Brock is back. Carwin fans plz know this.

Vivalafrizank

Lmao. Have you guys ever cut weight yourselves.. or lost a lot of weight due to a injury??? or do you know anything about your OWN body??

Heard of muscle memory?? Brock is huge and swoll, when he pumps weights blood is running through those big **** behemoth muscles of his.. making him huge. When he got sick, he obviously wasn't working out.. your muscles don't go away they basically go into preservation mode. All the fat/water is lost. Your muscles remain. The same. And wait to be worked out again. While he's recovering.. He's also, obviously, getting leaner while he gets healthier and now his body is hydrated properly. Now he is healthy again he's working out/exercising like a ****ing animal. That lean muscle he has is only stacking, getting him more ripped. He needed to get sick or have an injury for this to happen. It's was ****ing fate.

Brock is stronger than he's ever been.. and wayyyy faster.

Brock will man handle carwin.

He will win. but not because he will rape carwin's **** all over the cage with his speed and strength.

Brock wins because he is mean he is a meannnnnn ****ing dude... and he's damn for sure meaner then carwin, with his getting dropped by gonzaga punches. :P

Personally, I dont like either of them. Just making sure carwin fans know what the ****s up. I love JDS all day.. But brocks the best.

Lmao. Have you guys ever cut weight yourselves.. or lost a lot of weight due to a injury??? or do you know anything about your OWN body??

Heard of muscle memory?? Brock is huge and swoll' date=' when he pumps weights blood is running through those big **** behemoth muscles of his.. making him huge. When he got sick, he obviously wasn't working out.. your muscles don't go away they basically go into preservation mode. All the fat/water is lost. Your muscles remain. The same. And wait to be worked out again. While he's recovering.. He's also, obviously, getting leaner while he gets healthier and now his body is hydrated properly. Now he is healthy again he's working out/exercising like a ****ing animal. That lean muscle he has is only stacking, getting him more ripped. He needed to get sick or have an injury for this to happen. It's was ****ing fate.

He will win. but not because he will rape carwin's **** all over the cage with his speed and strength.

Brock wins because he is mean he is a meannnnnn ****ing dude... and he's damn for sure meaner then carwin, with his getting dropped by gonzaga punches. :P

[b']Personally, I dont like either of them[/b]. Just making sure carwin fans know what the ****s up. I love JDS all day.. But brocks the best.

uh yea ok dude

that made a lot of sense

closet fan?

Heard of muscle memory?? Brock is huge and swoll' date=' when he pumps weights blood is running through those big **** behemoth muscles of his.. making him huge. When he got sick, he obviously wasn't working out.. your muscles don't go away they basically go into preservation mode. All the fat/water is lost. Your muscles remain. The same. And wait to be worked out again. While he's recovering.. He's also, obviously, getting leaner while he gets healthier and now his body is hydrated properly. Now he is healthy again he's working out/exercising like a ****ing animal. That lean muscle he has is only stacking, getting him more ripped. He needed to get sick or have an injury for this to happen. It's was ****ing fate.

Personally, I dont like either of them. Just making sure carwin fans know what the ****s up. I love JDS all day.. But brocks the best.[/quote']

sounds like u want to suck on his cawk

sounds like u want to suck on his cawk

Adam Bomber I wouldnt be talking s8it about him being a ****. Ive seen most of those posts and threads about Lesnar or Carwin. I can tell you love Carwin so damn much and hate Lesnar a whole lot. So don't be talking about one dude suck a CAWK?? What the he11 is a cawk. Ill have to google that latter

Archived