Call me extremely crazy...

Infamous505

But i think Stephan Bonnar is a pretty good fighter he is very well rounded and has lost more of his fights to really good fighters like rashad, forrest,machida,jon jones(decent)

mark coleman is a sad lose and Krzysztof Soszynski was a bullcrap TKO lost i have seen refs let other fights continue fighting with worse cuts than that. i think he just needs to be smarter than the brawler he is if he is losing the standup war taken them down and GnP them or try to submit them. and he has probably one of the best nicknames "The American Psycho" i think he will be really good one day and a threat in the LHW divison or atleast a gatekeeper. Your thoughts discuss!

But i think Stephan Bonnar is a pretty good fighter he is very well rounded and has lost more of his fights to really good fighters like rashad' date=' forrest,machida,jon jones(decent)

mark coleman is a sad lose and Krzysztof Soszynski was a bullcrap TKO lost i have seen refs let other fights continue fighting with worse cuts than that. i think he just needs to be smarter than the brawler he is if he is losing the standup war taken them down and GnP them or try to submit them. and he has probably one of the best nicknames "The American Psycho" i think he will be really good one day and a threat in the LHW divison or atleast a gatekeeper. Your thoughts discuss![/quote']

Not so crazy.

Really good one day?

His debut was more then 5 years ago with the first TUF. If he was going to get good' date=' it would have been by now.

I like Bonner, but there is a ceiling in his weight division he wont be able to climb past.[/quote']

what this guy said

Really good one day?

His debut was more then 5 years ago with the first TUF. If he was going to get good' date=' it would have been by now.

I like Bonner, but there is a ceiling in his weight division he wont be able to climb past.[/quote']

so what if his debut was a long time ago so your saying he will never improve as a fighter?

yeh it's cool how no one disrespected bonnar. I think he's good and in a way NOT IN STYLE but in his position in the ufc he's like cro cop. He's somewhere in the middle of his division, he probably wont be looking at a title fights in the future but he will put on good exciting fights that will get people amped for the co main and main events.

Guest [Deleted User]
i like how no one was disrespectful that doesnt happen a lot on these forums. Also i hope he gets good soon cause he debut a while ago lol.

"b.o.n.e.r."

Really good one day?

yea hes kinda in the deepest division in the UFC/world

hes more like a last minute replacement on a card when someone needs a tune up

or if someone needs a debut

Archived