If Leben is really replacing Wanderlei....

ThirstForBLOOD

Bet the ****ing house on Akiyama. Leben should've been cut awhile ago tbh. He is a terrible fighter. Man' date=' I wish I knew how to bet on fights...[/quote']

why should he have been cut a long time ago? he was on a 7 fight win streak before running into Anderson (2 WEC, 5 UFC). He always comes to put on exciting fights. If he's in a fight that's not exciting its because of his opponent (Bisping).

Bet the ****ing house on Akiyama. Leben should've been cut awhile ago tbh. He is a terrible fighter. Man' date=' I wish I knew how to bet on fights...[/quote']

Rofl If chris fights with his head and not on emotion He will be a great fighter looks like he learned alil about wrestling watching that fight the other night Lebon is what 11-5 in the UFC so you cut him???wow i see why your not running any Bussniss any time soon

Rofl If chris fights with his head and not on emotion He will be a great fighter looks like he learned alil about wrestling watching that fight the other night Lebon is what 11-5 in the UFC so you cut him???wow i see why your not running any Bussniss any time soon

Not to mention it was Chris Leben doing the takedowns on the undercard fight against Jay Silva.

Why should he have been cut when he has just stopped one of the best MW prospects in the UFC. And he can't be that terrible if he is 10-5 in the UFC alone.

Leben is a step down from Belcher for gods sake... Why not just make Belcher vs Akiyama2 happen it was controversial the first time around at that. Akiyama should just wait hes wante this Wanderlei fight so bad for so long and I think he earned it...

The card would lose a lot of its appeal if they dropped it altogether. I mean it already has losing Wandy but I like this match up personally and should be a great fight. Leban has the tools to fight well when he's in his game. I guess you can say that about a lot of fighters, but he's got it when he plays it right.

ya to drop the fight is just a retarded idea....chris is a good fill in, i just hope there isnt some kind of minor injurys chris might of taken after the simpson fight...i hope he is 100% because if he is..id say he's got a good chance of winning the fight...its most likely be a standup battle unless chris takes em down..eh i was actually kinda excited to hear chris was gunna get this oppritunity. I think he's been a trooper ever since he started with the UFC..

ya to drop the fight is just a retarded idea....chris is a good fill in' date=' [b']i just hope there isnt some kind of minor injurys[/b] chris might of taken after the simpson fight...i hope he is 100% because if he is..id say he's got a good chance of winning the fight...its most likely be a standup battle unless chris takes em down..eh i was actually kinda excited to hear chris was gunna get this oppritunity. I think he's been a trooper ever since he started with the UFC..

With the quick turn-around I don't think he would have been allowed to take it, he received no medical suspensions so I'm assuming he's ready to go.

ya to drop the fight is just a retarded idea....chris is a good fill in' date=' i just hope there isnt some kind of minor injurys chris might of taken after the simpson fight...i hope he is 100% because if he is..id say he's got a good chance of winning the fight...its most likely be a standup battle unless chris takes em down..eh i was actually kinda excited to hear chris was gunna get this oppritunity. I think he's been a trooper ever since he started with the UFC..[/quote']

If anyone goes for a takedown its going to be akiyama since he has a blackbelt in judo

Cut a while ago? What have you been smoking? Sure Leben might not be the best... But he's one hell of a brawler, and he's got some serious power. Akiyama will win most likely yes, but all it takes is one punch. Don't forget that if you bet some cash.

Leben has some balls to step up to a fight only weeks after fighting, he earned some respect from me for that.

War Leben!

• 8 months later...

Archived