Where's GSP vs Penn III?

CrazyPooh

GSP already wooped his azz twice. Why would Joe Silva make them fight 3 times. I mean you dont have the same two fighters fighting 3 times unless there tied 1-1

The first fight was a split decision. I would love to see a third fight since BJ has actually been punching his opponents in the face as opposed to dry humping them for 15-25 minutes. When was the last time GSP actually didn't go the distance? I think more than a year ago.

GSP did cheat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMMcHnMjnI0

And he has been for a long time. He pretty much bathes in grease before his fights' date=' which is why he is untouchable in grappling.[/quote']

dude stfu do u even know y they did that in the first place? its a breathing technique it was just a mistake that they did it after they put vaseline in his face. besides wen bj tried to pul rubber guard gsp would have already been very sweating which would have made his legs slip like that anyways.

The first fight was a split decision. I would love to see a third fight since BJ has actually been punching his opponents in the face as opposed to dry humping them for 15-25 minutes. When was the last time GSP actually didn't go the distance? I think more than a year ago.

let me guess u only watch mma fights for a big knowck out? u dont see the value in a fighter absolutly neutralizing their opponent. and if gsp was dry humping him y did bj feel the need to quit dry humping cant hurt that much? plus gsp doesnt need to go the distance wen he demoralizes his opponents with his wrestling ability.

Penn is a gutless quitter and isn't deserving of another fight for the welterweight title.

This guy says otherwise.

We all know BJ is gifted with amazing natural ability and at his best has the skill and talent to beat nearly anyone put in front of him' date=' [/quote']

i dont want to see bj get laid on for 5 rounds

like i said earlier if gsp was only layin on him then y did penn quit. there had to be something else goin on that made penn quit? oh yea thats right gsp was crushing him with fists and elbows. and he quit after 4 rounds that 5th round wasnt need. so either stfu or stop watching mma cause u clearly dont know anythign.

I thought bj did okay in the first fight which was a split decision loss.

I just wanna see either one of them actually get finished.

Perhaps you missed the 2nd fight where BJ didn't answer the bell in the 5th rd. That's a finish son.

Besides, BJ has other problems right now, like trying to get the LW belt back,

like i said earlier if gsp was only layin on him then y did penn quit. there had to be something else goin on that made penn quit? oh yea thats right gsp was crushing him with fists and elbows. and he quit after 4 rounds that 5th round wasnt need. so either stfu or stop watching mma cause u clearly dont know anythign.

bj didn't get destroyed. there's something called getting tired and losing the will to fight. when someone is pressing you down and doing nothing, who the **** would want to fight. if you ever wrestled anyone for more than 10 minutes you would know exactly why bj quit. bj is a fighter not a dry humper. bj wanted to fight and GSP wanted to wrestle.

Perhaps you missed the 2nd fight where BJ didn't answer the bell in the 5th rd. That's a finish son.

Besides' date=' BJ has other problems right now, like trying to get the LW belt back,[/quote']

Not answering the bell isn't a "finish" in my book. a finish in my book is someone in extreme pain or knocked unconscious. i always want a fight ending in one getting KTFO so all the little forum teenagers can just stop arguing about someone getting "robbed" and who's better ETC..

Not answering the bell isn't a "finish" in my book. a finish in my book is someone in extreme pain or knocked unconscious. i always want a fight ending in one getting KTFO so all the little forum teenagers can just stop arguing about someone getting "robbed" and who's better ETC..

LOL ok, you are doing exactly what you accuse others of doing. Not answering the bell finished the fight. There is no doubt in any sane person's mind who dominated and won that fight.

bj didn't get destroyed. there's something called getting tired and losing the will to fight. when someone is pressing you down and doing nothing' date=' who the **** would want to fight. if you ever wrestled anyone for more than 10 minutes you would know exactly why bj quit. bj is a fighter not a dry humper. bj wanted to fight and GSP wanted to wrestle.[/quote']

if bj was a true fighter he wouldnt have quit. and i have wrestled for more than 10 min i dont quit once i get tired i keep goin. and wen u get elbowed and punched in the face like bj did then u r getting destroyed.

Archived