Yoshihiro Akiyama will be fighting...

stevebo413

as brave and tough as leben is.. theres no possible human way he will be 100% for a fresh guy like sexyama in just a couple weeks :\ .. if he pulls that off ill be shocked

i see your point but. he just didnt impress me at UFC 100 so i gotta go with leben

i see your point but. he just didnt impress me at UFC 100 so i gotta go with leben

I don't know how he didn't impress you. That fight with Belcher is one of my favorites. I thought it was a hell of a fight.

That said I hope Leben wins. This is his shot to get into the mix. It's a really big opportunity for him and the 12 day turn around might be beneficial. The nervousness will be less and he'll be confident coming off of a TKO victory

war leben!

come on man, this is your chance to finally get in the mix! him winning on such short notice could really get him some attention.

i like sexyama too, but leben has always been one of my personal favorites.

My prediction: akiyama dominates the first, and poissbly second rounds with his judo, the stand up being about even, they come out for the 3rd, and akiyama is gassed, leben gets a TKO victory early in said 3rd round.

Archived