Fedor vs Nog

BHSwrestler

Ugh ok here we go again.

If Fedor was just a few steps ahead of nog in pride, then what makes you think he is still the best?

Nog gets ****ing MURDERED by the top ufc heavyweights now. What makes you think Fedor would be some sort of god? Im not saying he wouldnt be good, im just saying he wouldnt be as good as everyone thinks. But rather than him vs lesnar, i would rather see him vs mir. Both more well rounded.

Ugh ok here we go again.

If Fedor was just a few steps ahead of nog in pride' date=' then what makes you think he is still the best?

Nog gets ****ing MURDERED by the top ufc heavyweights now. What makes you think Fedor would be some sort of god? Im not saying he wouldnt be good, im just saying he wouldnt be as good as everyone thinks. But rather than him vs lesnar, i would rather see him vs mir. Both more well rounded.[/quote']

What are you fckin blind as well as ignorant ??? Nog isnt the same nor is his game strategy hes been using in the UFC...Go watch Pride Nog and then watch UFC NOG and remeber to pay attention to what the hell youre watching, you can thank Fedor for Nogs inability to have problems taking hits now...and not to mention but Fedor has excelled GREATLY !!! when was the last time you seen him even work his ground game ? much less his ground and pound. Do your own homework before posting ignorance

Ugh ok here we go again.

If Fedor was just a few steps ahead of nog in pride' date=' then what makes you think he is still the best?

Nog gets ****ing MURDERED by the top ufc heavyweights now. What makes you think Fedor would be some sort of god? Im not saying he wouldnt be good, im just saying he wouldnt be as good as everyone thinks. But rather than him vs lesnar, i would rather see him vs mir. Both more well rounded.[/quote']

Fedor gave Rodrigo 2 classic-beatdowns, 1 standing & 1 on the ground ...

1215ugh.jpg2vw8apf.jpg6ptvm00.gif

March 16, 2003 Pride 25

Nog was the Heavy favorite to win, a lot of people were saying that Fedor was too young and not yet ready to fight Nog.

Fedor was the Underdog in the fight "Believe It"

Watch and see what Fedor did to Nog, and look at Nogs face after the fight was over. He literally bent on all fours and bowed at Fedor in disbelief. I believe Nog wouldve done better at the Grand Prix, but the headbutt caused the fight to be stopped. Shockwave was just another day for Fedor. Back then Nog could take a hit, now Nogs face is completely altered.........His dad looks younger than him, Rogerio looks healthier than him, all thanks to Fedor.

March 16' date=' 2003 Pride 25

Nog was the Heavy favorite to win, a lot of people were saying that Fedor was too young and not yet ready to fight Nog.

Fedor was the Underdog in the fight "Believe It"

Watch and see what Fedor did to Nog, and look at Nogs face after the fight was over. He literally bent on all fours and bowed at Fedor in disbelief. I believe Nog wouldve done better at the Grand Prix, but the headbutt caused the fight to be stopped. Shockwave was just another day for Fedor. Back then Nog could take a hit, now Nogs face is completely altered.........His dad looks younger than him, Rogerio looks healthier than him, all thanks to Fedor.

.. made his woman cry too >

zixe2f.jpg14v09qx.jpg

Archived