Now That Wandy Isn't Fighting Akiyama...

Starr788

In my opinion, we need to see a rematch between Wanderlei and Vitor...making Vitor wait for the winner of Anderson vs Sonnen is super lame in my opinion...

Wanderlei vs Vitor would determine a number one contender and set up an exciting possible match up with Anderson before he vacates the division

Thoughts?

Vitor was in line for a title shot before getting injured. If Vitor fights wandy and loses, what happens to his title shot?

Do you think he would take a risky fight that really nets him no benefit? I dont think hes one for turning down a fight, but considering hes already got a fight with the winner of the Silva fight, does it really benefit him to fight Wandy?

Just my 2 cents.

Vitor was in line for a title shot before getting injured. If Vitor fights wandy and loses' date=' what happens to his title shot?

Do you think he would take a risky fight that really nets him no benefit? I dont think hes one for turning down a fight, but considering hes already got a fight with the winner of the Silva fight, does it really benefit him to fight Wandy?

Just my 2 cents.[/quote']

I hear that...and though I think Vitor is probably the most skilled in the division next to Anderson I don't think he's earned a shot...I think Vitor vs Wanderlei would be an amazing match up and would be a super hyped fight...and would make either of them clear contenders for the belt

Archived