brock will be destroyed like dan if he goes to strikeforce

fedorrule

the reality is that the bests fighter except for anderson and gsp all other fighters in ufc have no chance to beat any fighter in their division if they were to fight in strikeforce champs. we know what happen to dan henderson. u people believe in this ufc hype . please dont. we know what happen to the best light heavyweight chuck when he went to pride and fought rampage and rampage wasnt really that good in pride.it was shogun. the reality is dana is fu3king scared to send his fighter to strikeforce to prove something

why would he send his fighters to strikeforce. He's 100 times bigger. Strikeforce is a 2nd class organisation.

Dan Henderson was champ in pride and lost 2 title fights in a row as soon as he came to the UFC, then got his **** kicked in strikeforce by a guy who was the champ there and who vacates his title there to come into the UFC. What does that tell ya about what Strikeforce is worth, when their champ just vacate to come be regular contenders in the UFC without even a direct title shot. And we're talking about a guy who's held 2 belts in SF.

Let fedor hide his **** in strikeforce and stop being ridiculous.

why would he send his fighters to strikeforce. He's 100 times bigger. Strikeforce is a 2nd class organisation.

Dan Henderson was champ in pride and lost 2 title fights in a row as soon as he came to the UFC' date=' then got his **** kicked in strikeforce by a guy who was the champ there and who vacates his title there to come into the UFC. What does that tell ya about what Strikeforce is worth, when their champ just vacate to come be regular contenders in the UFC without even a direct title shot. And we're talking about a guy who's held 2 belts in SF.

Let fedor hide his **** in strikeforce and stop being ridiculous.[/quote']

Yeah this. UFC is where it's at Strikeforce has 2 good guys in each division but they would all get owned by the top 3 in any UFC weight class. As much as I like him Nick Diaz was owned by Diego Sanchez... End thread.

Yeah this. UFC is where it's at Strikeforce has 2 good guys in each division but they would all get owned by the top 3 in any UFC weight class. As much as I like him Nick Diaz was owned by Diego Sanchez... End thread.

now taht I think about it man.. I'm ashamed that we even took the time to reply to this thread.

the reality is that the bests fighter except for anderson and gsp all other fighters in ufc have no chance to beat any fighter in their division if they were to fight in strikeforce champs. we know what happen to dan henderson. u people believe in this ufc hype . please dont. we know what happen to the best light heavyweight chuck when he went to pride and fought rampage and rampage wasnt really that good in pride.it was shogun. the reality is dana is fu3king scared to send his fighter to strikeforce to prove something

Thats sounds..uhm, ya kinda dumb

Why the fcuk are u on this site if u love strikeforce so much??? Ur comments are ridiculous and i personally think u should GTFO and go smoke Coker's pole like a good little boy!

OK, I am also a SF fan, but this is because MMA is awsome. UFC has the deepest pool in every division and while there are some SF fighters that could do well in the UFC, I just don't think your comments here have much to do with fact, more a biased opinion due to some dislike for the UFC organization. I don't know why exactly you took the time to sign up for this forum just to criticize. I have Carwin over Brock for UFC 116, but even with that said, I think in a rubber match, Brock could win at least 1 or 2 or the 3 fights it would take. He would own anyone in the SF HW division.

uhm 100 people that can beat brock hmmm...brock beat randy who beat some of hte top heavywieghts..gonzaga and tim silvia back in his prime....hes beat frank mir..knockd him out! who is one of the elite of the heavywieght division...and is one week away from pounding carwins head into hte mat...who the **** can beat his ATHLETISM AND STRENGTH...carwin is much much smaller he cant stuff the shot of brock lesner...this guy is 390 400 pounds cutting down to 365 hes a monster...fedor wont be able to stuff his shot and will get pounded. full stop enough said.

i can count at least 100 people that would beat brock

oh my god. i felt my IQ drop after reading this

I like MMA fights. =)

Archived