Brock on Fedor "the greatest champion ever, of all-time IN HIS OWN LITTLE WORLD" lol

SCOver2

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/06/22/brock-lesnar-comments-on-fedors-future-dave-batistas-mma-hope/

When asked about Fedor's possible retirement:

"Good for Fedor. I hope he does retire. He's the greatest champion of all-time," he said with a laugh. Before anyone could ask him if he was being sarcastic, he made his feelings clear.

"He's the greatest champion ever, of all-time, in his own little world," he said. "Good for him."

The reporter asked Lesnar if he felt he could beat Emelianenko.

"Absolutely. I can beat anybody," said Lesnar, who earlier mentioned that he was completely unaware Emelianenko is fighting this Saturday night.

War Brock

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they should just send each other valentines cards and get it over with already.. - _- .. as much as im a fedor fan.. i hate his managers.. like i hate ed soares :D ..

but brock vs fedor is over hyped.. that match if it were to happen will be when one of them is too old to be a fair match.. how olds fedor?

Okay so then unless he comes over after his fight with werdum this sat. and fights brock asap.. if brock is still champ after 116.. that would be ohh maybe a yr from now.. so he'd 34 or 35 my lord ppl will use the age card for sure if he lost..lol "if he was in his prime" blah blah..

LOL hmm,

Fedor almost loses to Rodgers

M-1 starts trying to weasel out of fighting again because CBS supposedly didnt talk about them enough

Fedor ducks Overeems first challenge and agrees to fight Werdum

Strikeforce ticket sales go badly

Fedor no shows for an interview just before the fight

Now rumors of Fedors retirement are circling.

Mark it people, i said he might not have balls to even show up for Werdum and his selfish **** was going to sink SF.

Whose taking bets on whether he even shows up for Werdum ??? Any takers?

Okay so then unless he comes over after his fight with werdum this sat. and fights brock asap.. if brock is still champ after 116.. that would be ohh maybe a yr from now.. so he'd 34 or 35 my lord ppl will use the age card for sure if he lost..lol "if he was in his prime" blah blah..

Lesnar is Also 32. The only people pulling out the age card would be ****s whose idol was smashed.

Fedor;s fought alot man. maybe he feels , if he can get another job that pays just as good, why bother with fighting anymore?

+ fedor has had a bizillion more fights than Lesnar, regardless of what promotion you fight for. He still is 31-1-1 and thats that really.

Soon it may even be 32-1-1, then after that against Overeem (which i fell Overeem could win, maybe, he has the toiols to do it AND the experience)

If he beats Overeem 33-1-1. not a bad retirement record at all. Better than Muhammed Ali's record.

LOL hmm' date='

Fedor almost loses to Rodgers

M-1 starts trying to weasel out of fighting again because CBS supposedly didnt talk about them enough

Fedor ducks Overeems first challenge and agrees to fight Werdum

Strikeforce ticket sales go badly

Fedor no shows for an interview just before the fight

Now rumors of Fedors retirement are circling.

Mark it people, i said he might not have balls to even show up for Werdum and his selfish **** was going to sink SF.

Whose taking bets on whether he even shows up for Werdum ??? Any takers?[/quote']

he'll show up for it.. but im going to suspect they pull out of SF.. (pull out hahaha) after that match.. and he's their Globetrotter so what can SF do besides have an even thinner HW division now and just suck it up.. but seeing as how he doesnt want a title shot anywhere (or else he'd have came to ufc), and he doesnt want to risk probably hurting his record which is an amazing record. its best to just quit while your ahead right?

Lesnar is Also 32. The only people pulling out the age card would be ****s whose idol was smashed.

32 isnt so bad especially since lesnar hasnt been in the sport that long so he hasnt had the wear and tear that fedors been under for the lenght of time he's been in mma..

id love to see the fight but if it happens it will be under such bad circumstances i think

Originally Posted by vangough

SCo did you make those youtube Vids i brock???

Yep

Love them dude cant wait to see Cawrin on a clip laying face down

Yeah thanks part 4 will come out after Fedor and Brock's next respective fight. We'll see how it plays out.

they should just send each other valentines cards and get it over with already.. - _- .. as much as im a fedor fan.. i hate his managers.. like i hate ed soares :D ..

but brock vs fedor is over hyped.. that match if it were to happen will be when one of them is too old to be a fair match.. how olds fedor?

1 year 2 months older than Brock.

I just dont understand why people dont just respect Fedor for his amazing achievements in MMA.

Facts are facts. Fedor has THE best record in MMA. Its really that simple.

when GSP has had 10 more fights without a loss

When Anderson silva, (well he can never be considered the greatest , hes lost 4 already)

When Brock has had 28 more fights WITHOUT another loss

Then these guys can be considered the greatest, until then , Fedor is #1.

Why cant you get that through your heads?

Let Lestard get a record that looks like Fedors then let him talk' date=' OH wait he cant hes already lost.

What a f*cking tool[/quote']

Name 3 great HW top contenders in the past 5 yrs Fedor has fought oh isnt he also fight a guy who was cut from the ufc not long ago seems like he gets ufc left overs...Then says look i can beat guys who were in the Ufc

But in mma age Fedor is about 40 and Brock is about 25 if you get what I'm saying.

Only if you assume that MMA is harder on the body then 40 weeks on the road a year and Competing every single week for much of that year. And playing Football.

I dont agree with that. MMA is very easy on the body compared to other sports and sports entertainment.

I just dont understand why people dont just respect Fedor for his amazing achievements in MMA.

When Anderson silva' date=' (well he can never be considered the greatest , hes lost 4 already)

Why cant you get that through your heads?[/quote']Because none of the fighters Fedor beat would do jack in todays UFC HW division now or in their primes.

Fedor;s fought alot man. maybe he feels ' date=' if he can get another job that pays just as good, why bother with fighting anymore?

+ fedor has had a bizillion more fights than Lesnar, regardless of what promotion you fight for. He still is 31-1-1 and thats that really.

Soon it may even be 32-1-1, then after that against Overeem (which i fell Overeem could win, maybe, he has the toiols to do it AND the experience)

If he beats Overeem 33-1-1. not a bad retirement record at all. Better than Muhammed Ali's record.[/quote']

fedor is already 32-1.. just the biaist sites dont update his record.. peep the wiki .. hes been 32-1 since beating rogers..

he's working on going to 33-1

then 34-1

Because none of the fighters Fedor beat would do jack in todays UFC HW division now or in their primes.

Ty SCO finaly some one with at least half a brain they wont answer who fedtard has bet that is worthy in that epic win/loss recored and yes it has a loss guys

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/06/22/brock-lesnar-comments-on-fedors-future-dave-batistas-mma-hope/

When asked about Fedor's possible retirement:

"Good for Fedor. I hope he does retire. He's the greatest champion of all-time' date='" he said with a laugh. Before anyone could ask him if he was being sarcastic, he made his feelings clear.

"He's the greatest champion ever, of all-time, [b']in his own little world[/b]," he said. "Good for him."

The reporter asked Lesnar if he felt he could beat Emelianenko.

"Absolutely. I can beat anybody," said Lesnar, who earlier mentioned that he was completely unaware Emelianenko is fighting this Saturday night.

War Brock

Is Brocky upset that he got trounced by Fedor as the greatest current HW in a recent poll?

Sounds like Dana had this interview all written up for the big man.....

... then if he loses to Carwin' date=' he should challenge Fedor rather than climbing the UFC hw-ladder[/quote']Yeah his contract with the UFC would probably prohibit that.

I don't think any fighter in their right mind would leave the UFC and throw away their career to challenge Fedor at this point. Fedor wants to retire undefeated and he won't even fight the champ of his own org. M1/Fedor don't want anything to do with top competition at this point.

Ty SCO finaly some one with at least half a brain they wont answer who fedtard has bet that is worthy in that epic win/loss recored and yes it has a loss guys

Name a better HW MMA resume....please.....you clowns have been saying this for years now, and nobody answers it. Nobody.....thanks for stopping by.

And guys wonder why we shred you....you make statements, with ZERO backup, or alternative. That's the very definition of clownshoes....

Is Brocky upset that he got trounced by Fedor as the greatest current HW in a recent poll?

Sounds like Dana had this interview all written up for the big man.....

Hey your boys gonna retire and ***** out of fighting Werdum.

Oh and that respectful attitude your always talking about from him? He no call no showed an important interview to hype the fight for the people paying him. Pretty disrespectful in my opinion.

Some of you people need to get off the Dana White ******** bandwagon. Dana White is just trying to sell his business to you.

It doesnt matter if Fedor hasnt fought the level of competition like Dos santos or Cain Velasquez. Fedor has fought the top level of competition back in his day for his level. Its not the fact hes the best right now either.

fedor has proven hes the Greatest MMA fighter of all time with his record. Muhammed Ali wasnt the best fighter when he retired either, neither ws Tyson, neither was Holyfield. Lennox Lewis however was still the best,lol. Funny that. (but thats another story). Fedor is the greatest MMA fighter, not the best fighter of today (however that has still yet to be proven that he isnt the best fighter still).

To be honest if he fights Werdum AND he fights Overeem. I feel he still is fighting top level competition, only Velasquez and Dos Santos, maybe carwin and Brock are anywhere near Fedor's level in the UFC. Overeem is just as tough at the moment than any of your beloved UFC light heavyweights or Heavyweights.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that Overeem (with his great winning streak of late) is not top level competition right now?

Name a better HW MMA resume....please.....you clowns have been saying this for years now' date=' and nobody answers it. Nobody.....thanks for stopping by.

And guys wonder why we shred you....you make statements, with ZERO backup, or alternative. That's the very definition of clownshoes....[/quote']

Name 3 top HWs Fedtard has fought

When Anderson silva' date=' (well he can never be considered the greatest , hes lost 4 already)

Why cant you get that through your heads?[/quote']

He is fighting nobody's in SF, Brock is fighting the best and Fedor know's how stacked the HW division is in the UFC and he wants no part of it because he doesnt want to risk losing that 1 loss record, not the best unless he come's to fight world class fighters except trash fighters in SF. Brett Rogers WOOOTTT what a win for fedor!!! :rolleyes:

Wow Fedtards fans will say anything so what are they in dog years?

Are you stupid? A 33 Noguiera is not as fresh as a 35 year old Anderson. A 34 year old Wandy is not as fresh as a 35 year old Carwin. Do you not get what I am saying? Age does matter but I'm saying the more fights you've had and the more times you've gotten hit makes you older as a fighter.

Name a better HW MMA resume....please.....you clowns have been saying this for years now' date=' and nobody answers it. Nobody.....thanks for stopping by.

And guys wonder why we shred you....you make statements, with ZERO backup, or alternative. That's the very definition of clownshoes....[/quote']

*waits*

I'll answer it with no problem. Big Nog

Are you stupid? A 33 Noguiera is not as fresh as a 35 year old Anderson. A 34 year old Wandy is not as fresh as a 35 year old Carwin. Do you not get what I am saying? Age does matter but I'm saying the more fights you've had and the more times you've gotten hit makes you older as a fighter.
Fight age is mostly to do with genetics.

Actually i have a better question for you.......

Who has BROCK fought????

Name 3 HW's Brock has fought that are of any note? Carwin is the first. Sorry i dont consider Couture to be the greatest Hw of all time, i consider couture as a tough as DUDE.

lol.

The same Arlovski who lost to Bigfoot Silva and got outstuck by him' date=' even though he outstriking Fedor until the KO.[/quote']

lol you just proved my point right.....the same Arlovski that lost to Brett Rogers???

give it up Fedor is fighting wash ups and doesn't want any part of UFC HW division

Archived