Bisping Vs Leben 2???

TwinkleToesTommy

the fact someone thinks bisping is a good fighter is mind boggling.. second wanda would most likely be facing someone coming up in 185 as he is as well.. if not a match against akiyama upon his return..

then leben depending his outcome.. which i dont see him beating sexyama.. he most likely will be going at up and comers as well..

god i hope thats not the main event for 120

Me too. I'm a big Leben fan but do we really want Leben-Bisping to headline two UK main events.I think we are more likely to see Wanderlei's comeback fight to be a rematch against Bisping then Bisping-Leben 2 even if Leben beats Akiyama. However if Sexiyama wins then I think he will fight Bisping.

that would be a horrible main event... contenders and champs belong in the main event not BISPING

Bisping is boring to watch ....he has no power in his punches ....and it will either be him getting KOed, Him running around the ring or a boring decision.

Bisping will not be main event for UFC 120.. and Wanderlei will not fight Bisping back to back, if Akiyama beats Leben which he more than likely will he will fight Wanderlei like was supposed to be happening! the main event for 120 will be a big fight main event that fans will want to see...

It may happen as we all know Leben stepped up to replace Wanderlei for the 116 fight with sexi' date=' That being said Leben has a chance to avenge his loss agiast Bisping (if he wins) if he doesnt it looks like sexi is fighting Bisping! amazing main event for ufc 120 WAR BISPING!!!!![/quote']

What??? Leben just fought in the Tuf finale. He cant fight two weeks later at UFC 116. What happened to Wandy?

that would be a horrible main event... contenders and champs belong in the main event not BISPING

I do not agree. A potential great fight with appeal can and should be a Main Event if there are no titles ready to be defended. Bisping is no joke, though there are many haters on the forum. I think a lot of it has to do with the US v. UK feud. I personally don't give a rats **** where a fighter is from if he puts on a good show, and Bisping has earned my respect since TUF. I have absolutely no problem with his being the main event at 120.

It may happen as we all know Leben stepped up to replace Wanderlei for the 116 fight with sexi' date=' That being said Leben has a chance to avenge his loss agiast Bisping (if he wins) if he doesnt it looks like sexi is fighting Bisping! amazing main event for ufc 120 WAR BISPING!!!!![/quote']

Gosh, I hope Leben saw Henderson vs. Bisping... If Leben puts on the pressure, he'd win it.

Archived