brock is overated, carwin will destroy him

fedorrule

i trully believe carwin is a much better fighter' date=' brock is all hype. look who has he beat randy, heath mir and he is 2nd best fighter ,give me a break.[/quote']Carwin has beaten Gonzaga and Mir and a bunch of nobodies. How is that better?

I hope Carwin smashes Brock. So at least we will actually have a fighter as a HW champion lol.
A fighter? Are you kidding me? Lesnar is the number 2 ranked HW in the world after 5 fights. You would piss your pants if you saw him in real life. If he doesn't qualify as a fighter what would that make you?

i trully believe carwin is a much better fighter' date=' brock is all hype. look who has he beat randy, heath mir and he is 2nd best fighter ,give me a break.[/quote']

Cant you come up with a better excuse?? I know your new to this forum, as am I, but treads like these pop up every day..

i trully believe carwin is a much better fighter' date=' brock is all hype. look who has he beat randy, heath mir and he is 2nd best fighter ,give me a break.[/quote']

wow just wow brock is more well rounded than carwin is first of all and all the hype is around carwin just because he has KO power he hasnt fought anybody like brock with his wrestling. I think its going to be a relapse of Daley vs Kosheck Carwin has KO power and a wrestling background and Brock has better wrestling and good stand up.

You say look who he has beat. Well how about we look at who Shane Carwin has beat. You just said that Brock Lesnar has beaten nobody. Well if you didn't say it then you aplied it and theres no way for you to take that back. How about I make you look bad with that statement

Shane Carwins oppenents

1. Carlton Jones " Who the f8ck is that"

2. Casey Jaskon " Who the f8ck is that"

3. Jay McCown "Who the f8ck is that"

4. Justice Smith " Who the f8ck is that"

5. Chris Guillen " Who the f8ck is that"

6. Rick Slaton " Who the f8ck is that"

7. Sherman Pendergarst "He is one a 8 fight losing streak"

8. Christain Wellish "Cut from the UFC and sucks azz"

9. Neil Wain " Cut from the UFC and sucks azz"

10. Gabriel Gonzaga " Got his azz handed to him by Randy Couture and you said Couture doesn't count as good competition so I guess that makes Gabriel Gonzaga a f8cking joke to you which he is"

11. Frank Mir " Brock Lesnar kicked his azz"

So when you say " Who has Brock Lesnar fought"

Honestly I can ask you a question about Shane Carwin " Who has Shane Carwin fought" because looking at Brocks competition and Shanes competition then I would have to say Brocks is tougher or better.

Hendo, your logic doesn't quite add up.

Lesnar lost to Mir. Then Lesnar kicked Mirs a**, in the second round. Carwin absolutely pummeled Mir in the 1st round. So if that's where your argument ends on trying to determine who is better, then it would seem Carwin would be.

This goes without mentioning the other 10 finishes Carwin has, even if they were against nobodies. Fight experience never hurts.

However, we all know Lesnar is a monster, and it seems to me he wouldn't need any practice in order to do the things he does. His insanely impressive wrestling background, and freak athleticism is experience enough.

Hendo' date=' your logic doesn't quite add up.

Lesnar lost to Mir. Then Lesnar kicked Mirs a**, in the second round. Carwin absolutely pummeled Mir in the 1st round. So if that's where your argument ends on trying to determine who is better, then it would seem Carwin would be.

This goes without mentioning the other 10 finishes Carwin has, even if they were against nobodies. Fight experience never hurts.

However, we all know Lesnar is a monster, and it seems to me he wouldn't need any practice in order to do the things he does. His insanely impressive wrestling background, and freak athleticism is experience enough.[/quote']

Yes he lost to Frank Mir. ANd also Jon Jones lost to matt Hamill.

Jon Jones kicked Hamills azz and lost and Brock kicked MIr's azz and lost. Simple as that.

Yes he lost to Frank Mir. ANd also Jon Jones lost to matt Hamill.

Jon Jones kicked Hamills azz and lost and Brock kicked MIr's azz and lost. Simple as that.

So your saying, Brocks loss via getting his leg tore in half is equal to Jones beating Hammils **** and getting dq?

man u r retardoville

So your saying' date=' Brocks loss via getting his leg tore in half is equal to Jones beating Hammils **** and getting dq?

man u r retardoville[/quote']

Look at Brocks face in defeat and look at Mir's face in defeat. Also this was Brock Lesnars secound MMA fight ever and pretty much first actaul test so get off his azz. I would love to see you get in the cage against Lesnar. He11 you can get you and 5 buddies and he would rip each and one of yalls f8cking heads off

Look at Brocks face in defeat and look at Mir's face in defeat. Also this was Brock Lesnars secound MMA fight ever and pretty much first actaul test so get off his azz. I would love to see you get in the cage against Lesnar. He11 you can get you and 5 buddies and he would rip each and one of yalls f8cking heads off

Brocks knee getting broken in half > Mir's face .

what does this have to do with your comparison?:eek:

Archived