Man Choi - Biggest can

Tim Sylvia - Already washed out

Andrei Arlovski - Already washed out

Bret Rogers - untested

yes well said fedors beaten the sh!t out of many top fighters in they're prime,the guys a machine

and if were talking record wise-no hw in the ufc has a record half as impressive as fedors

especially brock"no-record"lesnar lol

Martin Lazarov - can

Levon Lagvilava - can' date=' Brock already fights Mir at his 2nd MMA fight

Hiroya Takada - can

Ricardo Arona - not a legit HW, Brock fights for the UFC HW title at his 4th MMA fight

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka - can

Mihail Apostolov - can

Kerry Schall - can

Bobby Hoffman - can

Ryushi Yanagisawa - can

Lee Hasdell - can

Chris Haseman - can

Antonio Rodrigo Noueira - credible win, Fedor should not fight cans after his match here

Kazuyu Fujita - can

Yuji Nagata - can

Naoya Ogawa - can

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka - can

Zuluzinho - can

Mark Hunt - credible win

Bret Rogers - untested[/quote']

I haven't said whether or not he's fought cans. The thing you should be able to appreciate is that he didn't lose to any can.

Now lets take a look at the current UFC HW.

1)Brock is untested. If Brett Rogers is than so is Brock.

2)Brock lost to Frank Mir (can!!)

3)The rest of wins were against what you would call cans.

a. Min Soon Kim? Can!

b. Frank Mir (twice with one loss) definite can - if you lose to Brandon Vera you are a can

c. Heath Herring?? wash out has been by 2008.

d. Randy Couture - over the hill competitor that hadn't competed in over a year at the time of his fight.

Who else are you fan of?

I haven't said whether or not he's fought cans. The thing you should be able to appreciate is that he didn't lose to any can.

Now lets take a look at the current UFC HW.

1)Brock is untested. If Brett Rogers is than so is Brock.

2)Brock lost to Frank Mir (can!!)

3)The rest of wins were against what you would call cans.

a. Min Soon Kim? Can!

b. Frank Mir (twice with one loss) definite can - if you lose to Brandon Vera you are a can

c. Heath Herring?? wash out has been by 2008.

d. Randy Couture - over the hill competitor that hadn't competed in over a year at the time of his fight.

Who else are you fan of?

1.) Brock is not untested like Rogers, Brock is the UFC HW champ, what does Rogers achieved that makes you says Brock is like him.

2.) Brock lost to Mir simply because Mazaghati did his job again by breaking the fight when Brock's about to TKO Mir, if Dean would have been the ref of that fight then Brock would still be undefeated.

3.) Min Soon Kim, he's Brock's first fight, everybody fights can in their first fight. At least Brock fights can only in his first fight, while Fedor continue to fight cans even after he became the champ.

4.) Heath Herring, he almost KO Big Nog in their fight in UFC prior to fighting Brock, he also beat Kongo in UFC.

5.) Randy Couture is also retired for more than a year before he fights T. Sylvia and he dominated him. And his 2nd to the last fight he decisioned Big Nog in a very good fight. Lesson learn, don't ever say that Couture is old

1.) Brock is not untested like Rogers' date=' Brock is the UFC HW champ, what does Rogers achieved that makes you says Brock is like him.

2.) Brock lost to Mir simply because Mazaghati did his job again by breaking the fight when Brock's about to TKO Mir, if Dean would have been the ref of that fight then Brock would still be undefeated.

3.) Min Soon Kim, he's Brock's first fight, everybody fights can in their first fight. At least Brock fights can only in his first fight, while Fedor continue to fight cans even after he became the champ.

4.) Heath Herring, he almost KO Big Nog in their fight in UFC prior to fighting Brock, he also beat Kongo in UFC.

5.) Randy Couture is also retired for more than a year before he fights T. Sylvia and he dominated him. And his 2nd to the last fight he decisioned Big Nog in a very good fight. Lesson learn, don't ever say that Couture is old[/quote']

Lesson learned from you is that you'll always root for Brock even though Fedor has fought many more times and has won many more times than Brock. Funny thing is that even if Brock starting fighting 'cans' he'd still be unable to match the performance of Fedor. The only person active right now that can is A.S.

1.) Brock is not untested like Rogers' date=' Brock is the UFC HW champ, what does Rogers achieved that makes you says Brock is like him.

5.) Randy Couture is also retired for more than a year before he fights T. Sylvia and he dominated him. And his 2nd to the last fight he decisioned Big Nog in a very good fight. Lesson learn, don't ever say that Couture is old[/quote']

lol just go back to elementary school to learn some simple grammar/ spelling skills. I can never take you seriously, don't even get me started on your "logic". As for what Fedor said in the article, it's pretty much common knowledge that the ufc is about money first and foremost, he's speaking the truth.

if you don't even consider Fedor was great then you aren't a fan of MMA.

eh. I'm getting tired of the UFC trying to get him. treat him like one of those stuck up pretty girls. just ignore him and more than likely he'll come.

+1

LOL

I agree. If Fedor wants to be known as a guy that was awsome in Pride but then was to worried about his record to continue fighting the best in the world, so be it. Odds are if we leave him alone, his contract with Strikeforce will become an issue, or Strikeforce may fold all together (it could happen)

Martin Lazarov - can

Hiroya Takada - can

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka - can

Mihail Apostolov - can

Kerry Schall - can

Bobby Hoffman - can

Ryushi Yanagisawa - can

Lee Hasdell - can

Chris Haseman - can

Kazuyu Fujita - can

Yuji Nagata - can

Naoya Ogawa - can

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka - can

Zuluzinho - can

Mark Hunt - credible win

First of all I am tired of reading this "CAN" ****...what fat fckin piece of shiyt couch potatoe came up with that one ??? If you are being televised to fight you arent a fckin "CAN"....Fedor is the best of all time, its the bottom fckin line...nobody has a record like his !!! You call these people so called cans, well they were tough at the time, the UFC was full of can nots !!! in the HW division for over a decade, now all of a sudden if you arent in the UFC then you arent good......while were at it lets yank Jim browns rushing record down from football to, after all the athletes today are much better than yesterday, so Jim was running against " cans" as you say...lets do that in every sport.

First of all I am tired of reading this "CAN" ****...what fat fckin piece of shiyt couch potatoe came up with that one ??? If you are being televised to fight you arent a fckin "CAN"....Fedor is the best of all time' date=' its the bottom fckin line...nobody has a record like his !!! You call these people so called cans, well they were tough at the time, the UFC was full of can nots !!! in the HW division for over a decade, now all of a sudden if you arent in the UFC then you arent good......while were at it lets yank Jim browns rushing record down from football to, after all the athletes today are much better than yesterday, so Jim was running against " cans" as you say...lets do that in every sport.[/quote']

yes.....a solid "yes" to you my friend

**** all the haters

Martin Lazarov - can

Hiroya Takada - can

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka - can

Mihail Apostolov - can

Kerry Schall - can

Bobby Hoffman - can

Ryushi Yanagisawa - can

Lee Hasdell - can

Chris Haseman - can

Kazuyu Fujita - can

Yuji Nagata - can

Naoya Ogawa - can

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka - can

Zuluzinho - can

Mark Hunt - credible win

The point that you are missing Raffy, is that he won all of those fights (except a cut due to an illegal elbow). In your very amatuer opinion many of these guys are cans. Any one of them could beat the shit out of you. They can not however beat Fedor. He may have some fights against questionable competition, but to not consider him great is damn near retarded. If you are really a fan of MMA, which you claim to be, you should have a lot of respect for Fedor simply for being in that many fights (anything can happen in a fight) and always comming out on top.

+1

LOL

I agree. If Fedor wants to be known as a guy that was awsome in Pride but then was to worried about his record to continue fighting the best in the world' date=' so be it. Odds are if we leave him alone, his contract with Strikeforce will become an issue, or Strikeforce may fold all together (it could happen)[/quote']

You shouldn't only blame Fedor for not being in the UFC. If 2 sides fail to come to an agreement in negotiations, it is the fault of both sides. Especially when you don't even know exactly what was offered.

First of all I am tired of reading this "CAN" ****...what fat fckin piece of shiyt couch potatoe came up with that one ??? If you are being televised to fight you arent a fckin "CAN"....Fedor is the best of all time' date=' its the bottom fckin line...nobody has a record like his !!! You call these people so called cans, well they were tough at the time, the UFC was full of can nots !!! in the HW division for over a decade, now all of a sudden if you arent in the UFC then you arent good......while were at it lets yank Jim browns rushing record down from football to, after all the athletes today are much better than yesterday, so Jim was running against " cans" as you say...lets do that in every sport.[/quote']

yes.....a solid "yes" to you my friend

**** all the haters

All these punks that talk about people being cans is pathetic. Every single person who refers to somebody as a can would be beatdown by said can in about 2 seconds. Keyboard warriors.

+1

LOL

If Fedor wants to be known as a guy that was awsome in Pride but then was to worried about his record to continue fighting the best in the world' date=' so be it. Odds are if we leave him alone, his contract with Strikeforce will become an issue, or Strikeforce may fold all together (it could happen)[/quote']

You really think he is worried about his recorord? So when first refusing to sign with the UFC at 2006 he was worried about Couture Sylvia and Arlovski? Its not about not wanting to fight the best its abaout not selling his **** to the UFC why do you think Cain JDS or Carwin dont fight Fedor outside the UFC they cant because the UFC ownes them and they are only allowed to take fights the UFC gives to them!

Archived