Kung Fu/Jambo VS SPUDA: Who's the Best Adviser

raffy_handsome

I second that!

Think again. When Spuds open a thread about giving his opinion it got around more than 40 posts in less than 30 min. I think those 40 might not be wrong.

The Lakers have tons of fans.

KKK still have quite a few following.

Neo Nazism is raging in some countries.

GSP haters are plenty.

Just a few examples (not to be equated with Spuda voters) of how many people can ALL be wrong ;)

There should be a "Dont care" option =]

Yep! and it should be the only option...

Think again. When Spuds open a thread about giving his opinion it got around more than 40 posts in less than 30 min. I think those 40 might not be wrong.

Aah yes raffy's it as alot of followers (posts in this case) so must be right argument not seen this in a while.

This 2 Hotshots are the Most Seeked Person in this forum now. Everyone is begging for their attention & opinion.

Who do you think gives the best opinion which can improve yourself as a person?

What?

Spuda is a 12 year old donkey who can't form a sentence. He's never said one thing about MMA on here.

Fu is a kindhearted, quite knowledgeable fight fan who gets along with almost everyone.

This thread is an utter failure.

Fu should smack you down for comparing him to a crackhead like Spuda.....

You're an idiot Raffy.

Fu Man Jambo is the preferred of the two.Potato head is just looking for a higher post count.And what the fack is Dino doing?Get his own idea's' date='he just added the gif thing to make it his I guess.[/quote']

Ah, Dino barely knows anyone and is just making ish up and going by what he sees in the sig or avy, which is quite funny, so I don't frown upon him for it

What?

Spuda is a 12 year old donkey who can't form a sentence. He's never said one thing about MMA on here.

Fu is a kindhearted' date=' quite knowledgeable fight fan who gets along with almost everyone.

This thread is an utter failure.

Fu should smack you down for comparing him to a crackhead like Spuda.....

You're an idiot Raffy.[/quote']

No sir you are. I'm not saying that Kung Fu is a low level person, that's why I put a poll on it so the people will decide. The battle between 2 of them is not about MMA knowledge but about their opinions. People are not blind, so the better person here will come out as the runaway winner. Anyway this is the ineternet, a place where big boys wants to be like kids again, so I think noboby will come out as the loser here regardless what the poll says.

I won't argue so much on this thread coz I don't wanna hijacked my own thread. But don't worry we'll meet each other soon in another thread, just stick around son.

Archived