*NEW* Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin CONFERENCE CALL.. 5 pt Audio

ArcaneKnight

Thanks AK.

I was in the hospital for a week and half with diverticulitis as well, thought I was on my death bed too.....it was scary. You get fed intravenously and it just sucks. I was puking up liquid because there was so much. I can relate to Brock and I want to see him do well.

Brock on how Shane compares to him physically: "[shane's] better lookin' than I am, so I'll give him that". hahahaha

Thanks AK.

I was in the hospital for a week and half with diverticulitis as well' date=' thought I was on my death bed too.....it was scary. You get fed intravenously and it just sucks. I was puking up liquid because there was so much. I can relate to Brock and I want to see him do well.

Brock on how Shane compares to him physically: "[shane's'] better lookin' than I am, so I'll give him that". hahahaha

Crazy man.. I can't even imagine how bad it must be to go through that..

But yeah I found that quote hilarious too. Shane Carwin was even busting up laughing. I don't know why people hate on Brock so tough, he's hilarious, and overall seems like a cool dude.

Anyone hear them ask Brock about Batista? He instantly gets flustered and asks for the next question and says something to the effect "we're here to talk about a UFC HW title fight, not some wannabe."

Crazy man.. I can't even imagine how bad it must be to go through that..

But yeah I found that quote hilarious too. Shane Carwin was even busting up laughing. I don't know why people hate on Brock so tough' date=' he's hilarious, and overall seems like a cool dude.

Anyone hear them ask Brock about Batista? He instantly gets flustered and asks for the next question and says something to the effect "we're here to talk about a UFC HW title fight, not some wannabe."[/quote']

When you don't have any real food for a week, your mentality takes a turn for the worst. Started off with internal bleeding (which I found out when I went to the bathroom one day), then they did a bunch of tests to find out where the blood was coming from. Then they made me drink what seemed like one of those 20oz big gulps of laxative. Then in for a colonoscopy. After that, I was put in ICU. It was rough, I didn't have family around at the time.

As far as people hating on Brock, refer to my "Hate is a 'trend' on this forum" thread. I think for a lot of people, it's all about what's cool to like and what isn't. Hence, the trend and WWE obviously isn't "cool" anymore, so anyone associated with it is put down.

As far as Batista, yeah, he won't do well--that's my prediction. Brock prob didn't want to talk about him because at OVW, they always put Batista (aka Leviathan) over Brock.

Archived