The real evaluator is HERE!

DinoBonesJones

currently the 2ND best gif/pic poster on the forum. you are a big fan of brown bears and fedor. which is a little weird. not many people know this but you can bench +550 but prefer not to be the tough guy.

and here sir is your gif!funny-1.gif

I have never benched 550, but I have benched 505 raw without a shirt, just had a wife beater on. While we are on the subject I squatted 700+ and dead lifted well over 600. Now what?I do not like the gif and i am the 1st best gif poster.

BTW-I did all that weight and i am not that big of a guy

quit that. anyways i remember getting in a respectful conversation of couture vs shogun and iv always thought you were pretty funny even though you in the "who wins" thread was a bit over the top :D

2-47.gif

couture v shogun? with me? lol i forgot. anyways i got the best gif :D

This should be fun...take your best shot.

i thought you were some south american tribe like sonnen described in a tweet when i saw that username. then i found out you were KFM. anywayys you seem pretty mature and one of the more respected members.. that being said you have an extreme foot fetish which got you kicked out of sherdog's forum' date=' but you know your always welcome in our forum right beside spuda's love handles

and your fearless. like this [img']http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab68/spiritofthebruce/breakfail.gif[/img]guy

i thought you were some south american tribe like sonnen described in a tweet when i saw that username. then i found out you were KFM. anywayys you seem pretty mature and one of the more respected members.. that being said you have an extreme foot fetish which got you kicked out of sherdog's forum' date=' but you know your always welcome in our forum right beside spuda's love handles

and your fearless. like this [img']http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab68/spiritofthebruce/breakfail.gif[/img]guy

I would have broken two of those...

Me? s'il vous plait?

french? ahh you are good at wrestling but were always insecure that people can see your love handles when you wore the wrestling uniform. so you ran and hid in a bungalow somewhere in Ohio where you kidnap fat people and make them wear wrestling spandex to make yourself feel better. am i right??

watcat.gif

french? ahh you are good at wrestling but were always insecure that people can see your love handles when you wore the wrestling uniform. so you ran and hid in a bungalow somewhere in Ohio where you kidnap fat people and make them wear wrestling spandex to make yourself feel better. am i right??

watcat.gif

Lmao thats good.

haha but nah im the farthest thing from french, i am a good wrestler. but im skinny as hell with a decent amount of muscle.

Archived