UFC Forum Opinion Poll

PRIDEneverDIED

i personally see a lot of crap on these forums so i ask for your vote, do you think the majority of people on these forums are....

serious fans (into the sport, willing to learn more and have informative and respectful conversations)

Casual fan(here to bs and get in arguments about their favorite fighters)

troll(no explanation really....just here to p*ss people off)

i personally see a lot of crap on these forums so i ask for your vote' date=' do you think the majority of people on these forums are....

serious fans (into the sport, willing to learn more and have informative and respectful conversations)

Casual fan(here to bs and get in arguments about their favorite fighters)

troll(no explanation really....just here to p*ss people off)[/quote']

majority is casual / good people w/ strong opinions ...

trolling-noobs take inane-repetition to the next level ... worthless bottom-feeders imo <

majority is casual / good people w/ strong opinions ...

trolling-noobs take inane-repetition to the next level ... worthless bottom-feeders imo <

i agree the majority are casual fans but i feel a growing troll trend.

also forgot to add "Mixed Martial Artists(someone who trains MMA on a regular basis and fights in sanctioned events)" if you think that type a reply for your vote

I'm a serious fan' date=' but it's hard to find good discussions around here. Almost everything turns into a flame war....and I'm as guilty as anyone. But I've got the enthusiasm and knowledge to back it up. I've got no problems giving TUF scrubs a reality check....hehe[/quote']

i am also a serious fan....so serious that i do get into quarrels and agruments on this website because i cant help myself sometimes...either way lets talk mma sometime haha....im not a "TUF scrub"

Ehh... I'd say most of the people I talk to are casual fans.

I'm not saying I'm an MMA savant, but most times my opinions just get torn to pieces with little to no logical argument behind them. Most times I know what I'm talking about, so yeah... I'd consider myself quite the serious fan. The fact that I also used to train (pre-back injury) only adds to my repertoire.

I'm a serious fan' date=' but it's hard to find good discussions around here. Almost everything turns into a flame war....and I'm as guilty as anyone. But I've got the enthusiasm and knowledge to back it up. I've got no problems giving TUF scrubs a reality check....hehe[/quote']

agreed,^ noobs need to get their facts straight before posting > theres' nothing worse than

a lazy ****nose troll ...

fedorthumbsdown1.gif

Archived