Question My GF is wondering

vangough

Ok My girl friend just asked me a strange question we were watching some old fight and she asked if any one in the ufc/mma profesion has bein hit so hard that they Went to the bath room right there in the ring?? im guessing no but i think it could happen

Ok My girl friend just asked me a strange question we were watching some old fight and she asked if any one in the ufc/mma profesion has bein hit so hard that they Went to the bath room right there in the ring?? im guessing no but i think it could happen

Tim Sylvia crapped his pants once. but not from getting hit.

I have been reading these forums for years and for some strange reason this guys topic has forced me to make an account. I apologize for my statement, and apologize even more for what you have to go through with your girlfriend. Good luck!

I suggest you man up instead of trying to place such a fascinating question on your girlfriend. It's perfectly fine to ask these questions, just take responsibility for them yourself. Also, people on forums can't have girlfriends, because it requires a lot of time to make correct and factual post.

I have been reading these forums for years and for some strange reason this guys topic has forced me to make an account. I apologize for my statement' date=' and apologize even more for what you have to go through with your girlfriend. Good luck!

I suggest you man up instead of trying to place such a fascinating question on your girlfriend. It's perfectly fine to ask these questions, just take responsibility for them yourself. Also, people on forums can't have girlfriends, because it requires a lot of time to make correct and factual post.[/quote']

Don't say sorry. it was actually funny, unlike what most of these 13 year olds say.

the answer is..yes she can suck my cawk

First all of all. I would like to say that is probably by far one of the wierdest questions ever asked before about the sport of MMA in general. I would like you to apolagize to the forum members for releasing such a question

Being new to the forums, I don't think I can stick around with such immature questions being asked. Where are all the mods! UFC forums are definitely not like the NFL forums!

i have been reading these forums for years and for some strange reason this guys topic has forced me to make an account. I apologize for my statement' date=' and apologize even more for what you have to go through with your girlfriend. Good luck!

I suggest you man up instead of trying to place such a fascinating question on your girlfriend. It's perfectly fine to ask these questions, just take responsibility for them yourself. Also, people on forums can't have girlfriends, because it requires a lot of time to make correct and factual post.[/quote']

why would you apologize?????

**** was cash.

Well, since it was a serious topic I can't help but feel bad for making fun of him. I just thought this would be the perfect time to make my entrance and "let the dogs out" per say. Little did I know I walked right into a trap and now regret letting my ways of treating stupid girlfriends out. I respect that you said "go to the bathroom" unlike some of these wild animals who said S H ! T. For that you are now a valid scholar.

Punching her and seeing if she pisses herself is gold. Why are you being a little b?tch now? Because some over sensitive p?ssies are getting all huffy and puffy?

I guess you don't sense my sarcasm and for that I am "sorry" again. I am very sensitive when people make fun of me for not having a girlfriend, so I could only imagine what he could be going through knowing hes dating someone related to Sloth from the Goonie's (great movie, highly recommended) in intelligence.

PS: "Hey...you...guysssss!!"

Can we please quit argueing about a question. I know the question was stupid. Actually I think everyone has that down. Okay the question is f8cking retarded. Does it mean you can pick on the dudes GF? NO

Does it mean his GF is a azzclown and probably ugly as f8ck? Most likely

But you dont see me argueing now do ya?

Can we please quit argueing about a question. I know the question was stupid. Actually I think everyone has that down. Okay the question is f8cking retarded. Does it mean you can pick on the dudes GF? NO

Does it mean his GF is a azzclown and probably ugly as f8ck? Most likely

But you dont see me argueing now do ya?

It's only because I know he was the one who wanted to ask the question. But he tried to cover it up by blaming it on his girlfriend. But there is no arguing going on, just a bunch of "cool guys" have a "cool time".

With that being said, when you are in Fight or Flight mode I believe the adrenalin shuts down your booty and urine system so unless you ate taco bell and chipotle it's almost impossible. In Tim Sylvia's case, being overated, over weight, and most likely consuming taco bell and chipotle in large mass could very well of shat himself silly.

It's only because I know he was the one who wanted to ask the question. But he tried to cover it up by blaming it on his girlfriend. But there is no arguing going on' date=' just a bunch of "cool guys" have a "cool time".

With that being said, when you are in Fight or Flight mode I believe the adrenalin shuts down your booty and urine system so unless you ate taco bell and chipotle it's almost impossible. In Tim Sylvia's case, being overated, over weight, and most likely consuming taco bell and chipotle in large mass could very well of shat himself silly.[/quote']

I could not aggre with you less young lad. Tim Sylia looks like the type of person who would s8it himself while in a armbar.

Archived