Lesnar: ?Fedor Emelianenko is the greatest champion ever of all time in his own world

UFCGOD1

Speaking to MMABay.co.uk tonight, Lesnar said:

?Good for Fedor, I hope he does retire. He?s the greatest champion of all time. He?s the greatest champion ever, of all time, in his own little world. Good for him.?

When asked about the Russians fight this weekend, Lesnar said:

?I didn?t even know he was fighting.?

Finally, when asked whether he could defeat ?The Last Emperor?, Lesnar said:

?Absolutely. I can beat anybody.?

Lesnar?s opponent in just under two weeks time, Shane Carwin was also on the call, adding:

?I think it?s unfortunate he didn?t join the UFC. I?m not concerned with anything Fedor?s doing right now. I got Brock ahead of me, and that?s all I?m focused on. The UFC is the NFL of mixed martial arts, and the best of the best.?

I'm not sure if Brock is saying he's champion in his own world' date=' or that he is soo good he is on his own planet.

If he is bashing Fedor, he either has no respect, or is being fed lines by Dana to try to humilate Fedor.[/quote']

hes bashing fedor ... what a joke

Speaking to MMABay.co.uk tonight' date=' Lesnar said:

?Good for Fedor, I hope he does retire. He?s the greatest champion of all time. He?s the greatest champion ever, of all time, in his own little world. Good for him.?

When asked about the Russians fight this weekend, Lesnar said:

?I didn?t even know he was fighting.?

Finally, when asked whether he could defeat ?The Last Emperor?, Lesnar said:

?Absolutely. I can beat anybody.?

Lesnar?s opponent in just under two weeks time, Shane Carwin was also on the call, adding:

?I think it?s unfortunate he didn?t join the UFC. I?m not concerned with anything Fedor?s doing right now. I got Brock ahead of me, and that?s all I?m focused on. The UFC is the NFL of mixed martial arts, and the best of the best.?[/quote']

Link?

I'm not sure if Brock is saying he's champion in his own world' date=' or that he is soo good he is on his own planet.

If he is bashing Fedor, he either has no respect, or is being fed lines by Dana to try to humilate Fedor.[/quote']

If he's bashing Fedor it would be the one time I agree with that tool bag Lesnar.

Oh, Brock. He's only the best in his own mind, huh? I believe you called him the best and said you'd love to fight him. Yes, yes you did

Now all the sudden he's a nobody that you didn't know had a fight? You're funny.

Brock is a nobody who had his MMA success handed to him because he was a pro wrestler. Guys like Cain & JDS bust thier **** and still no title shot. Brock beat a bum who hadn't won a significant fight since 2001 to get his shot then beat a 46 yr old man who was on a 15 month absence and still barely beat him. He is nobody to comment on guys like Fedor, Nog etc who built the sport while he was busy pretending to get hit with a "steel" chair.

Fedor never says he's the best. Brock says he's the best all the time. Nobody but you're delusional, uneducated fanboys believe you, Brock.

Oh' date=' Brock. He's only the best in his own mind, huh? I believe you called him the best and said you'd love to fight him. Yes, yes you did

Now all the sudden he's a nobody that you didn't know had a fight? You're funny.

Brock is a nobody who had his MMA success handed to him because he was a pro wrestler. Guys like Cain & JDS bust thier **** and still no title shot. Brock beat a bum who hadn't won a significant fight since 2001 to get his shot then beat a 46 yr old man who was on a 15 month absence and still barely beat him. He is nobody to comment on guys like Fedor, Nog etc who built the sport while he was busy pretending to get hit with a "steel" chair.

Fedor never says he's the best. Brock says he's the best all the time. Nobody but you're delusional, uneducated fanboys believe you, Brock.[/quote']

We've missed your insight my man.

Archived