Female Fighters In UFC

shaggamuffins

Is their any reason why UFC hasnt started recruiting female fighters yet? Is it just something that they arent interested in having overall or? Just curious' date=' any light on this would be great.[/quote']

No interest from most fans. I can watch lesser skilled men if I want to watch inferior fighters.

Is their any reason why UFC hasnt started recruiting female fighters yet? Is it just something that they arent interested in having overall or? Just curious' date=' any light on this would be great.[/quote']

Female MMA fights are a gimmick.

Who wants to see that?

So your saying that women can complete with mens as equals in fighting??? Sexist is one thing but this is just biology and common sense. Women are inferior fighters.

Actually compete against other men? No, except Cyborg, but just because they are women doesn't mean they cannot fight. Honestly if women really want to fight, there's no reason they shouldn't. I applaud Strikeforce and Bellator for having women MMA matches.

Actually compete against other men? No' date=' except Cyborg, but just because they are women doesn't mean they cannot fight. Honestly if women really want to fight, there's no reason they shouldn't. I applaud Strikeforce and Bellator for having women MMA matches.[/quote']

They can fight all they want but if I wanted to watch inferior fighters I would watch amateur matches.

They are not talking about Female vs Male fighters' date=' LOL

They are talking about a Female Division, ahhahahhahah[/quote']

i know he wasnt saying male vs female that wouldnt be right

i was saying girls fighting girls there would be more KOs because they are wimps naww i was just kidding i would love to watch girls fight in the ufc!

This is a sport that has like a 90-95% male fan base' date=' what are you expecting? Its like asking dudes to watch WNBA.

It's not gonna happen.[/quote']

Thats only because guys like violence and most girls but i know some girls that like to watch the UFC and MMA but im sure guys would like to watch girls fight i know my dad likes to watch WWE just to see the girls in thongs and there plastic surgery

b00bs

Thats only because guys like violence and most girls but i know some girls that like to watch the UFC and MMA but im sure guys would like to watch girls fight i know my dad likes to watch WWE just to see the girls in thongs and there plastic surgery

b00bs

I dont think that women fighters in UFC would wear thongs or rock plastic b00bs bro.

And no, i dont want to watch female MMA fights.

dunno if its been said already cba reading through all the posts

i'd prefer it if there were a seperate organisation for women fighters sort of like the WEC but again it falls back on what Dana has already said i dont think there are enough women out there doing MMA to have a propper go at it

I think it would be a nice addition - a TUF female season would be cool as well.

Oh god. They would seriously lose a lot of money that season. What a horrible idea. Except for when its "that time of the month".

That part of the show would be HILARIOUS.

Oh god. They would seriously lose a lot of money that season. What a horrible idea. Except for when its "that time of the month".

That part of the show would be HILARIOUS.

That's exactly why I would not back that idea. I don't think a bunch of girls lying around holding their stomachs makes for very entertaining tv..they'd also be wasting time not training..:cool:

I dont think that women fighters in UFC would wear thongs or rock plastic b00bs bro.

And no' date=' i dont want to watch female MMA fights.[/quote']

i am not saying they would do tho things im saying i wouldnt mind watching girls fight and i know alot of people that would too but there isnt enough girls to do it...

That's exactly why I would not back that idea. I don't think a bunch of girls lying around holding their stomachs makes for very entertaining tv..they'd also be wasting time not training..:cool:

Also watching them waste away their training by eating chocolate cake and pickles would be HILARIOUS.

Female MMA fights are a gimmick.

Who wants to see that?

LOL definately. Its like when wrestling used to do "Lingerie matches". Theres no athletic or skill value in it. Watching two girls hit each other in the face is stupid. Fighting is a mans game.

LOL definately. Its like when wrestling used to do "Lingerie matches". Theres no athletic or skill value in it. Watching two girls hit each other in the face is stupid. Fighting is a mans game.

Wow, really? Women that train in MMA all of their lives and want to compete and have a chance to show their skill and make some cash. Its only a gimmick if its made a gimmick by the organization. I dont see UFC doing that.

Wow' date=' really? Women that train in MMA all of their lives and want to compete and have a chance to show their skill and make some cash. Its only a gimmick if its made a gimmick by the organization. I dont see UFC doing that.[/quote']

Thats because they arent doing it at all.

I just think it would draw in more female viewers. We wanna see the guys fight' date=' maybe they wanna see the females, I dunno.[/quote']

I don't think UFC is interested in female viewers. I don't think having female fighters would increase the female fan base either.

Wow' date=' really? Women that train in MMA all of their lives and want to compete and have a chance to show their skill and make some cash. Its only a gimmick if its made a gimmick by the organization. I dont see UFC doing that.[/quote']

yes really. even the best woman fighters ends up looking like geek fighting for the first time as soon as they start getting excited.

People watch ufc to watch the pinnacle of fighters in mma, women do not represent that as they are inferior fighters to men in every way. Maybe if they had their own organization, but that would be nearly impossible as no one would watch it.

Archived