Wanderlei explains what happen..

BUDDHASPORT

hmm that blows if not only his ribs but knee is tore up as well.

i know man, he was going to overlook the knee thing and try to keep it boxing despite needing surgery before the ribs... Thats a warrior bro. But how could he try to fight when he can't wrestle with no knee and can't box without being able to breath or take a body shot?

True soldier

prayers to wandy and his doctors and therapists

it was very smart for wandy to pull out and make a good decision ,we know how much heart he has and that he is a true warrior he has nothing else to prove and has solidified his legacy over and over ,wand will live to fight another day,i am as dissapointed as him as i was looking forward to seeing him k'o sexyama and shoot up in the mw division,but at least leben stepped up and im hoping he can get the win ,but i think sexyama might be too much for leben,but ive always said a fun fight would be leben vs wand. So i would like to see leben win and square of in a slug fest with the legend,WAR WAND ALWAYS AND FOREVER OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH U MY FRIEND.

it was very smart for wandy to pull out and make a good decision ' date='we know how much heart he has and that he is a true warrior he has nothing else to prove and has solidified his legacy over and over ,wand will live to fight another day,i am as dissapointed as him as i was looking forward to seeing him k'o sexyama and shoot up in the mw division,but at least leben stepped up and im hoping he can get the win ,but i think sexyama might be too much for leben,but ive always said a fun fight would be leben vs wand. So i would like to see leben win and square of in a slug fest with the legend,WAR WAND ALWAYS AND FOREVER OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH U MY FRIEND.[/quote']

^^^ THIS!

WAR WANDY get well soon friend

Come back better then ever - true warrior

Archived