Pranks in the tuf house that would of made you angry

Carwinfan4

Every season we all know someone is getting pranked in the house. But this season it seems like majority of the ppl in the house cannot take a joke. wahhh yaegar hid my shoe wahhhh they used blow horns at 3am in the morning wahhh they threw a bag of flour out the window which never hit me wahhh they threw beans and rice at me while i was sunbathing.

But the prank that would of pissed me off was in season 8 where that brazilian guy who lost in the finals pis sed on efrains bed. If he did that to me I probably wouldn't of sat there and smiled like efrain did . Thats crossing the line right there .

Every season we all know someone is getting pranked in the house. But this season it seems like majority of the ppl in the house cannot take a joke. wahhh yaegar hid my shoe wahhhh they used blow horns at 3am in the morning wahhh they threw a bag of flour out the window which never hit me wahhh they threw beans and rice at me while i was sunbathing.

But the prank that would of pissed me off was in season 8 where that brazilian guy who lost in the finals pis sed on efrains bed. If he did that to me I probably wouldn't of sat there and smiled like efrain did . Thats crossing the line right there .

lol he copied Leben from season one. only Thacker never found out until the show aired haha

I haven't watched every TUF season, but I know that Rampage painting my room pink and putting a bunch of girly stuffed animals would piss me off.

True on those this season that cannot take a prank. But I think most of it was that as soon as they found out it was Yager, or at least from Yager's room, they snapped. From anyone else I have a feelling they would have laughed it off. Well, maybe.

The prank on Shonie Carter was the best one ever IMO.

That should be a new thread. Best TUF prank, and WORST. Although peeing in ones bed pretty much takes the cake for worst. I have to admit, the "upper decker" from the Serra vs Hughes season I thought was pretty funny too.

The worst prank on the show, (would not piss me off just make me puke) is when that dude pissed in the other dudes fruit platter and he ate it. That was nasty. I dont remember the season though. Chris Leben and that other dude pissing on each others beds is not a prank its just a ********* thing to do. glad Leben matured since then he was a p-rick now hes a more serious mma fighter.

The worst prank on the show' date=' (would not piss me off just make me puke) is when that dude pissed in the other dudes fruit platter and he ate it. That was nasty. I dont remember the season though. Chris Leben and that other dude pissing on each others beds is not a prank its just a ********* thing to do. glad Leben matured since then he was a p-rick now hes a more serious mma fighter.[/quote']

actually he pissed in his own fruit platter because the other team was eating it

yea thats the prank that always comes to my mind also. tuf is getting pretty boring. yager was the only 1 that kept it exciting for me.

Go watch MTV where the real drama is. If you like FIGHTING and not drama, than watch the ultimate fighter. Its boring because theres less and less drama on the show and fighters actually respect one another. Im sooooo sick of fools coming in this forum and saying "im a UFC fan" yet they think that every 4/5 ppv's and every 3/5 ultimate fighters are boring. Sure this season wasn't that great but it was still very good. You cant get good fights like that. my god dude.

so my advice to you . . . . . . . . . . .

if you like fighting: go watch the ultimate fighter

if you like drama: go watch MTV real world or some other bullshi*

• 3 weeks later...

Archived