Thread on technique not Trash Talking

redbull25

While I was watching the Fedor vs Bobalui(spelling???) fight I saw some great Tech. from Fedor. While in his opponents guard he did not just lay belly to belly with them. He sat up in a position some schools call "combat ready" or "ready position". THis aloud him to land many punches to the body and legs of Bobalu abd stopped Bobalu from attemping arm-bars. I thought it might be a good idea to do a thread on Technique rather than trash talking other fighters.

While I was watching the Fedor vs Bobalui(spelling???) fight I saw some great Tech. from Fedor. While in his opponents guard he did not just lay belly to belly with them. He sat up in a position some schools call "combat ready" or "ready position". THis aloud him to land many punches to the body and legs of Bobalu abd stopped Bobalu from attemping arm-bars. I thought it might be a good idea to do a thread on Technique rather than trash talking other fighters.

Fedor jumped into Big Nog's guard.......WHAT?

Another skillset he doesn't get enough cred for. He's one of the most savage GnPers I've ever seen.

His mental capacity is what separates him imo. That's the technique I'm talking about.

Good thread.

Fedor jumped into Big Nog's guard.......WHAT?

Another skillset he doesn't get enough cred for. He's one of the most savage GnPers I've ever seen.

His mental capacity is what separates him imo. That's the technique I'm talking about.

Good thread.

Mark Coleman invented GnP, Fedor perfected it.

Archived