Call me crazy but...

ForrestGriffinFan101

in the first 2 rounds he did

so it was 2 rounds to 1.5 kinda

since all Maia did was walk towards anderson so ill give him half of those 3 rounds

But at the beginning of round 3 Maia landed a left. Silva threw leg kicks that entire part of the round. Rogan and Goldie were making it seem as if Silva was toying with him but he really wasn't (rounds 3 through 5). The commentary was very biased. There was a part in I think round 4 where Silva started swinging at Maia, landed a jab and Rogan said "Nice right by Silva!" I also noticed that in that exchange Maia landed a more powerful right hook than Silva's jab. In my opinion the commentary was biased in this fight. Plus did you notice how scores weren't announced at the end. It made it seem as if the judges were just like screw it, I can't call a winner let's just say Silva won. I'm not saying that's what I think they did it just was odd.

But at the beginning of round 3 Maia landed a left. Silva threw leg kicks that entire part of the round. Rogan and Goldie were making it seem as if Silva was toying with him but he really wasn't (rounds 3 through 5). The commentary was very biased. There was a part in I think round 4 where Silva started swinging at Maia' date=' landed a jab and Rogan said "Nice right by Silva!" I also noticed that in that exchange Maia landed a more powerful right hook than Silva's jab. In my opinion the commentary was biased in this fight. Plus did you notice how scores weren't announced at the end. It made it seem as if the judges were just like screw it, I can't call a winner let's just say Silva won. I'm not saying that's what I think they did it just was odd.[/quote']

well blame Silva for all that

its his friggin fault there was so much controversy around this bout

silva will get his soon we have all seen the weakness in his game. everyone is just scared to emplement the game plan... look at Machida v Showgun Showgun got him on his heel by keeping his hand up and chin down and closing the distance. Machida is done Silva is next. Get him on his heels or take him down dont be scared.

I just re-watched Maia vs. Silva and I feel insane for saying this....but I believe that Maia got robbed.

I felt the same way. Round 4 went to Maia. Round 5 should have been at least 10-8 for Maia, if not 10-7/lower since Silva did absolutely nothing.

EDIT: @JaredB what did Silva do to win round 4 exactly?

for some reason the clowns..aka the panel of judges see fit to decide that the champ has to be out done in order to lose a rd. so though maia may have pressed more and he did more of the aggressive following of silva.. he didnt do anything really definitive to win the rd's :\ in the end it goes back to the Commission putting idiots who dont know what they are watching take place as judges

for some reason the clowns..aka the panel of judges see fit to decide that the champ has to be out done in order to lose a rd. so though maia may have pressed more and he did more of the aggressive following of silva.. he didnt do anything really definitive to win the rd's :\ in the end it goes back to the Commission putting idiots who dont know what they are watching take place as judges

Sooo do you agree with me?

Archived