What would you do if Lesnar KO Carwin?

Infamous505

i would come straight to the forums and laugh at everyone that doubt Lesnar and all the ones that were talking crap this whole time about him would look like idiots.

You mean if he ko him standing?

Well i guess i would continue my REM sleep for some time until i awoke

I'd be impressed. I'd still dislike the man' date=' but I'd give him his due props.

If he clean KOd Shane on the feet, it would be a big statement. I can't see it though, his striking form is awkward....and I don't think he'll ever be a good striker. Who knows though.[/quote']

yeah he throws like a retarded matt hammill, thats why i hate him, he is an embarassment to mma

We all know Brock cant KO anyone. All he does is push people over with his big shovel of a hand. and i doubt he would do that to someone that weighs in the same as him. everyone else he fought has been 20+ pounds lighter than him at the weigh in so by the time fight night comes he's prob 40+ pounds heavier than his previous opponents. I think Brock will only be 10 pounds heavier than Carwin by the time fight night comes. I think Carwin would see his punch coming a mile off and counter it with a sweet dreams KO

Guest [Deleted User]
We all know Brock cant KO anyone. All he does is push people over with his big shovel of a hand. and i doubt he would do that to someone that weighs in the same as him. everyone else he fought has been 20+ pounds lighter than him at the weigh in so by the time fight night comes he's prob 40+ pounds heavier than his previous opponents. I think Brock will only be 10 pounds heavier than Carwin by the time fight night comes. I think Carwin would see his punch coming a mile off and counter it with a sweet dreams KO

He would ko you OOOOH OOOH SNAP! seriously stop saying things like "he can't" or "he won't" because you really have no clue on what will happen

yeah he throws like a retarded matt hammill' date=' thats why i hate him, he is an embarassment to mma[/quote']

He might not have the best striking technique but the man's a savage. I'm not fan of Brocks but i still recognize his talent and how devastating he can be.

That said, he is a d**che bag but not an embarrassment.

Honestly, especially with him bringing in Florian's standup coach, I can't fathom for a second why anyone would be super duper shocked if he did as big and powerful as he is. Especially considering he's demonstrated with little technique his ability to floor you with one shot.

what are you 5???? "what would you do if...."

what would you do if a girl actually spoke to your sorry **** at least once a week so you didn't spend 24/7 on a damn forum asking random people who dont give a sh!t about you what if questions....WHAT IF?!?!?!

At first I would have just cheered, but after seeing all the hate coming from Carwin?s trolls,i think im gonna hire myself a private jet and fly over the the big U.S of A and circle above Colorado with my jet with a huge banner hanging behind it,wich says...My boy Brock Lesnar just KO?ed and humiliated YOU?RE formally undefeated hometown KO King Shane ??Call me Brock?s slave?? Carwin!!!

And I would do that for like a week..

I'd be impressed. I'd still dislike the man' date=' but I'd give him his due props.

If he clean KOd Shane on the feet, it would be a big statement. I can't see it though, his striking form is awkward....and I don't think he'll ever be a good striker. Who knows though.[/quote']

Pretty much this only I don't dislike Brock. I think it would be a great sign the guy is rounding out his game.

what would you do if a girl actually spoke to your sorry **** at least once a week so you didn't spend 24/7 on a damn forum asking random people who dont give a sh!t about you what if questions....WHAT IF?!?!?!

Oh dang!! It's not a bad topic though. But as someone else said, if he behaved like a human being(even though he's not one) i would have much respect for him.

wow somebody is a internet tuff guy i made this thread because somebody else made a what would you do if carwin KO brock and you dont know me and stop trying to internet bully me because it makes you look like a ****. you seriously need to get carwins nutts out of you **** because it was only a joke haha now you look like a fool.

Archived