Worst judging you've ever seen?

ForrestGriffinFan101

What is the worst judging you have ever seen in a fight?

I'm going to have to say the Silva/Maia fight. Two judges scored the fight 50-45 for Silva. What the heck? How in the world could Silva have possibly won the last round.

On that same card didn't 1 judge score it 50-45 or something for edgar as well, guy should be fired on the spot.

1. Shogun/Machida, by far.

2. Ninja/rampage

3. Silva/Hunt

4. Bonnar/Jardine

Bisping/Hamill is often cited, but it's generally by ignorant people. The problem with Bisping Hamill was that the decision was perfectly correct, and a perfect reason why the "10 point must" system is flawed in MMA.

1. Shogun/Machida' date=' by far.

2. Ninja/rampage

3. Silva/Hunt

4. Bonnar/Jardine

Bisping/Hamill is often cited, but it's generally by ignorant people. The problem with Bisping Hamill was that the decision was perfectly correct, and a perfect reason why the "10 point must" system is flawed in MMA.[/quote']

This is perfectly true. Honestly, the worst judge in the Hamill/Bisping fight was the one who scored it 30-27 Hamill.

Garcia vs Sung Jung was a pretty bad decision that has been ignored because the fight was so epic.

Definitely Bisping vs Hamill. Hamill didn't lose a round' date=' yet lost the fight.[/quote']

Hamill lost rounds 2 and 3. Point blank. That's how it works. Hamill would have won that fight in Pride, but in UFC it's the corrrect decision.

Hamill lost rounds 2 and 3. Point blank. That's how it works. Hamill would have won that fight in Pride' date=' but in UFC it's the corrrect decision.[/quote']

What fight were you watching?

Hamill had TD's and was landing almost every combo, he had octagon control, and was aggressive the whole fight.

All in all, I think Garcia vs Sung Jung was a bad, bad decision.

What is the worst judging you have ever seen in a fight?

I'm going to have to say the Silva/Maia fight. Two judges scored the fight 50-45 for Silva. What the heck? How in the world could Silva have possibly won the last round.

Was most likely the same guy that scored Penn vs Edgar 50-45.

What fight were you watching?

Hamill had TD's and was landing almost every combo' date=' he had octagon control, and was aggressive the whole fight.

All in all, I think Garcia vs Sung Jung was a bad, bad decision.[/quote']

Well, you don't have to believe me. HEre's a neutral source:

http://fightmetric.com/fights/Hamill-Bisping.html

Check the round by round decisions.

1. Shogun/Machida' date=' by far.

2. Ninja/rampage

3. Silva/Hunt

4. Bonnar/Jardine

Bisping/Hamill is often cited, but it's generally by ignorant people. The problem with Bisping Hamill was that the decision was perfectly correct, and a perfect reason why the "10 point must" system is flawed in MMA.[/quote']

Yeah both the Rua brothers got robbed.....Yeah but that Wandy and Mark Hunt decision was one of the worst too...Mark Hunt was so surprised when they gave him the win

I did click the link' date=' and I was the one to say that Hamill won in the first place? Who are you argueing with?[/quote']

Maybe you should have clicked the link. the link clearly shows Hamil dominated that fight.

Is this like "who's on first?" I mean, do you guys pratice being so stupid?

One outside of the UFC that I saw was Chase Beebe vs Mike Easton. Most people scored that fight 49-46 Beebe and so did one judge, but two of the judges scored it for Easton. It won the award for the sherdog 2009 robbery of the year, ahead of Shogun vs Machida. It was changed to a NC when the result was overturned by the Virginia Athletic Commision. Crazy, blatant robbery.

One outside of the UFC that I saw was Chase Beebe vs Mike Easton. Most people scored that fight 49-46 Beebe and so did one judge' date=' but two of the judges scored it for Easton. It won the award for the sherdog 2009 robbery of the year, ahead of Shogun vs Machida. It was changed to a NC when the result was overturned by the Virginia Athletic Commision. Crazy, blatant robbery.[/quote']

Wow. never even heard of that fight. But I suppose there are others in the lessser known orgs that have had absolutely horrible decisions.

Worst judging most likely silva and bisping it should of been 30-27 bisping or 29-27

Except for Bisping was getting Clobbered at the ends of R1 and 2 I do believe knock downs are worth more. like you could pepper an opponent with p*ssy shots and still get the win... do some f*ckin damage would ya

Archived