Brock will be lighter this time.

MattN

I wonder if he is lighter because he started cutting early or because he just really lost a lot of muscle. By cutting I don't mean water weight here I mean hard cardio.

If he lost a lot of muscle, that's a bad sign for him. If he started cutting early, this could mean that he will be faster and have better cardio, but he will still be weaker than before.

I dont know how accurate that is' date=' Brock is huge now. I read somewhere about a week ago that Brock is actually BIGGER than he was before the sickness, around 295-300 ish. If I can find it I will gladdly post, but if he does come in lighter that would certainly change things a little.[/quote']

its been stated in the past brock walks around at 300 pds naturally.. so hes the same weight.. not bigger..

he looks more ripped from the work out videos ive seen..

No.... He doesn't have as much water weight as he did before he got sick

Water weight isn't fat, it's the water in your body. Long periods of dehydration are usually fatal, that's why fighters only start cutting water weight 1 or 2 days before the weight ins.

What he lost was either fat or muscle.

Water weight isn't fat' date=' it's the water in your body. Long periods of dehydration are usually fatal, that's why fighters only start cutting water weight 1 or 2 days before the weight ins.

What he lost was either fat or muscle.[/quote']

I don't know if he knows that..:eek:

There is a video on youtube on the LesnarMMA channel that was posted on june 18/19 that says that he is at 305. Idk how to post links but it's one of the newer vids if you don't believe me.

People try to hype the fight up, I actually believe what came out of Lesnar's mouth. The video on youtube could also be very old but posted recently.

Water weight isn't fat' date=' it's the water in your body. Long periods of dehydration are usually fatal, that's why fighters only start cutting water weight 1 or 2 days before the weight ins.

I don't know if he knows that..:eek:

Well now he does' date=' it's impossible that Brock lost 20 to 40 lbs of water weight and keeps living and training normally for this long.[/quote']

I've had a few beers

Exactly.

If he was that sick for that long, you can be damned sure he lost some muscle mass during his sickness.

However, he could have gained it back already as well. Dana gave him PLENTY of time to pull his $#!T together.

I wonder if he is lighter because he started cutting early or because he just really lost a lot of muscle. By cutting I don't mean water weight here I mean hard cardio.

If he lost a lot of muscle' date=' that's a bad sign for him. If he started cutting early, this could mean that he will be faster and have better cardio, but he will still be weaker than before.[/quote']We've seen the video of him training with Couture.

He's huge and shredded. The only thing he lost was body fat.

http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs/brock-lesnar-coming-into-ufc

Brock said he won't have to cut weight this time. Carwin still have to cut from 285.

There was some training video of him training with Couture posted a few days ago. My wife and i both thought he was looking much leaner then before. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesnt have to cut much for this fight at all. If we dont see Lesnar even faster then before I will be very surprised from what i saw on that video.

Actually the stomach problem he had causes the body to retain extra water. Lots of medical conditions do that.

Just wait till brock fights a real puncher for once in carwin. The only reason brock is even valuable to the UFC is because he is fast for his size and has great wrestling... Brock has the funniest GnP ive ever seen LOL... its like a little girl beating up a doll. Granted yes it did nearly rip Mir's face off haha.. its still hilarious watching him ontop with his silly punches. We have yet to see him fight a real puncher and if he takes carwins punches ID BE AMAZED AND NEVER POST ON THIS SITE EVER AGAIN! FANBOY's GET OFF HIS NUTS, HE IS RUDE TO FANS AND TREATS PEOPLE LIKE TRASH IN REAL LIFE. At least carwin is someone respectable.

Carwin will KO Brock.....Brock has no realization of his skills or where he is.

Carwin may actually submit Brock...because Brock is a TAPPER! and he taps fast!

LOL Carwin K.O.'d a fat **** who couldnt make weight and a LHW. He has nothing to bring to Lesnar. First time Lesnar hits that glass jaw of his Carwin is going to sleep.

He looks the exact same to before/after illness. Beginning to think this whole illness thing is a ruse so when he gets his **** kicked someone can use it as an excuse the fact he has losses to half of the guys he's fought in the UFC.

Only 1/3 of the guys he has fought. And he avenged that loss pretty convincingly.

Just wait till brock fights a real puncher for once in carwin. The only reason brock is even valuable to the UFC is because he is fast for his size and has great wrestling... Brock has the funniest GnP ive ever seen LOL... its like a little girl beating up a doll. Granted yes it did nearly rip Mir's face off haha.. its still hilarious watching him ontop with his silly punches. We have yet to see him fight a real puncher and if he takes carwins punches ID BE AMAZED AND NEVER POST ON THIS SITE EVER AGAIN! FANBOY's GET OFF HIS NUTS' date=' HE IS RUDE TO FANS AND TREATS PEOPLE LIKE TRASH IN REAL LIFE. At least carwin is someone respectable.[/quote']

You have 10 posts on this site. It is hard to believe you are willing to make such a sacrifice.

One punch from Gonzaga' date=' whose not exactly a power puncher put him on his ****. If he cant take a Gonzaga punch he sure as hell cant take a Lesnar punch.[/quote']

Gonzaga hit him with three overhand rights, right in a row, too and still didn't drop him. If carwin hits lesnar with three overhand right in a row, his next fight is going to be with Saint Peter.

just wait till brock fights a real puncher for once in carwin. The only reason brock is even valuable to the ufc is because he is fast for his size and has great wrestling... Brock has the funniest gnp ive ever seen lol... Its like a little girl beating up a doll. Granted yes it did nearly rip mir's face off haha.. Its still hilarious watching him ontop with his silly punches. We have yet to see him fight a real puncher and if he takes carwins punches id be amazed and never post on this site ever again! Fanboy's get off his nuts' date=' he is rude to fans and treats people like trash in real life. At least carwin is someone respectable.[/quote']

gtfo

Gonzaga hit him with three overhand rights' date=' right in a row, too and still didn't drop him. If carwin hits lesnar with three overhand right in a row, his next fight is going to be with Saint Peter.[/quote']

He was going down after the first, the only reason he didnt hit the mat is that he ran into the cage.

And it took Carwin a hell of a lot more then 3 punches to drop Mir. Hype train is going down. Lesnar isnt one of the tomato cans that Carwin is used to.

Archived