UFC 116:Lesnar vs Carwin

LesnarFan50

I think this is going to be a good fight.Both power houses,and both guys are HUGE I think for Brock to win he's got to take him to the ground and pound him out.Not to sure about stand up as we haven't seen a Lesnar fight with stand-up yet.However that punch to Herring was brutal so you never know.Brock using his wrestling is a smart thing in my book as its what he's good at and people don't like him because he uses it to his advantage but it doesn't matter.Carwin's got heavy hands that could put Brock away,but who's to say Brock can't do the same to him?Maybe Carwin will take Lesnar to the ground and pound him out.Who knows we might see a damn submission.Point is it will be one hell of a fight.I can't wait.

I think this is going to be a good fight.Both power houses' date='and both guys are [b']HUGE[/b] I think for Brock to win he's got to take him to the ground and pound him out.Not to sure about stand up as we haven't seen a Lesnar fight with stand-up yet.However that punch to Herring was brutal so you never know.Brock using his wrestling is a smart thing in my book as its what he's good at and people don't like him because he uses it to his advantage but it doesn't matter.Carwin's got heavy hands that could put Brock away,but who's to say Brock can't do the same to him?Maybe Carwin will take Lesnar to the ground and pound him out.Who knows we might see a damn submission.Point is it will be one hell of a fight.I can't wait.

ditto

I think this is going to be a good fight.Both power houses' date='and both guys are [b']HUGE[/b] I think for Brock to win he's got to take him to the ground and pound him out.Not to sure about stand up as we haven't seen a Lesnar fight with stand-up yet.However that punch to Herring was brutal so you never know.Brock using his wrestling is a smart thing in my book as its what he's good at and people don't like him because he uses it to his advantage but it doesn't matter.Carwin's got heavy hands that could put Brock away,but who's to say Brock can't do the same to him?Maybe Carwin will take Lesnar to the ground and pound him out.Who knows we might see a damn submission.Point is it will be one hell of a fight.I can't wait.

I can't wait for this fight.

Archived