NOOOO!!!!! wandy is outta ufc 116!!!

ZooRooBonLoo

WOW i was so mad when i read this, wandy is one of my favorite fighters. But atleast Leben is stepping up and taking his place. im a Leben fan too he puts on exciting fights. and props to Leben for taking a fight that is 13 days after his last fight!

Surprised they didn't give Belcher a rematch but Leben is probably better prepared condition wise to take a fight on such short notice.

I know people will b*tch about it but the only boring leben fight I've seen was the one before his last bout against Jay Silva when he wouldn't stand with him for some **** reason. Hector Lombard just KOed that can in 5 seconds flat.

Joe Silva putting Leben in. Are you kidding me.

Would you rather see Leben fight Sexyama

Or Alan Belcher get a much needed rematch against the little bastard

Anyone know that guys email. He needs to put Belcher in the co-mainevent.

Screw Belcher, Leben is a better choice.

Did you just say Chris Leben is a better fighter than Alan Belcher. The MMA gods will punish you for that one

No i said he's a better choice, you need to learn and comprehend accordingly "the society will punish you for that one" perhaps it already has.

Alan Belcher would f8ck you and Leben up.

LMAO the more you post the funnier it gets, you take what I say about Belcher a direct insult towards you hahhahaha, go choke on Belchers d1ck you butthurt f@g, I bet Belcher pu$$ed out to get in for a fight this close.

Joe Silva putting Leben in. Are you kidding me.

Would you rather see Leben fight Sexyama

Or Alan Belcher get a much needed rematch against the little bastard

Anyone know that guys email. He needs to put Belcher in the co-mainevent.

they had to scramble to find a fighter and he stepped up. Belcher should have asked

they had to scramble to find a fighter and he stepped up. Belcher should have asked

he posted this on his twitter after his win against Cote last May..

"back at home sweet home, still on a high from this weekend, I want in if wandi or sexy get hurt @danawhite"...

he did ask..

"back at home sweet home' date=' still on a high from this weekend, I want in if wandi or sexy get hurt @danawhite"...

he did ask..[/quote']

Telling someone on twitter is just for public notice, clearly Leben did it right.

"back at home sweet home' date=' still on a high from this weekend, I want in if wandi or sexy get hurt @danawhite"...

he did ask..[/quote']

Two weeks notice is pretty short. Leben just fought so he is fresh from a camp and still in shape. Belcher's fight was almost 2 months ago, chances are he is not in fight shape or close enough to get ready for July third and do a proper weight cut.

That's very sad news.......was as excited for that fight as the main event......damnit.

Now we get Leben? Really?

I give him props for taking this on such short notice though......I may not like Leben or his fight style, but stepping up like that gets huge respect. Not many guys would do that.

I've still got Sexy though......he's gonna choke Leben out, and look good doing it.

War Sexy

Belcher probably would've taken this had he had more than a couple weeks. Leben is in the prime position to stay fit and ready to fight. He took no injuries in his last fight, and the guy is a tank to ko (for the most part).

Leben looked good, and a win again could take him to better places in his career, so why not let him fight? Thats all he likes to do, he's stated it in reports and everything.

What other fighter in that division is in as good of condition and able to be ready this quick, while being able to put up a good fight like leben right now for this fight?

Two weeks notice is pretty short. Leben just fought so he is fresh from a camp and still in shape. Belcher's fight was almost 2 months ago' date=' chances are he is not in fight shape or close enough to get ready for July third and do a proper weight cut.[/quote']

Not to mention that Belcher is already lined up to fight Maia on the Sep 15 UFN card. Maia just had a title shot so Belcher is probably better off taking the Maia fight if he wants to get himself in the mix.

Archived