800th post, hardly a milestone.

Megasoup

I saw a thread not so long ago about how someone had reached their 800th post. No one seemed to be impressed. So here I am starting a thread acknowledging mine. Are you still not impressed?

Rarely do I post a one sentence statement. Never will I fail to self edit. Always shall I attempt to deliver something well worded and interesting. The quality of my work can be disputed, however. I will say that although there are many who have a higher post count, I may have the record number of words posted. Read "So What'll It Be?". Shoot, read anything I post, I'm a windy son of a b*tch.

Will I make it to 1000 posts? Will I ever have a chance to celebrate what is truly considered a milestone? I don't know. Many on this forum are aware that my business is failing. Many are aware that it is this store, with so many quiet hours, that allows me to view the forums and post at will from 8 to 4, Monday thru Friday. I'll be closing soon, whether or not I'm released from my lease, and I don't know if I have enough time to post another 200 comments.

Maybe I'll write another miniature novella, something fictionalized. I think I'll bump "So What'll It Be?" to make it easier to find for new readers. If there's anything you want me to start a thread on, anything you want to ask me here or any criticism you'd like to offer, just let me know.

I hope my presence on this forum has been positive.

nobody cares about either espeicialy chongo

I recieved some great feedback on my thread commemorating my milestone. So quite a few people cared actually. The sad thing is your just jealous you werent a HW at the time of your 800th post. You could have joined in on the fun.

:)

i read the first paragraph' date=' went to the second to make sure i didn't want to read it, then tried to read it since the 2nd said he didn't, but i couldn't make it past the halfway point of the 2nd paragraph.

Sorry bro[/quote']

I know right right. This brah is lame. Dig up my 800th post speech if you want to see how its done.

I recieved some great feedback on my thread commemorating my milestone. So quite a few people cared actually. The sad thing is your just jealous you werent a HW at the time of your 800th post. You could have joined in on the fun.

:)

i had my 1000th celebration ages ago and thread had over 200 positive replies so mine destroyed yours

The value of this thread is that it has no value.

What's entertaining about this thread is that it's not entertaining.

The challenge of this thread is to get people to respond.

The means to get people to respond is simply the title, no more.

Archived