The Influx of Noobs on the Forums

2below

I thought the UFC had peaked in popularity after UFC 100 due to Brock Lesnar. However, it seems that there are more and more noobs every week on these forums. When did the giant influx of noobs happen? Was it after Machida/Shogun 2, Penn/Edgar..? I can't remember the last time I have seen this place so crowded with retarded threads. Is there one bout that we can attribute this to?

And I can't wait for the noob uprise that will inevitably ensue within this thread.

Everyone was a noob once' date=' its down to if they are willing to converse & learn or not thats the question. Its trolls we seem to have an influx of & thats what is ruining the forum.[/quote']

yeah, noob is not really an insult, ... trolls are a virus

elvirusani_e0.gif

Alright let me rephrase this.

What happened to the days when you could actually identify certain members on here? What happened to all the creative and clever threads? What happened to Doc Obv's photoshop fun?

I guess it's just evolution.

So are you saying we need to train these misinformed forum members?

EXACTLY. this is exactly what needs to be done. 6 week training camp full of MMA knowledge and the ability to have real arguments that always don't end in "/thread"

Why the hate' date=' one of us is about to leave in a couple of days now.[/quote']

I know, thats why i thought we were ignoring each other, no hate either, i dont even know you so cant have that stronger opinion.

To be honest with you as i said before i respect you a bit more now for stepping up to the challenge, whoever loses i will certainly make more of an effort to be more tolerant towards you when whichever of us comes back.

It's pretty unfair for you to bracket all newcomers on here as noobs. I've been coming on this site everyday for 2 years or so now, and just because I never really post on the forum doesn't make me a noob. I know all the "rules" about the searchbar that some of you obnoxious forum a-holes obsess over, and I haven't just come on as soon as Lesnar comes back in the picture. Get your head out of your **** bro, 'influx of noobs' is an incredibly pretentious phrase in itself.

I don't understand why everyone thinks its cool that they have been getting on here longer. It really don't mean that you know more because by the looks of things since I started getting on here I know alot more than alot of the people on here. I just don't get agreed with because I am have unbiased opinions.

t-pain.jpg

T-Pain says blame it on the alcohol

not to be a racist but he looks like a black mad hatter ' ; '..

I don't understand why everyone thinks its cool that they have been getting on here longer. It really don't mean that you know more because by the looks of things since I started getting on here I know alot more than alot of the people on here. I just don't get agreed with because I am have unbiased opinions.

its not cool to be on longer it just means you actually have some decent reasonable common sense making abilities..

I thought the UFC had peaked in popularity after UFC 100 due to Brock Lesnar. However' date=' it seems that there are more and more noobs every week on these forums. When did the giant influx of noobs happen? Was it after Machida/Shogun 2, Penn/Edgar..? I can't remember the last time I have seen this place so crowded with retarded threads. Is there one bout that we can attribute this to?

And I can't wait for the noob uprise that will inevitably ensue within this thread.[/quote']

... try to understand the noobulecent-entertainment value ;)

Archived