a letter to Brock

adambomber

stfu please, your making yourself look even stupider than you already look.

Fedor would whoop your ****gy ****

Carwin is going to whoop your ****

Your an untalented wwe actor

Now u have to fight someone your own size

The fall from the top is gonna hurt

Welcome to reality come july 3

p.s ***** you

stfu please' date=' your making yourself look even stupider than you already look.

p.s ***** you[/quote']

Fight someone his own size. First of all jerkoff, Brock Lesnar is bigger than Shane Carwin and he will always be bigger than his person in front of him. Secound of all you just said Brock Lesnar is unskillful or untalented. First of all, if that is true than why is he the UFC Heavyweight Champion and if thats true then why did he succesfully defend his title. Everything you just said made you look like a complete azzclown

Brock could win this fight just as easily as Shane =|

Kinda true. I think its pretty even also but I believe Carwin's destiny is to KO Lesnar and get the title. I want him to win soo bad he deserves it much much more than brock. Let's go carwin if you KO lesnar that will be one of my favorite UFC moments ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see brock KOd sooo bad ever since I saw him fight at UFC 100. CARWIN ALL DAY!!!!!!!

Kinda true. I think its pretty even also but I believe Carwin's destiny is to KO Lesnar and get the title. I want him to win soo bad he deserves it much much more than brock. Let's go carwin if you KO lesnar that will be one of my favorite UFC moments ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see brock KOd sooo bad ever since I saw him fight at UFC 100. CARWIN ALL DAY!!!!!!!

Deserves it more than Brock Lesnar. How? He survived a deadly illness that would woop my azz. He busts his azz everyday in the weightroom and training. I asure you one thing. Brock Lesnar is training harder than Shane Carwin. So how does he deserve it more than Lesnar. Lesnar works harder than anyone I know it in the sport of MMA and it shows. Just look at the man. Also he went from knowing nothing about MMA to Champion. That only happens if someone is dedicated and willing to do anything to get to that moment and I asure you one thing. Brock Lesnar will not let himself lose this fight. I asure you that.

Fight someone his own size. First of all jerkoff' date=' Brock Lesnar is bigger than Shane Carwin and he will always be bigger than his person in front of him. Secound of all you just said Brock Lesnar is unskillful or untalented. First of all, if that is true than why is he the UFC Heavyweight Champion and if thats true then why did he succesfully defend his title. Everything you just said made you look like a complete azzclown[/quote']

First of all, are you cracking jokes. First of all lmao

Fight someone his own size. First of all jerkoff' date=' Brock Lesnar is bigger than Shane Carwin and he will always be bigger than his person in front of him. Secound of all you just said Brock Lesnar is unskillful or untalented. First of all, if that is true than why is he the UFC Heavyweight Champion and if thats true then why did he succesfully defend his title. Everything you just said made you look like a complete azzclown[/quote']

you sound like a ****

stfu please' date=' your making yourself look even stupider than you already look.

p.s ***** you[/quote']

your just jealous brock wont toss your salad

=]

p.s ***** you[/quote']

LESNAR!!! LESNAR!!! LESNAR!!! LESNAR!!!

LESNAR ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Btw, your signa STILL SUCKS!!!!!!!

If you're still wondering about Chuck's legacy, you're still too much of a dumb-ss for MMA.

Deserves it more than Brock Lesnar. How? He survived a deadly illness that would woop my azz. He busts his azz everyday in the weightroom and training. I asure you one thing. Brock Lesnar is training harder than Shane Carwin. So how does he deserve it more than Lesnar. Lesnar works harder than anyone I know it in the sport of MMA and it shows. Just look at the man. Also he went from knowing nothing about MMA to Champion. That only happens if someone is dedicated and willing to do anything to get to that moment and I asure you one thing. Brock Lesnar will not let himself lose this fight. I asure you that.

No way at all. Carwin is training waaay harded than brock and has been for much longer. We will see who's looking better in the countdown! which i am really pumped for by the way! And more importantly in THE FIGHT! Carwin is the better fighter. PERIOD! The only reason brock went from knowing nothing about mma to still not knowing much about mma and being champion is because he is freakishly huge!!!!!!! Haha thats all he has is speed and power no skill and he doesnt have a fighters spirit. Carwin has it all and all first round KO's to prove it! Brock could definitely lose this fight. It is his hardest test to date without a doubt and I just hope Carwin can get the KO and shove it right in your face and brock "retard" lesnar. We'll see what happens man........You know carwin deserves that belt more you cant deny it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way at all. Carwin is training waaay harded than brock and has been for much longer. We will see who's looking better in the countdown! which i am really pumped for by the way! And more importantly in THE FIGHT! Carwin is the better fighter. PERIOD! The only reason brock went from knowing nothing about mma to still not knowing much about mma and being champion is because he is freakishly huge!!!!!!! Haha thats all he has is speed and power no skill and he doesnt have a fighters spirit. Carwin has it all and all first round KO's to prove it! Brock could definitely lose this fight. It is his hardest test to date without a doubt and I just hope Carwin can get the KO and shove it right in your face and brock "retard" lesnar. We'll see what happens man........You know carwin deserves that belt more you cant deny it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you just say Carwin will look better than Brock Lesnar. You should kill yourself right now for being on someone nutz so hard. Shane Carwin looking for fit than Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar will look like a father gorilla come July 3rd. Carwin will look like Carwin. Brock Lesnar is training harder than him. Unless you have proof of otherwise than you are a complete azz. LMFAO Carwin looking better than Lesnar. He11 I should slit my throat for reading such a statement

p.s ***** you[/quote']

I bet you wouldnt say that to his face and i will send this to you in a comment or in a message if brock wins and mostly likely will.

First of all Brock Lesnar is bigger, stronger, faster, more athletic, and better wrestler than Carwin. I dare you to argue with any of those statements because I will slam anything you have to say right back at you

Honestly?Look if Brock is not talented he would not have beaten Herring in for 3 rounds,he wouldn't have finished Couture so quickly,and he wouldn't have pounded Mir's face in.The guy has more talent than any of us dream we could have but you hate him for his attitude.I don't like Frank Mir's attitude but I respect that he has talent.I don't care to much for GSP anymore,but I respect he is one of the greatest fighters around.Everyone needs to learn that whether they like it or not Brock Lesnar is talented.Do I believe Carwin can win?Yes.Do I believe Lesnar can win?Yes.I think it's honestly a toss up.Everyone needs to stop dissing fighters these guys are obviously good if they made it to the UFC don't trash them cause in person you'd probably show respect,not pay attention,or boo them.But these guys deserve respect for what they do.

First of all Brock Lesnar is bigger' date=' stronger, faster, more athletic, and better wrestler than Carwin. I dare you to argue with any of those statements because I will slam anything you have to say right back at you[/quote']

+1

Did you just say Carwin will look better than Brock Lesnar. You should kill yourself right now for being on someone nutz so hard. Shane Carwin looking for fit than Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar will look like a father gorilla come July 3rd. Carwin will look like Carwin. Brock Lesnar is training harder than him. Unless you have proof of otherwise than you are a complete azz. LMFAO Carwin looking better than Lesnar. He11 I should slit my throat for reading such a statement

You like a pretty negative dude! Carwin looks a lot better than brock for sure. Thats my opinion so shut the fuuuuuuccccck up! You sound like your huggin brocks nuts pretty hard. Thats funny you say brock will look like a gorilla because Carwin looks a lot more like a gorilla than brock. brock just looks like a retard ahahha. We will see who is working harder and looking better in the countdown. And the fight! It's not even about who looks better or whatever. Carwin is the better fighter period. I just hope he KOs Lesnar to shut all you stupid little kids tha fuccccc up. PEACE CARWIN ALL DAY *****EZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! JULY 3rd

First of all Brock Lesnar is bigger' date=' stronger, faster, more athletic, and better wrestler than Carwin. I dare you to argue with any of those statements because I will slam anything you have to say right back at you[/quote']

Yeah im not gonna say he is cause he isnt. But you know Carwin is the better fighter! And you cant deny that just like I couldnt deny. So have fun all alone on the internet because im done. Iv said all I needed to say PUNK

Honestly I laugh at the people who say Shane Carwin is actually skillful. Ive seen every fight from this guy. All 11 of them. This guys striking looks pretty bad. You dont have to have good striking to knock out Justice Smith, you just have to have crazy power and to me thats the only thing going to Shane Carwin at the moment. Hes a good wrestler, but his wrestling will look like mine if he gets in the cage against Brock. Brock Lesanr squats more than 500 and benches more than 500. Can Shane Carwin do either of those. Actuually he benches 600 and squats 800. And he runs a 4.70. I mean Shane Carwin being skillful. I would like someone to argue that point with me because I need a good laugh

Yeah im not gonna say he is cause he isnt. But you know Carwin is the better fighter! And you cant deny that just like I couldnt deny. So have fun all alone on the internet because im done. Iv said all I needed to say PUNK

How is he a better fighter?

You said first of all twice. Which is it?

Honestly I laugh at the people who say Shane Carwin is actually skillful. Ive seen every fight from this guy. All 11 of them. This guys striking looks pretty bad. You dont have to have good striking to knock out Justice Smith' date=' you just have to have crazy power and to me thats the only thing going to Shane Carwin at the moment. Hes a good wrestler, but his wrestling will look like mine if he gets in the cage against Brock. Brock Lesanr squats more than 500 and benches more than 500. Can Shane Carwin do either of those. Actuually he benches 600 and squats 800. And he runs a 4.70. I mean Shane Carwin being skillful. I would like someone to argue that point with me because I need a good laugh[/quote']

He's fought 12 times kid. 12. And I'd be hard pressed to believe you've seen 4 of them.

LOL....non-combine stats, regardless of how good they are, do not make you a good fighter.....jesus man.....

You have proof of this?

He's fought 12 times kid. 12. And I'd be hard pressed to believe you've seen 4 of them.

LOL....non-combine stats' date=' regardless of how good they are, do not make you a good fighter.....jesus man.....[/quote']

Ive seen all 12 fights. Im sorry if I made you upset by saying 11. I lost track. LMFAO

LOL....non-combine stats' date=' regardless of how good they are, do not make you a good fighter.....jesus man.....[/quote']

not only that but chuck norris doesnt cheat death....he wins fair and square

p.s ***** you[/quote']

stu?pid (stpd, sty-)

adj. stu?pid?er, stu?pid?est

1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.

2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.

3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.

4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.

5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job

ok lets see if brock is what you call stupider lets break this down,

1) Nope he caught onto the MMA thing pretty quick and got the title and defended it.

2) signing with the UFC and taking the Title shot when dana gave it to him umm not there eiher.

well mayeb 3) winning the title and playing mind games with Shane, hmm damn thought we had him here.

4) none of these either.

5) I cant put those in there either.

ok now lets slide you into these.

1) yeah your slow to learn or understand brock puts in the time and effort to be a champ

2) oh yeah thats you with this post.

3) Yet again reading your post reminds me of this one too.

4) yeah this is you when you cried cause brock left your WWE, so now you and your redneck friends cry about it cause you are all still butt hurt.

and last but not least 5) on the fact of telling you why you are 5 I would be stupid for posting a pointless remark cause everyone already knows why.

PS. Don't talk **** about anyone that steps into the octagon. they put their blood sweat and tears to do what they do and put on a good show for us to watch. Everyone in there is talented and gifted. If you dont like them then oh well get over it and don't let them get your panties in a bunch move on and watch the people you want to watch. No one cares for your redneck opinion anyway.

Squating 800 and benching 600 and running a 4.7

I guarentee you that those 3 stats alone can beat the first 8 oppenents Shane Carwin fought.

p.s ***** you[/quote']

epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

stu?pid (stpd' date=' sty-)

adj. stu?pid?er, stu?pid?est

1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.

2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.

3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.

4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.

5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job

ok lets see if brock is what you call stupider lets break this down,

1) Nope he caught onto the MMA thing pretty quick and got the title and defended it.

2) signing with the UFC and taking the Title shot when dana gave it to him umm not there eiher.

well mayeb 3) winning the title and playing mind games with Shane, hmm damn thought we had him here.

4) none of these either.

5) I cant put those in there either.

ok now lets slide you into these.

1) yeah your slow to learn or understand brock puts in the time and effort to be a champ

2) oh yeah thats you with this post.

3) Yet again reading your post reminds me of this one too.

4) yeah this is you when you cried cause brock left your WWE, so now you and your redneck friends cry about it cause you are all still butt hurt.

and last but not least 5) on the fact of telling you why you are 5 I would be stupid for posting a pointless remark cause everyone already knows why.

PS. Don't talk **** about anyone that steps into the octagon. they put their blood sweat and tears to do what they do and put on a good show for us to watch. Everyone in there is talented and gifted. If you dont like them then oh well get over it and don't let them get your panties in a bunch move on and watch the people you want to watch. No one cares for your redneck opinion anyway.[/quote']

Amen and calling the donkey a redneck was a little to far but made me and everyone else laugh.

I don't but im assuming because Brock Lesnar is stronger and bigger than Carwin and it just looks that way. Did you ahhh ever think about that one my friend

MMA is not a strength competition. Cardio is just as important. This means bigger and stronger has nothing to do with working harder. It could mean Brock is focusing on strength more than Carwin. That is the only thing you should assume.

^this

I don't but im assuming because Brock Lesnar is stronger and bigger than Carwin and it just looks that way. Did you ahhh ever think about that one my friend

Squating 800 and benching 600 and running a 4.7

I guarentee you that those 3 stats alone can beat the first 8 oppenents Shane Carwin fought.

It appears that speculation and facts are similar to you.

MMA is not a strength competition. Cardio is just as important. This means bigger and stronger has nothing to do with working harder. It could mean Brock is focusing on strength more than Carwin. That is the only thing you should assume.

Squating 800

Benching 600

Running a 4.7

Those 3 together can beat Shanes first 8 oppentents. Speed, size, and strength help a fight a lot. Just look on how much it helped Brock. Don't argue with me bc it wont work I know too much more than you about MMA

Archived