Sex No Good For Silva?

Dicker411

Sex No Good For Silva

Truth is I hate to say it but my boy Wandi is gonna lose, I see no more future.Mermories of one of the greatest are enough for me though!

Brazilian slugger Wanderlei Silva will be toppled at 116? I know Iknow I hate betting against one of my all time fave's

But Simpley his losses to Rampage, Franklin and Liddel and two wins in between and his latest Bisbing I don't see how he can beat Sexy

Akiyama wanted this fight long ago as I feel they were both superstars in Japan and still are, but it was taking away some of Sexy's thunder.Since the day he arrived he's asked for this!

After meeting Sakuraba and it ending in a NC I knew for sure he was ready.Just before that after subbing Manhoef in the first round my eye's were wide open but wondered if Sakuraba was too much?

Now I feel I have many fond memories of the man named Silva. Do yourself a favour and go pleasure yourself ( Not that way ) and watch the legend fights. I have seen em all never does he dissapoint!

Subbed in the second is how I see it, as Wandi has the heart but not the revolutionary he once was had defining his product. I think this is the end of the road.

I know lots are not Inpressed with Akiyama and his victory over Belcher. Look what Belcher did to the ' Predator ' may mean more then.

Sex No Good For Silva

Truth is I hate to say it but my boy Wandi is gonna lose' date=' at [b']40[/b] I see no more future.Mermories of one of the greatest are enough for me though!

Brazilian slugger Wanderlei Silva will be toppled at 116? I know Iknow I hate betting against one of my all time fave's

But Simpley his losses to Rampage, Franklin and Liddel and two wins in between and his latest Bisbing I don't see how he can beat Sexy

Akiyama wanted this fight long ago as I feel they were both superstars in Japan and still are, but it was taking away some of Sexy's thunder.Since the day he arrived he's asked for this!

After meeting Sakuraba and it ending in a NC I knew for sure he was ready.Just before that after subbing Manhoef in the first round my eye's were wide open but wondered if Sakuraba was too much?

Now I feel I have many fond memories of the man named Silva. Do yourself a favour and go pleasure yourself ( Not that way ) and watch the legend fights. I have seen em all never does he dissapoint!

Subbed in the second is how I see it, as Wandi has the heart but not the revolutionary he once was had defining his product. I think this is the end of the road.

I know lots are not Inpressed with Akiyama and his victory over Belcher. Look what Belcher did to the ' Predator ' may mean more then.

hes 33..

Sorry man I know that to we were just talking when I wrote this how old my cousin was Thanks and sorry

Sorry man I know that to we were just talking when I wrote this how old my cousin was Thanks and sorry

See i rectified it had other thoughts on mind my opologies

Where the hell did you get info that Wandy is 40? He's not old at all. Anderson Silva has been most dominant in his early-mid thirties. Wandy's career is far from over' date=' but I do think Sexyama will get the W[/quote']

Sexy is that guy that will suprise us all his attributes are second to none watch and see

Sexy is that guy that will suprise us all his attributes are second to none watch and see

Dude people are underestimating the ability of sexyama. He is a ****ing great, very complete fighter. A lot of the people I've talked to have been saying it's a classic striker vs. grappler match, but they fail to realize that akiyama actually has good striking, yes it's not the best, but it's far from bad. He's anything but one-dimensional.

I'm scared for Wandy in this fight. He better not get Judo-thrown.

Dude people are underestimating the ability of sexyama. He is a ****ing great' date=' very complete fighter. A lot of the people I've talked to have been saying it's a classic striker vs. grappler match, but they fail to realize that akiyama actually has good striking, yes it's not the best, but it's far from bad. He's anything but one-dimensional.

I'm scared for Wandy in this fight. He better not get Judo-thrown.[/quote']

Everyone I talk to also don't see this coming but I feel it and yes his striking ain't that bad

I really didn't Wandi to take this fight

What if he loses again do you cut him?

hmm im not sure maybe mabye not. although hes has lost he has been in some excting fights which is wht dana wants in the ufc. i want sexy to win i wouldnt mind an asian fighter risin up to be a title holder some day.

Archived