Carwin's hype

vangough

Im sitting here doing my research and this is how i figured out Carwin will lose........

Mir Vs Carwin=Mir tryed to stand with Carwin KTFO

Ganzaga Vs Carwin= Same thing try to stand KTFO

Brock Vs mir= Mir's Ground game is sick brock controlled with ease

Randy Vs Brock=Randy stuffed a few but same thing Randy admiting Brocks power/take downs there is nothing you can do

So when you add up the fights i dont care how you cut it brock will take carwin down his Wrestling is 10x that of carwins if you dont know that you need to do your home work,Brock is training with randy master game planner.....If any one thinks this fight will be standing for more then 15 secs your nuts Brock wins TKO GnP

it doesnt take a genious to know that brock will take this one to the mat as soon as he can

i think Carwin shouldnt wait for that to happen and just go ape **** on brock right off the opening bell

I actually fully expect that. Lesner is a pressure guy, his game plan is to move forward. Would be very very interesting to see Carwin charge out and put the pressure on Brock to see how he responds.

I actually fully expect that. Lesner is a pressure guy' date=' his game plan is to move forward. Would be very very interesting to see Carwin charge out and put the pressure on Brock to see how he responds.[/quote']

Brock would climb outa the cage makeing MMA history

carwin has a wrestling background as well folks.. the important part to brocks game is takedowns..and keep down. the factor that will be tested is will he beable to keep carwin down thats the question.

Nope Carwins wreslting wont beable to stop brocks take downs carwin Has wrestling but not on the same level he may stop one but Brocks big a$$ will get you down and poor on alil man love

Seriously hoping Carwin will take this, and I think out of everyone he probably has the best chance. Gonzaga took him down with relative ease, although Carwin got back up pretty quickly, it'll be interesting to see how his obviously strong wrestling holds up against a heavier guy like Brock.

Carwins stand up is better than Brocks, BUT Brock has been spending alot of time working at his camp to improve his striking. I've seen a few videos where he looks damn good. Brocks training is top notch and he's looking better than when he was originally preparing for Carwin. His takedowns are almost unstoppable and if he closes on you with the clinch you're going for a ride. Carwin has no chance in this fight unless he can keep the fight standing, keep the distance and land some good shots. If he gets outstruck (unlikely BUT brock's freakishly strong) or a lucky one lands it'll be goodnight and if Brock wants nothing of his standup Carwin better have REALLY upped his tdd. Just my two cents, but im expecting Brock to dominate this fight.

carwin has a wrestling background as well folks.. the important part to brocks game is takedowns..and keep down. the factor that will be tested is will he beable to keep carwin down thats the question.

I agree with this 100%. I think he will be able to get him down, but will have a hard time keeping Carwin (who is well trained and obviously very strong) on the ground. I think Carwin can get back up and school Lesnar with some dirty boxing and his striking. But it'd be stupid to rule Lesnar out completely, this fight is 50/50 for me. Like I said, I'm hoping Carwin can take it, but it really could go either way.

Nope Carwins wreslting wont beable to stop brocks take downs carwin Has wrestling but not on the same level he may stop one but Brocks big a$$ will get you down and poor on alil man love

im not denying nor avoiding the fact brock will take him down.. the longer the match lasts the better his chances are at taking him down.. and keeping him down.

i just think about the time a 265pd mir couldnt keep him down i dont see an equal size brock being able to keep him down as well..and its been said brock might be a bit lighter so if thats true i think he may have a harder time keeping a top position.

and also very important on both sides is cardio.. brock being out for over a yr faces some ring rust.. while carwins never been out of the 1st.. cardio!

I just want to point out that Carwin did not want to stand with Mir he pushed Mir agains the cage a few times where he ended the fight via dirty boxing from the clinch. This is not standup.

I think Lesnar trained with Couture so he can avoid the clinch with Carwin. That's the only place i'm worried about Carwin winning the fight. I honestly think you're going to see much improved standup from Lesnar and ofcourse his ground game. Carwin can connect and maybe stun Brock but he's not putting him out with one shot not imho anyway. He hit Mir a whole lotta times to stop that fight!

Archived