Fabricio Werdum Has a 'Good Surprise' for Fedor Emelianenko

UFCGOD1

i dont even know why i wasted my time watching the video (no offense to the poster), werdum is not even a top fighter anymore. I never really respond to anything Fedor related, but he can be as great as his last fights, but how many people have come to the UFC from other organizations and have been destroyed.

We all know Fedor is good, its just noone really knows HOW good the guy is, because he refuses to fight top competition in the UFC. If he wants to make excuses or let it go to his head that even some UFC fighters call him the greatest, his legacy will still be that of a guy who never fought the best but was great at beating mediocre competition.

Sorry but Fedor pisses me off, I'd love to see him in the UFC and would even love to see him knock out or submit top competition in the UFC, but we will never know where he truly stands until he does.

i dont even know why i wasted my time watching the video (no offense to the poster)' date=' werdum is not even a top fighter anymore. I never really respond to anything Fedor related, but he can be as great as his last fights, but how many people have come to the UFC from other organizations and have been destroyed.

We all know Fedor is good, its just noone really knows HOW good the guy is, because he refuses to fight top competition in the UFC. If he wants to make excuses or let it go to his head that even some UFC fighters call him the greatest, his legacy will still be that of a guy who never fought the best but was great at beating mediocre competition.

Sorry but Fedor pisses me off, I'd love to see him in the UFC and would even love to see him knock out or submit top competition in the UFC, but we will never know where he truly stands until he does.[/quote']

just because he doesnt go to the ufc doesnt mean he doesnt fight top guys.. he just happens to be in a spot that only has a few top guys..

and his whole deal is co-promote not wheres the talent..

i dont even know why i wasted my time watching the video (no offense to the poster)' date=' werdum is not even a top fighter anymore. I never really respond to anything Fedor related, but he can be as great as his last fights, but how many people have come to the UFC from other organizations and have been destroyed.

Sorry but Fedor pisses me off, I'd love to see him in the UFC and would even love to see him knock out or submit top competition in the UFC, but we will never know where he truly stands until he does.[/quote']

i just don't get how everything fedor related got to turn into a " fedor doesn't fight top competition anymore " i kinda made the subject of the thread pretty clear and no offense either post on subject or don't post at all

Archived