First Lesnar... Then Toney... Whos next Rowdy Roddy Piper or Jesse Ventura

DJC4DEEP

Toney= Better striker than anybody in MMA (this won't matter against couture, i'm just saying that he has a punchers chance and talent)

Lesnar = The heavyweight champion...

So yeah, I think the UFC is picking some exciting fighters to add to their roster, and you self-indulgent MMA guru ******-bags are really starting to annoy me.

Toney= Better striker than anybody in MMA (this won't matter against couture' date=' i'm just saying that he has a punchers chance and talent)

So yeah, I think the UFC is picking some exciting fighters to add to their roster, and you self-indulgent MMA guru ******-bags are really starting to annoy me.[/quote']

This.

Talk **** about Lesnar and Toney all you want, but at the end of the day both of these guys have UBER talent.

Seriously is the UFC becoming a circus or what? Im not hating... its actually entertaining. They should just do some sort of crowd participation style tuff man contest fights for the under card or some sh*t.

hey idiot whats the problem with new additions to the UFC

I don't know what the problem is. They both excelled at two different martial arts. Plenty of fighters win with one-dimensional fights/strategies, so you can win in MMA if you are really giood at just one art.

So, what's the problem?

Seriously is the UFC becoming a circus or what? Im not hating... its actually entertaining. They should just do some sort of crowd participation style tuff man contest fights for the under card or some sh*t.

Lesnar is the champ, he beat Randy and Mir,both champs, more than once, he unified the belt,whats the circus there. Toney is a former champion boxer, and the heaviest hands on paper to ever fight MMA. Why not test him in league#1. Carwin, Shogun,Anderson,GSP, and Penn are arguably the best fighters, at their weight classes in history. "if you don't like it ,don't watch"(D.W.) But I think the UFC has already become the best. But if it does become a circus,send ur resume, because you are a clown. Kisses, Peaches.

where the hell is hong man choi he needs to fight stefan struve...

After they beat Fedor, or his 27 fight, 8year win streak and still going. I believe Carwin is good too, but he only fought 4 tough guys,and Lesnar only won 4 times, to average competition. Mir's over rated and Randy was over the hill and too small. Both Lesnar and Carwin have a long way to go with the long-time fans like myself to be placed ahead of Fedor. Even if Fedor loses, his record and win streak may never be bested. Watch tape. Every time someone was the next to beat him, the next big thing, he crushed them for the last 8yrs. Neither Shane or Brock have even fought that long, and they're both older.

So wrestlers and boxers has nothing to do in MMA?

Just ebcause brock was in the WWE does nto mean he cannot fight, and just cause Toney has been a boxer and has no ground game he still can strike...

I don't se the problem.. as long as people that obviously sucks are cut, the UFC should sign as many big name sa possible..

I just dont understand how people can completely write off Lesnar as a fighter in mma. The guy is the HW champ, tell me one other HW and be mature and honest here, who else at his weight is so agile and explosive? Im not a Lesnar fan and I want Carwin to win however, I can clearly see that Lesnar is a natural athelete and deserves to be in the octagon this weekend just as much as anyone else. If Lesnar loses this weekend you can be sure he'll rise back up and have another crack at the title.

I just dont understand how people can completely write off Lesnar as a fighter in mma. The guy is the HW champ' date=' tell me one other HW and be mature and honest here, who else at his weight is so agile and explosive? Im not a Lesnar fan and I want Carwin to win however, I can clearly see that Lesnar is a natural athelete and deserves to be in the octagon this weekend just as much as anyone else. If Lesnar loses this weekend you can be sure he'll rise back up and have another crack at the title.[/quote']

oops my bad its the weekend after : (

Toney= Better striker than anybody in MMA (this won't matter against couture' date=' i'm just saying that he has a punchers chance and talent)

So yeah, I think the UFC is picking some exciting fighters to add to their roster, and you self-indulgent MMA guru ******-bags are really starting to annoy me.[/quote']

a punchers chance lol, when people say that it sounds so dumb. So if toney only has a punchers chance then randy only has a grapplers chance.

a punchers chance lol' date=' when people say that it sounds so dumb. So if toney only has a punchers chance then randy only has a grapplers chance.[/quote']

Uhm... yeah you said it.

Randy wouldn't last 3 seconds trying to trade with Toney, he'd get his ****ing head knocked off. Randy would have to grapple with him against the cage or take him down to win this fight. Which is highly plausible.

You're an iffiot. Lesnar is a more accomplished NCAA wrestler then anyone that has ever entered the UFC and Toney is a more accomplished striker than anyone who has ever been in the UFC so how does that make it a freakshow? What because they are popular? If Brock Was Never in the WWe and came to the UFC with the same size and background you would **** your pants. But since he has a fanbase from WWE "He's a freak show" Same with Toney if a fighter came in with his sriking ability you would go nuts on how he could knock anyone out. But since he made a name for himself before coming to MMA he's also a freakshow. Yeah that's dumb stop posting.. Wait what is that Sherdog called, They miss you. Peace!

This thread was not meant to offend anyone... I did say it was entertaining at the very least and I meant it. I didnt even hate on your daddy, Brock, so why are all you toys getting bent outta shape? Let me put it into perspective though....

In the beginning the UFC was an actual freak show without rules and regulations promoting things like the David and Goliath matches but it has since evolved into a respectable organization with truly gifted athletes. (not that the fellas I spoke of arent athletes, because theyre great athletes so calm down sissy boys Im not insulting them) Here lately though we have all been witness to marketing ploy after marketing ploy EX: Kimbo, Brock, and now Toney. This, however entertaining it its, is aching to something like Michael Jordan playing baseball and the old days of the tuff man contest that UFC used to be. (Im sure a fair amount of the people on here dont remember MJ playing baseball though because they probably werent even born at that time.) GREAT athlete... one of the best of all times... MJ was just not a baseball player and these guys arent MMA practitioners either. Im sure they can be given the proper training and hard work that goes into it but just putting them on due to their marketability is more than disrespectful to people that have worked for years to get to that level. Toney shouldnt be in the ring with Coture and Brock shouldnt have either. They should have to fight their way up the ranks like any other fighter out there.

IMO, Brock is a moron and so is anyone that likes him or believes he is a "great champion" or ambassador of this sport. He is disrespectful to the other fighters and has ZERO loyalty to the sport as a whole. He is some giant Johnny come lately that thinks he can compete at this level due to his size and athletic ability. He will have marginal success due to the aforementioned. MARGINAL!! Pretty soon, hopefully on July 3rd, someone will come along that has the answer for Brock Lesnar and after that point he will fade faster than Christopher "Kid" Reids flat top.

Kimbo.... I dont think his legs worked judging from the way he reacted when he was taken down.

Toney probably has AMAZING power in his hands but wrestling and BJJ will nullify that very quickly. His career will probably be slightly shorter than Kimbos.

Archived