Girl Trouble

Apex_predator

Hey guys,

Just after some advice, cant really talk about this with my mates so thought id post it on here

Im 30 years old and live with my parents. They have been talking about marriage and me moving out and being independent for some time now.

They have introduced me to 2 girls a few weeks ago for an arranged marriage, to be held on 16th July 2010 (in a few weeks)

One girl has some facial hair and looks like terrence howard, she has a great personality tho and we get on great, im just not attracted to her

The other girl has a great personality but has a hunchback and I think she doesnt brush her teath on a regular basis as they are abit mouldy.

Both these girls are daughters of family freinds and my parents have ordered me to choose one for marriage which is on 16th July 2010.

I really dont know what to do and am after some advice.

If I dont follow through my parents would disown me and throw me out the house. I will be homeless

Any advice on what to do and who to choose?

Why suicide?

Whats your problem?

Is it because im a pakistani and you do not understand arranged marriages.

Serious answers only please' date=' thank you[/quote']

In all seriousness I'd personally choose suicide or parental disowning.

Im not a really shallow guy but sheesh facial hair, hunch backs and bad personal hygiene I just couldn't.

The only advice i can give you' date=' is do not listen to anything any one says on these forums. if you do, you will probably be in jail by the end of the night[/quote']

No not a joke topic' date=' serious matter for me, maybe a joke for u, but to me is very serious[/quote']

Sorry bro, I think this is the best advice you gonna get.

Im presuming ur living in england? My advice to you would be to marry neither. I have a lot of asian freinds and one of which was in an almost identical situation to you. He decided not to marry the woman his parents had picked and as of that his parents did disown him. BUT, he is now a really happy guy whos engaged to a woman he really wants to be with and his parents did forgive him eventually (took 3 years to be fair), but hes happy. And no disrespect but its probably about time you did move out anyway. Good luck with you decision.

Im presuming ur living in england? My advice to you would be to marry neither. I have a lot of asian freinds and one of which was in an almost identical situation to you. He decided not to marry the woman his parents had picked and as of that his parents did disown him. BUT' date=' he is now a really happy guy whos engaged to a woman he really wants to be with and his parents did forgive him eventually (took 3 years to be fair), but hes happy. And no disrespect but its probably about time you did move out anyway. Good luck with you decision.[/quote']

Thanks, thats good advice.

dude......... you're 30 and still living with your parents? thats the problem right there. get off your computer and buy a plane ticket to america. JUST SAY NO!

I beg to differ, some of my freinds are married and still live at home with their children, siblings, wife, parents and grand parents

I agree. Even if she did have a beard you got no right to be picky ****er!

You're 30' date=' living with your parents, and you're about to be married to a hunchback because that''s what mama wants. Your a ****ing tool OP[/quote']

Correct and if this is how he talks to women normally, then maybe the arrenged marrige to one of these is the best he can hope for.

I agree. Even if she did have a beard you got no right to be picky ****er!

You're 30' date=' living with your parents, and you're about to be married to a hunchback because that''s what mama wants. Your a ****ing tool OP[/quote']

Thanks mother ****** but this is a troll thread

I bet you feel like a tool now u kunt

Correct and if this is how he talks to women normally' date=' then maybe the arrenged marrige to one of these is the best he can hope for.[/quote']

Yeah!

Pfft.

I am clearly above what you could ever hope for sweetheart. I mean after all, I insist on being able to vote and leave the house without my man's permission.

Oh - and my parents haven't been able to tell me what to do successfully since I have been about 12.

But good luck with that.

*rolls eyes*

Thanks mother ****** but this is a troll thread

I bet you feel like a tool now u kunt

Not at all.

The revelation that this is a troll thread doesnt change my opinion of you in the least!

I still think you're a ****ing tool that should marry your mother so no other decent member of society is infected by you.

I on the other hand, feel fine, and will continue to feel fine.

Wednesday is **** day. We are just trying to make it through the work week with a bit of entertainment to keep us occupied.

;)

lol, that was a joke when i replied to you, but yes your right its Wednesday and its hott in the office and im bored and this thread is a joke made for my own entertainment, which i am fully satisfied with so thanks to all that replied and made me laugh for a few hours

I actually told my mate in the office bout this thread and he was in fits so thanks you guys have made several office workers in London laugh

I take my hats off to you and if i offended anyone, i didnt mean to and apologise

But HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH thanks

:cool:

Not at all.

The revelation that this is a troll thread doesnt change my opinion of you in the least!

I still think you're a ****ing tool that should marry your mother so no other decent member of society is infected by you.

I on the other hand' date=' feel fine, and will continue to feel fine.[/quote']

lol, its a forum, i dnt care what u think of me, im a ******, a tool, i clearly could not give a flyin feck but yeh cool

Yeah!

Pfft.

I am clearly above what you could ever hope for sweetheart. I mean after all' date=' I insist on being able to vote and leave the house without my man's permission.

Oh - and my parents haven't been able to tell me what to do successfully since I have been about 12.

But good luck with that.

*rolls eyes*[/quote']

lol

lol' date=' that was a joke when i replied to you, but yes your right its Wednesday and its hott in the office and im bored and this thread is a joke made for my own entertainment, which i am fully satisfied with so thanks to all that replied and made me laugh for a few hours

I actually told my mate in the office bout this thread and he was in fits so thanks you guys have made several office workers in London laugh

I take my hats off to you and if i offended anyone, i didnt mean to and apologise

But HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH thanks

:cool:[/quote']

hahaha

Good on ya!

Have a good one! Say hi to your co-workers from Canada too!

Best to ya, BEG ;)

hahaha

Good on ya!

Have a good one! Say hi to your co-workers from Canada too!

Best to ya' date=' BEG ;)[/quote']

Hey, thanks

Once again sorry if I offended you

Itsd only a few weeks ago there was a thread goin on about how your not who u say u r and i was jus playin on that

But yeh its hot here in london and were countin the minutes down to the england world cup match so needed to have a laugh in between

Have a nuice Wednesday

:cool:

Hey' date=' thanks

Once again sorry if I offended you

Itsd only a few weeks ago there was a thread goin on about how your not who u say u r and i was jus playin on that

But yeh its hot here in london and were countin the minutes down to the england world cup match so needed to have a laugh in between

Have a nuice Wednesday

:cool:[/quote']

Haha!

It's okay, I am getting used to all the skepticism that surrounds me. ;)

Your apology is accepted.

But Rooney is nothing but a whiner, you do know that right? OHHHHHH!

hahaha - ;)

Haha!

It's okay' date=' I am getting used to all the skepticism that surrounds me. ;)

Your apology is accepted.

But Rooney is nothing but a whiner, you do know that right? OHHHHHH!

hahaha - ;)[/quote']

Yep,

Even though I live in England, I do not support them

I actually want them to lose

Rooney - All he does is whine, if its not whining for England, its whining for Man u

Yep' date='

Even though I live in England, I do not support them

I actually want them to lose

Rooney - All he does is whine, if its not whining for England, its whining for Man u[/quote']

Really?

Nationally I am a Portugal fan - but domestically it is FC Porto.

Love me some R9 on a good day AND a bad day! ;)

I lost complete respect for Rooney last World Cup. Cris wasn't a ton better - but I don't know...not impressed is all. ;)

Hey guys' date='

Just after some advice, cant really talk about this with my mates so thought id post it on here

Im 30 years old and live with my parents. They have been talking about marriage and me moving out and being independent for some time now.

They have introduced me to 2 girls a few weeks ago for an arranged marriage, to be held on 16th July 2010 (in a few weeks)

One girl has some facial hair and looks like terrence howard, she has a great personality tho and we get on great, im just not attracted to her

The other girl has a great personality but has a hunchback and I think she doesnt brush her teath on a regular basis as they are abit mouldy.

Both these girls are daughters of family freinds and my parents have ordered me to choose one for marriage which is on 16th July 2010.

I really dont know what to do and am after some advice.

If I dont follow through my parents would disown me and throw me out the house. I will be homeless

Any advice on what to do and who to choose?[/quote']

lmmfao.. smmfh.. the stuff people will tell strangers.. -_- heres what you do.. since your a shallow mofo.. go with the chick who looks like Terrance Howard. you buy her facial wax..and get her some sketchers shape-ups.. so she can tone the buttocks and legs.. you can fix potential.. you however can not fix the hunch back of notre dam

Archived