Quick help for a video game test

Furiousmat

Hello guys. English isn't my first language and I'm currently going through a bug test assessment. They require very good english. I consider mine kinda good but here I have a sentence that, I think, sounds weird. I'd like to know if you think it's a correct sentence or if it's actually a script bug I should notice:

So it's in a cheap 007 game dunno which exactly, and in the end cinematic you see an ennemy (probly the boss) sinking in a river with his truck. James Bond looks at it and says, ironicaly

"I have a sinking feeling that won't be the last I'll see of him"

So my question is.. "that won't be the last I'll..."

does that work?? or shouldn't that be "that won't be the last TIME I'll ....."

to me that sentence sounded kinda weird but that's actually how the audio says it too.. help me please.

tnx

Hello guys. English isn't my first language and I'm currently going through a bug test assessment. They require very good english. I consider mine kinda good but here I have a sentence that' date=' I think, sounds weird. I'd like to know if you think it's a correct sentence or if it's actually a script bug I should notice:

So it's in a cheap 007 game dunno which exactly, and in the end cinematic you see an ennemy (probly the boss) sinking in a river with his truck. James Bond looks at it and says, ironicaly

"I have a sinking feeling that won't be the last I'll see of him"

So my question is.. "that won't be the last I'll..."

does that work?? or shouldn't that be "that won't be the last TIME I'll ....."

to me that sentence sounded kinda weird but that's actually how the audio says it too.. help me please.

tnx[/quote']

It does make sence

If you add time it would read as:

"I have a sinking feeling that won't be the last time I'll see of him"

For that to work you would need to take out the "of" so it reads

"I have a sinking feeling that won't be the last time I'll see him"

Archived